Popular on eTradeWire
- Anton R. Williams, Head of Global Missions Org, Expands Global Humanitarian and Mission Operations - 153
- Anton R. Williams, West MI Business Owner and Philanthropist, Contributes From Distinct History - 152
- Miami Dade College with Khawam Presents Crossing Borders Artists from the Middle East & the Americas - 107
- Widowed South Yorkshire Author Ric Hart releases 5th & final bereavement book for his son Hugo afte - 101
- Criminal Investigation of Trump Halted
- Practical Nursing Program at Carrington College Receives Approval from New Mexico Board of Nursing
- Green Office Partner ranked #23 on Crain's Top 100 Best Places to Work in Chicago!
- Equinox To The Rescue-How To Get Your Life Back In Balance Now
- SJVC Announces New Online Bachelor of Science Degree in Construction Management
- Youth Gun Safety Incorporated, A Responsible Way to Keep our Children Safe
Similar on eTradeWire
- Triunfo Water & Sanitation District Board Approves Reducing Sprinkler Irrigation Time
- K Patrice Williams gains broad sweep of community support for Fairfield City Council
- League of Women Voters PBC Publishes 2022 VOTERS' GUIDE
- Why Send Cubans to Delaware -- or Anywhere?
- Patsy Brown, GOP Candidate Endorsed By Former Democratic State Legislator
- ACI: Speakers from Treasury, DOJ, OFSI to Present at ACI's New York Forum on Economic Sanctions
- Artwork By Brookside Elementary School 2nd Grader Selected By MWD To Appear in 2023 Calendar
- WDTC ramps up the quality of national criminal background checks
- Wohler expands sales team with new hire in the Middle East
Republican Patsy Brown, Clark County Public Administrator Candidate, was victorious in Nevada's 2022 Primary Election and looks forward to besting her opponents, who she has outraised and garnered more votes plus endorsements, in Nevada's 2022 General Election. Patsy Brown, Clark County Public Administrator Candidate, has advanced to the Nevada 2022 General Election and her name will appear on the ballot. Democrats, Independents and Republicans can vote for Patsy Brown, Clark County Public Administrator Candidate, during Early Voting from October 22nd - November 4th or on General Election Day which is November 8, 2022.
More on eTradeWire News
- Maxwell "The Night Tour" Featuring Fantasia and Joe Becomes Hurricane Ian Relief Concert in Jacksonville on Sunday, Oct. 2
- Ignite! Conference kicks off its first Annual Conference
- "Third Thursdays" harmolodic jazz series cont. w/Dave Bryant plus Raghuram, Garzone, Rivard & Leake
- NadaMoo! Launches New Bite-Sized Treats
- What Do I Do if My Logger Says "Self-Test Failed?"
To make a financial contribution, display a sign in your yard or support the campaign of Patsy Brown, Clark County Public Administrator Candidate, visit www.votepatsybrown.com.
ABOUT LYNN MARIE GOYA
Serving as County Clerk since 2015, Ms. Goya has sponsored several initiatives and promoted legislative improvements to ensure Clark County's standing as the premier destination to get married. As an ex-officio member of the Clark County Board of County Commissioners and several other boards and committees, she is committed to transparency, integrity, and accessibility of the public records and services she maintains.
ABOUT PATSY BROWN, CLARK COUNTY PUBLIC ADMINISTRATOR CANDIDATE
Patsy Brown, Clark County Public Administrator Candidate, is on Nevada's 2022 General Election ballot. Patsy Brown is not an attorney, nor licensed to practice law in Nevada. However Patsy Brown earned a professional law degree. Patsy Brown's specialty is contract law and she worked as the administrative manager of The Law Office of Ellison & Associates in Los Angeles, California. Patsy Brown worked as the in-house lawyer for her family's international and stateside businesses. Patsy Brown is a Federal Contractor with 15+ years experience, a Business Owner with 25+ years experience, a Philanthropist and a Rotarian.
More on eTradeWire News
- Magna Imperio Systems® Closes on $45M Funding Facility
- Dr. Anderson Now Uses The Laser Gum Disease Treatment At The Anderson Periodontal Wellness Office!
- Bloomfield Hills Dental Group Now Has The Latest Dental Technology, The Laser Frenectomy!
- Panoramic Voices' 25th Anniversary Season Commences October 16
- The Columbia Center For Implants & Periodontics Are Now Using The Intraoral Digital Scanner!
Learn more about Patsy Brown, Clark County Public Administrator Candidate, at www.VotePatsyBrown.com.
EMG Global LLC
- UpStart Commerce welcomes James Urbati as Chief Strategy Officer
- The Dog Gurus to Present at the Pet Boarding and Daycare Expo in Pennsylvania
- 9th Annual Demand Response & Distributed Energy Resources Forum Coming to San Diego
- Colonial Courtyard at Bedford opens new Memory Care Unit
- Top Benefits of Home Security!
- Mountain Air Cardio Is Proud to Announce Their Contribution to the Fast Talk Podcast–Check out the Episode on Altitude Tents Today!
- Children's author C. Ariane Durden to hold book signing at Nubian Bookstore
- Learn Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Poly Mailers on EcoEnclose's Ultimate Guide
- Unique Gift Ideas for Pets This Holiday Season
- Check out the Ultimate Guide to Peninsula Desks on the McDowell-Craig Website!
- Does Roadside Assistance Impact Your Auto Insurance Premium?
- ARISE Foundation Adds to its Digital Library "20 Tips for Dealing with Depression"
- Remodelers Outstanding Construction Winners Announced
- Dynamic Design Solutions Announces Best Sales Year on Record in Back-to-Back Fiscal Years
- Video based professional network and Tik-Tok for jobs Rebelliuz launches its app after 10000 users
- Pet Professional Guild Announces 2023 Summit, Invites Proposals for Academic Sessions and Skill Labs
- WPS Delivers State-of-the-Art Sound System to Rutgers University SHI Stadium
- Managecore Named as "The Best SAP Solution Provider" for 2022 by Enterprise World Magazine
- Nigerian Oil and Gas Billionaire, High Chief Emeka Agbanari, Chairman of Seaman Group Receives Global Leadership Award
- "Emi the Giant" new children's book from Otto Keller released