Popular on eTradeWire
- California Gold Rush sunken treasure from 'Ship of Gold' that sank in 1857 will be displayed in Reno
- Employers 4 Change The Intern Whisperer Podcast Hits Major Milestones
- Transgender Restroom Rule Blocked - There Are Two Simple Alternatives
- Witness the NFT Revolution with Freeverse's Alun Evans, Fraser Gordon of Quantum Works, and more at NFT Expoverse LA 2022
- Sekrett Scilensce is the lead-Musician & Business-expansion member at Takeo Tama | takeotama.com
- TrueDialog Accepted to the Microsoft Power App Platform
- Women In Professional Sports To Celebrate 10 Years of Service, Sportsmanship & Sisterhood
- Mounts Botanical Garden to Host Nine Fun & Floral-Focused Events in August
- Etho Protocol and Kucoin work together to overcome hack and release new, improved, & secure ETHO cryptocurrency
- Georgia DA More Likely to Indict Trump
Similar on eTradeWire
- VMH Publishing Becomes a New Recipient of Comcast Rise
- LR Price Publications Book Launch Event 2022 - British Library
- Bridget Rose Productions is producing the short documentary - "FORCE" RECON
- 2022 seen as the "Summer of Our Discontent" for SCOTUS watchers
- Leadership Workshop Offers In-Person Training and Tools for Planning Meaningful Professional Development Days for Educators!
- Writers Meet Editorial Pros in L.A. at AGLAWC!
- Jeffrey Hartman, inspires a movement of global change for good with his new book, "Because There Was Margoth: One Good Deed Serves Another."
- Precision rolls for wrinkle removal help optimize web performance
- Ashley Hawthorne Signs a Deal with Creative James Media
- Just Released Award-Winning Book: On a Fallen Wave
When Olive Adams comes to Cape Cod to live in her aunt's old house, she finds her fortune shifting like the sands. Can she navigate a new life in a welcoming but mysterious house? As a dangerous hurricane barrels up the coast, Olive struggles to save the land next door from destruction as she waits for her new love to return.
Wash Ashore trailer: https://youtu.be/Nhs45FSKBu4
"Be prepared to read all night."
—Rick Cochran, author of the Bound Brook and Wellfleet Tales series
"Filled with characters you wish were your neighbors, with just the right amount of spirits and magic to have you wondering what might be hovering unseen by all except the cats. Wash Ashore is a soothing balm. Reading this novel may result in a craving for clam chowder and a vacation on Cape Cod."
More on eTradeWire News
- HWS Announces Top 10 Low Cost Vacation Spots
- Orchard Audio to Present at Speakerfest in Phoenix, AZ on 08/27/2022
- Compelling fact-based fiction novel "AMIA" by John Myles Rigden is released by New Generatio
- Hutchinson Island Music Festival - Winter Fest 2023
- The Most Nourishing Platinum deluxe Moisturizer for Hydrated, Never-Greasy, Skin for Hydrated,
—C.L. Fornari, author of Coffee for Roses
"In Wash Ashore, Mary Petiet deftly weaves the history of a fictional Cape Cod village with the modern problems of overdevelopment and climate change. Enveloped by the authentic atmosphere, the reader cheers for the engaging characters as they struggle to save pristine land and precious relationships from the forces of greed and spite. I loved this book!"
—Mary E. McDermott, author of Old Orleans: Memories of a Cape Cod Town
About the Author
Mary Petiet is a writer, poet, and publisher from Cape Cod where her work is deeply influenced by the Cape's nature and inspirational energy. She is the founder of Sea Crow Press.
About the Press (https://seacrowpress.com/)
Sea Crow Press is committed to amplifying voices that might otherwise go unheard. In a rapidly changing world, we believe the small press plays an essential part in contemporary arts as a community forum, a cultural reservoir, and an agent of change. We are international with a focus on our New England roots. We publish creative nonfiction, fiction, and poetry. Our books celebrate our connection to each other and to the natural world with a focus on positive change and great storytelling.
More on eTradeWire News
- Sunrooms Dealer Chantilly, Shares Reasons to Build a Sunroom Over a Traditional Room Addition
- 24-Hour Homecare Poway, Firstat Shares The Value of In-Home Health Services
- Medford Hot Tub, Swim Spa, Sauna Dealer Shares 3 Ways to Use a Backyard Hot Tub
- Nautilus Launches the World's First Debit Card for Dogs, The Bark™ Card
- Eighteenth Annual 72 Hour Shootout Filmmaking Top Ten Premiere: Joyful Resistance
- Publisher : Sea Crow Press (June 7, 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 206 pages
- ISBN-13 : 978-1735814070
- List Price: $16.95
- Item Weight : 8.9 ounces
- Dimensions : 5.5 x 0.52 x 8.5 inches
- Category: Fiction | Regional | Cape Cod Language: English
- Distributor: Ingram Spark Discount: 40% Returnable Trade Paperback and E-book
- Available wherever good books are sold
- Visit Sea Crow Press at: https://seacrowpress.com/
Sea Crow Press
- capracare Haiti to Host, "Honoring Courage" Charity Benefit
- Independent Short Film Spawns Hit Single
- Automated Copyright Registration Protects American Artists
- What Are Essential Health Benefits And Who Has To Have Them?
- HONK! Festival 2022: save the dates for this year's music festival of activist street bands
- The Power of On-Topic Breaking News Traffic is Made Available to The Common Internet Marketer
- Neolithic novel by Mike Meier considers the human instinct of survival
- Oms TV + Greenlights New Spin-Off Series "G-Status: LA Hustle" And Announces New EP
- VenueArc, A SaaS-Based Venue Booking and Event Management Software for the Performing Arts Industry
- Colorado Author Writes a Magical Killer Whale Tale
- Multi-Passionate Creative and Entrepreneur, to Release Her First Book
- For Bad Poetry Day: "Slow News Day" and "Better Than Expected Losses" ...Plus Lots, Lots, More
- How to End Your Car Lease Agreement Early
- Greater Englewood Chamber Foundation Board Announcement!
- New Children's Book Roody Kangaroo Moves Forward Debuts with Illustrations by 8th Grade Student
- Live Courageously Podcast Show with John Duffy With Guest Ira Davis
- Cheryl Perets Earns Executive Club Status
- Michigan Vehicle Restyling Company Can Install Paint Protection Film on Your Vehicle
- Michigan Commercial Collection Agency Can Save Creditors Time and Money
- Dr. Thatcher Helps Ann Arbor Residents Relieve TMJ