Popular on eTradeWire
- Acrylic Signage Adds Professionalism To Your Miami Business - 102
- HAIT Releases "I Wish I Could Hate You" Official Video
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida
- DivcoWest completes purchase of 325 Hudson Street
- Orchard Audio Introduces Starkrimson® Stereo Ultra: a 500W Stereo Gallium Nitride (GaN) Hi-Fi Audio Amplifier
- App & Website Aggregating Over $154 Million In Nationwide Vaccine Incentives, From BME Nonprofit
- Fly Direct to Cozumel with Mexico's Best Beaches
- Black Wall Street Anniversary inspires Dewayne Bryant & Candra Bryant to Build 40 home subdivision
- Family Focus Inc. starts 'Beds for Kids' initiative to raise money and provide beds for kids
- APIDM Launches New Digital Credentialing Initiative with Credly
Similar on eTradeWire
- Sunshine Ace Hardware to open new store in North Naples
- $12,500 Funding Pledged to Create Change Through Photography and Video
- Mod Livin' Modern Furniture announces a NEW OWNER!
- Paramount Acquires Maryland-based Independent ATM Deployer B&B Financial
- ONE DAY SALE Stephen King Twist darkregions.com/sale from Dark Regions Press!
- Baby Safety and Beyond: Carrying Essential Baby Supplies for Your Child
- Sea Sense - The World's #1 Ocean Friendly Flip Flops
- Top Dad Jokes About EcoSox Socks - 2020
- Petunias of Naples to Carry Blu Gertrude Earring Line
With retro art designs and an old-meets-new vibe, the co-founders see an opportunity to tap into accessible cultural references while highlighting both well-known and lesser-known Yiddish phrases.
Inspired by warm humor and a reverence to Jewish grandmothers everywhere, the three founders create fresh designs that offer a connection to Jewish culture, a reference to much-loved traditional foods, and a celebration of Jewish events of all types. The company has developed a variety of products in advance of the Hanukkah gift season.
More on eTradeWire News
- UNice Hair App Is On The Rise And Expected To Thrive
- Diversity Empowerment Virtual Workshop!
- Nelson Leasing Earns Prestigious Presidential Award
- Hazard Powder Explodes Once Again
- Catilicious: A New Online Store for Premium Cat Supplies for Your Pet
Candleschtick takes original designs and "kitsches them up a notch." The co-founders identified a space in the market for positive, feel-good gifts with a touch of nostalgia.
Candleschtick is an online gift store offering clothing, accessories, and customizable products featuring old-world Yiddish humor to delight the modern soul. Visit us at https://www.candleschtick.com.
- How We Advertised Multiple Concerts at the Iceland vs. Mexico Soccer Match Using LED Digital Trucks
- Announcing the launch of Where's Indy in the Middle East, an AI-powered VR escape room
- New Music from Miss Kristin and Big Fuss Records Coming August 2021
- Summit Sotheby's International Realty Recognized in 2021 "The Thousand" and "America's Best"
- Black Complex Louisville hosts a Juneteenth Festival featuring over 30 Black owned businesses
- Mary's Center and Briya PCS Celebrate Three Awards from 2021 Top Workplaces
- The 8 Greatest Race Tracks in the World and Why They Are So Great
- "No Mas" - Latin Podcast Awards Shuts Down
- CJV Real Estate Has a New 5 Bedroom Listing in Denver, CO 80207
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' #KAREEM'Spicy' "Fight The Power" JUNETEENTH! The History Channel! Spicy' NBA
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' JAMAAL AL-DIN corrects FOX5 ATL's Type O of Kareem's Name! #KAJ33'Spicy' NBA
- Savings Bank of Danbury Foundation Grant Applications for Non-Profit Organizations Now Available
- Zane Lamprey's 'Laughs & Drafts Brewery Tour' comes to Fort Myers Brewing June 30
- South Shore Chamber of Commerce Launches Hello! South Shore Project
- New Children's Book Teaches About Myers-Briggs Personality Types
- Unique Woman's Coalition Receives Grant of $10,000.00 from AIDS Healthcare Foundation
- MysticWendy.com, Purveyor of Psychic Phenomena, Celebrates Grand Re-Opening
- Used 2014 Honda Civic Information Page
- iPOP Alum Karrie Martin acquires Rights to 'That Boy' Book Series
- FOR IMMEDIATE DISTRIBUTION: iPOP Alumni Madelaine Petsch to Join Emma Roberts in New Rom-Com