Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 226
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 186
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 175
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 160
- League of Women Voters of PBC Invites Public to 'Hot Topic' Zoom Chat on Affordable Housing 157
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 154
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 138
- Cole Skincare for Men Launches Black Men Matter Campaign Celebrating Black Fathers Around the Globe 133
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry
- QURECA launches the first Quantum training & recruitment platform
Similar on eTradeWire
- 50% OFF 4TH OF JULY SALE from Dark Regions Press Happening Now at darkregions.com/4thofjuly
- ALGO Online Retail Summit Rescheduled Due To Corona Virus Concerns
- PawPail Products Now Available at Walmart.com
- FlowerAura Offers Early Bird Offer for Raksha Bandhan 2020
- 15 BYD Buses Hit the Road in Norway
- PSXDigital Debuts Powerful Ai-Driven Powersports Dealership Database and Marketing Solution
- Women of Color STEM Conference Announces 2020 Winners
- Rediscover the Heart of Muskoka - the Town of Bracebridge, on the Driftscape App!
- ASI Holds "iNNOVATIONS LIVE Canada" Virtual Conference for Partners & Clients
- AccrueMe™ Ready to Invest $100 Million in Amazon Sellers
Canadian Supply Chain Software Firm Sees Strong Focus on Their Systems' Native Paperless Features Among Existing and Future Clients
C3 reports that many clients across the globe have been placing special importance on creating paperless initiatives throughout their appointment scheduling and yard management processes. Thanks to the system's highly configurable nature, the C3 Team was able to support its customers by quickly implementing paperless processes and workflows; helping them better react to the current pandemic challenges. Potential new clients are attracted to the logistics software firm's extensive experience in offering paperless solutions.
"Saving paper has always been the big thing - and still should be; but, this pandemic has driven a renewed demand for avoiding the use of paper. As explained to us recently by a grocery customer of ours, a contamination risk occurs every time papers exchange hands. We are hearing similar concerns across all industries." - Francois Dorval, Account Manager
More on eTradeWire News
- "The Story of A Cockney Kid" by R. S. Lawrence is published by Grosvenor House Publishing
- Courtney Chicvak Selected to Present at the IACM 33rd Annual Conference
- Kristin Oberholtzer Named Chief Operating Officer of Advantage+
- Robert Feest Insurance Agency a 2020 Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Top Choice Award Winner
- 50% Off Weight Loss Program in July
C3's recent shift to HTML5 has allowed for the company's software solutions to become 100% mobile-friendly. This facilitates collaboration among all users since their progressive web applications (PWA) are readily available on any mobile device. Users will be able to consult statuses and file attachments (shipment documents); as well as, trigger and approve specific actions based on their access rights, further reducing the need to exchange paperwork.
C3 is proud to continue providing paperless, automated, and touch-free business solutions to aid in the growing need for global environmental sustainability; and the overall health of our communities, clients, and employees.
For more information, please visit our most recent article showcasing 3 real-life examples of how C3 is helping with the paperless effort. https://info.c3solutions.com/blog-c3/the-paperless-effort
C3 Reservations, C3's Online Dock Scheduling System, streamlines the scheduling process by improving dock productivity, expanding visibility on scheduled appointments and measuring vendor compliance.
More on eTradeWire News
- Allison Quartuccio and Denali Realty Group Win 2020 Top Choice Awards
- Reasons to Trust Our Experts and Avoid DIY
- TVS Nostalgia Network.Com Adds 100 More Classic TV Shows to the Free Streaming Post Cable Network
- Peek-a-boo Dinosaur - New Children's Book by Michael Priddis | pzign
- Harvard Faculty Of Arts And Science Summer Finance Intern Shares His Second Year Experience
C3 Yard, C3's Web-based Yard Management Solution empowers yard managers by providing visibility on yard assets, optimizing the flow of trailers from gate to gate and automating yard driver task assignment.
To learn more about how you can begin the journey to a paperless organization, please book a meeting with one of our product experts.
About C3 Solutions
C3 Solutions is an information technology company specialized in yard management (YMS) and dock scheduling (DSS) systems. Since its founding in 2000, C3 has gained the confidence of clients around the world and across many industries including retail, grocery, distribution, manufacturing and parcel post.
Headquartered in Montreal (QC), Canada and privately owned, C3 is dedicated to developing, implementing and supporting the most complete yard management and dock scheduling products on the market today. www.c3solutions.com
- Green Revolution's Fruit Chews Win Best Solid Edible at the 2020 Sun Cup
- Santia Deck Makes History Again; First Woman Athlete To Own Sneaker Company
- Income Changes While Receiving a Health Insurance Subsidy
- Pod Clubhouse Launches Podcast, Decorating The Set: From Hollywood To Your Home, With Beth Kushnick
- Brooklyn Borough President Awards Citation To James 'Jay" Hill
- Urban League WIC Programs Vital Resources For Enjoying Southern Nevada Summer In Safe, Fun Ways
- Fishman & Associates - Designing the Food and Beverage Areas for the new Sheraton Hotel in Bradenton
- Minorityfinance.com Facilitates PPP Business Financing for Black Law Firm
- Calling All Media Companies: Hurry! This Halloween Promotion could make Millions for Media Companies
- Learn How to Maneuver the IRS Rules for a Real Estate Professional
- To Us Below debut "Fear Connected" Music Video
- WEARABLE WIDGETS TECHNOLOGIES CORP. Presents Widgets Making Tracking Health and Fitness Data Easier
- Kentucky REALTORS® Confidence Continues To Rise
- Facing New Pressure, "REDSKINS" Likely to Change "Racist" Name
- Physicians Working Together | 5 Years and Counting
- I AM Empowerment Movement -the State of Black Women Roundtable
- Brighton Publishing releases "Heir to the Throne III" from author Gregg Brown
- TVS Sports Network.Com Adds 100 More Classic Sports Shows For Summer Holiday TV Watching
- Broken Home Mixed Media Art In Virtual Show Opening Today, July 3
- Critical Illness Insurance Association Announces Agreement With Provider