Popular on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on How to Enhance Your Marketing Efforts - 179
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 163
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 114
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 108
- What to do when someone dies in your family? - 103
- GSP International Airport integrates a new enterprise operations platform offered by Aerosimple - 103
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
Similar on eTradeWire
- Results of the 2021 National Frozen Yogurt Consumer Survey Announced
- Mac Gives Back Supports Local Efforts
- Del Mar Naples now hiring, opening in December
- IFYA Launches the 2021 National Frozen Yogurt Shop Owner Survey
- Menu Design Group Releases New Turn Key Digital Menu Board Solutions
- Alex Farms Chicken Salad Announces New Location & One Year Anniversary
- Aldelo Express Cloud POS Launches DoorDash Sync
- Outdoor Dining in Brooklyn revamped for Autumn
- DYSBX (Dip Your Snack Box) Ads
- Hilarious Comedy Mentalist Returns to Wichita
What are the Canadian Pizza Virtual Competitions?
Canadian Pizza is hosting a series of virtual competitions with great prizes.
Do you have a creative pizza recipe, take-home pizza kit or photo depicting your pizza or pizza business? We invite you to enter our Canadian Pizza Virtual Competitions!
Show us your best and our expert judges, fellow pizza operators and all Canadians will vote for their favourites!
How do I enter?
You can enter ONE of three categories:
- Best Recipe – Professional judges will choose a winner who will win a trip to compete in the International Pizza Expo in March 2022.
- Best Pizza Kit – Judges will choose a favourite and we'll also present a People's Choice Award based on total votes from operators, staff and all Canadians (including your customers)! Win a pizza maker gift package (value $300) *Details to be announced
- Best Photo – Send us your best photo of your pizza or depicting your pizzeria, photographer's name and a short description. Our judges will choose a favourite and we'll also present a People's Choice. The winning photo will be published in the magazine!
The competitions are open to owners, managers, chefs or employees 18 years or older from restaurants and pizzerias in Canada.
More on eTradeWire News
- Stayed Prayed Up LP Release Now Available
- Pazusoft Announces the launch of Apple Music Converter for Windows
- LSI Welcomes James Clark As Lead Controls Engineer
- 64% of Learners Say Accessing Training from a Mobile Device is Essential
- Dr. Joe Dispenza - Is Dr. Joe Dispenza the Kwisatz Haderach?
The competitions open on Aug. 9 and close on Sept. 30. Get your entry in now! We'll announce winners at Canadian Pizza Virtual Summit on Oct. 18. See you there!
Pizza Capital of Canada?
Although these competitions are for professional chefs, employees and operators, we want you to get your own customers and fans involved! Build your brand by encouraging your loyal customers and new fans to vote for their favourite pizza. The community that receives the most votes per capita will be named the Pizza Capital of Canada! All members of the public (including – and especially – your pizzeria's fans) may vote!
Competitions close Sept. 30. All entries must be completed online at https://www.canadianpizzamag.com/enter-the-canadian-pizza-virtual-competitions/
The Canadian Pizza Virtual Competitions are sponsored by Ardent Mills, Faema Canada and Euro-Milan Inc., Silver sponsor. The Canadian Pizza Virtual Summit is sponsored by Ardent Mills, Galbani Professionale/Lactalis Canada Foodservice, Faema Canada and Euro-Milan Inc.
More on eTradeWire News
- Summer Water Safety for Children with Blue Haven Pools
- CHBO Announces the development process to build the first smart-Sustainable city in Canada & the US
- Best Life For Dogs: Give Your Pup the Best Life With Premium Dog Products
- Binge Eating Disorder-Discover Ways to Heal with Dr. Gia Marson
- Vehicle Owners across the Country Save $$ By Reducing Pollution - ECOFuelMax
Colleen Cross, Editor, Canadian Pizza magazine
- Crypto-Miners are Turning to the OUS Power Generation Platform for Electric Supply
- Information Asset Names Sanjeev Varma as Chief Executive Officer
- Kathryn Williams Signs With CelebrityPress® To Co-Author "Cracking the Success Code Vol 2"
- Ford Honors Preh at 23rd Annual World Excellence Awards
- Self-employed taxpayers can use estimated tax payments to help with annual tax debt
- Muse Beauty Pro Holiday Promotion
- HelpSystems Acquires PhishLabs to Continue Expansion of Cybersecurity Portfolio
- Two Steps from Nada: A Complex Transition
- Academic Search Engine Knobull Promotes Steve Jobs' Key Skills For Enhanced Career Success
- Free Webinar on How to Prepare for the Next Disruptive Technology
- World Auction Gallery's Important Estate Auction, November 7, has 700 lots in an array of categories
- Anduin To Sponsor 2021 Winning Ways Conference
- THINKWARE Announces Halloween Day Dash Cam Discounts
- Meditation Teacher Kadeem One Discusses the Importance of Wellness in the Workplace
- All-In-One Versatility Makes NESCO Smart Canner & Cooker the Ultimate Kitchen Appliance
- New Partnership Seeks to End Teen Roadway Fatalities
- "Charlotte's Story" Introduces Modern Insights to Nineteenth Century Literature
- Fathom will Change the Way Children Read, Learn, and Collaborate
- Tips to Help Struggling Learners
- Goldstein, Buckley, Cechman, Rice & Purtz, P.A. collects toys for Toys for Tots