Popular on eTradeWire
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- Burstcoin Joins BPSAA as New Alliance Member
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
- Today Donna Smith Bellinger Sales Consultant Presents "Sales for people who hate to sell" Seminar Online
- Abintegro launches revolutionary AI interview training tool
- Former UK Environment Minister backs revolutionary plastic that solves pollution issues
- New Book Release: The Mom in Me, Stories and Practical Advice from Moms Who have Survived Parenting
Similar on eTradeWire
- Female Voices Rock Film Festival Goes Virtual
- Florida Family & Faith International Film Festival Powered by AARP Florida Celebrates Caregivers and Families This Thanksgiving Season
- (LACLA) presents the 13th annual LACLA Student Film Festival
- CreatorsTV Presents Fashion Meets Meditation with Emily Pereira
- After 76 Years: Better Late Than Never
- HOPEFEST 360° Emerges as Epic Worldwide Event
- CreatorsTV Presents Fashion Meets Meditation with Sophie Jaffe
- Roswell Native Creates Award Winning Short Film In Midst of Lock Down
- Major Production Update: 'Los Angeles' 3D Buildings for Unity3D
- 2nd HG Music Video and Film Festival Goes Virtual, January 22 – 23, 2021
on October 26 & 27, 2020
Adding to Hurtado's Career Collection of 63 Awards and over 201 Nominations
Carlos A. Hurtado, a multi award winning Mexican-American director filmmaker, continues to receive back to back film festival selections. "Cry" the fashion film he directed and wrote is an official selection / nominated for "Best Cinematography" at Canadian International Fashion Film Festival @canifff_ca #canifff2020 - October 26 & 27, 2020
All of which add to Carlos A. Hurtado's more than 200 film festival nominations and 63 wins.
His fashion film "Cry" has already garnered a total of 29 nominations in various festival categories in 2019 and 2020. "Cry" won Best Story at the Sarajevo Fashion Film Festival, Best Cinematography at the La Jolla Fashion Film Festival / International Fashion Film Awards (often referred to as the Cannes of fashion film festivals), Best Costume Design at the Seattle Fashion Film Festival and Best Director award at the Croatia Fashion Film Festival.
More on eTradeWire News
- Seaside Art Gallery Presents: "The Wonderful World of Wildlife."
- The Big Black Book of Business
- The Autonomous Black Friday Blowout!
- Unrealistic expectations challenge the father-son relationship in "Timothy"
- Buy razor chargers, online at the best price
Hurtado describes his self-produced fashion film "Cry" as "a visual story of distance." In the film two young women discuss love and life with the younger asking how will she recognize love and the elder explaining that our biggest fears can also be our most treasured gifts. The two models dialogue is highlighted by dreamlike film work shot on location in the heart of Mexico in the mountain regions of Guanajuato.
"The inspiration behind creating this project was to tell a story of an emotion that everybody can relate to, Love, and naturally weave that together with the beauty that is architecture, paintings, clothing, nature, and us," says Hurtado. He adds, "Each element has a tale and history behind it.
Hurtado recognizes the importance of being selected for so many film festivals. "Just being selected for any film festival is a great honor, but to be nominated for more than 201 different festival categories leaves me incredibly humbled" says Hurtado. "To have two more nominations and possibly win my 64th, and 65th award leaves my head spinning" exclaims Hurtado.
More on eTradeWire News
- Perils of Efficiency: Procuring Supplies During a Crisis
- PSNeverGiveUp Store Launches Black Friday, Announces Charity
- Halifax Airport Taxi Limo Services
- A.N. Publishing Compiles Broad Audience Data
- Career Coach Anna Banks Reveals A Strategy to Help People Fulfil Their Potential
Carlos Hurtado is a Mexican- American Cannes Film Festival / American Pavilion award winner (Hollygrove) whose work has been featured on ABC, CNN, Univision, Azteca, Telemundo, Spectrum News, Playboy radio, LATV, Moviemaker Magazine, Estrella TV and Alegria Magazine. Carlos Hurtado has created promotional material for such well-known brands as Nickelodeon, he's directed music videos for groups like Latin Grammy nominated Voz de Mando, and his short films have garnered him 63 awards and more than 200 nominations.
Much of Carlos Hurtado's award winning films are inspired by nonprofit groups which he's partnered with including Parents Against Cancer / Padres Contra El Cancer. Carlos Hurtado is extremely devoted to his hometown of Los Angeles, CA and often creates films pro bono for nonprofit organizations that serve his community. Time and again Carlos finds in these programs, and the people being served by them the inspiration required creating his award winning films. While the awards, recognition, and continued prosperity are well worth celebrating, Carlos Hurtado is most rewarded when he can share his talent for filmmaking with these wonderful community based organizations and the amazing people they serve.
- Scotland-based Sage Business Partner Joins Forces with Codeless Platforms
- Addlux Frameless LED Panels Now Available On The New Website
- Mr Andy Palmer, Border Security Manager at Gatwick Airport to present at Border Security 2021
- DSP (Interiors) Completes Work on New Home for The Derby Central United Reformed Church
- Forever Group achieves Cisco Select Certified Partner status in the UK for the fifth time running
- Dodo Packaging UK's Black Friday Deals Starts With Flat 15% Off — Score Epic Deals!
- The 2020 Presidential Election: The American People Have Spoken
- Buy Website Traffic That Converts
- Dean Slabach Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- Kansas City man wrongly pleads guilty to ID theft
- Stride Movers Announces Holiday Moving Promotion
- Warning: Amazon Credits Non-existent Ghost Reviewers And Refuses To Acknowledge Them
- Announcing My Live Bookkeeper-QuickBooks Expert Helps Small Business Owners & Staff Learn QuickBooks
- Single Operated Newsletter - How PaidLetter.Com Makes It Easy
- "The Yuletide Caper" is a Fun Holiday Escapade Filled with Romance, Hope, and Goodwill
- How to Reduce Your Anxiety at the Dentist Office
- Toll Brothers at Flatiron Meadows Announces Final Opportunity to Buy
- C2 Clean Beauty to Collaborate with BETTINA'S of Los Gatos for Holiday Trunk Show
- Mike Servin and Bumpboxx give-a-away
- Young Mothers, Inc. Holds Virtual COVID-19 Campaign for Young Mothers in the Community