Popular on eTradeWire
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 215
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 209
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 195
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 142
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 133
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 130
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Ventura College Foundation Announces Recipients of First Allied Health Scholarships
- Lil Cory Becomes Legally Blind
- "All New" Google My Business Listing Lead Generation
Similar on eTradeWire
- Saf-Gard Safety Shoe Company Opens New Location in York, PA
- Saf-Gard/Vulcan Safety Shoe Company Opens Location in Charleston, SC
- Well Logging Without Drilling Technology Advances For Oil, Gas and Water Exploration
- Cleanliness marks quality dust collection equipment fabrication
- Oxair - Nitrogen Membrane Generators
- American Condor Resources Corporation announces the engagement of Cabbel and Company
- Colorado Cleantech Industries Association Announces 2019 Mining Cleantech Challenge Presenters
- Garrison Minerals, Colorado Magnesium Hydroxide Supplier, Announces Newly Renovated Website
- Titletown Manufacturing boosts ability for machining small parts
dynaCERT's HydraGEN™ turns distilled water into H2 and O2 gases on-demand and introduces these gases directly to diesel engines' air intakes. "Our technology, HydraGEN," said H2 Tek VIce President of Sales and Marketing, David Van Klaveren, "can actually improve significantly those carbon emissions, reduce them, and along the way pay for the capital cost of all this through fuel efficiency savings."
"We can't ignore the fact that clean technology is an important part of our responsibility as participants and members of this industry, the mining industry," continued Van Klaveren. "I think it's remarkable that an association considers this a priority: bringing together companies that have innovation for an extremely important cause."
More on eTradeWire News
- No Limit East Forever inks deal with Kwao Lezzes-Tyt as COO of their Ghanaian market
- Research Article Cites Cleanascite™ In Regulation of Hepatitis B Virus in vitro
- Indicators On Cheap Flights Best Reviews You Should Know
- Mother's Day 2019 at Polka Dot Junction
- The perfect poem for National Poetry Month...A poem about every poet's dreams of getting published
Exequiel Rolon from sponsor company Fresnillo, one of the founding sponsors, agreed, saying "It's my third year and it's been very surprising to see all the startup companies that come up with very innovative ideas that are actually very beneficial for the mining companies."
"I think the mining industry as a whole can benefit from these efforts," said Rolon. "One of our commitments is to foster and collaborate with entrepreneurs that are developing these kinds of technologies."
Second place in the competition went to Earth Alive Clean Technologies, a unique microbial dust control technology that is non-hazmat, 100% organic and has biodegradable properties. The top three was rounded out by third place Rail-Veyor, a disruptive technology that uses a light rail solution to move anything. All three winning companies are from Canada.
Additional presenting companies included:
Big Blue Technologies
Bishop Water Technologies
Pecos Wind Power
SiteSee - powered by Ramboll
"While the global mining industry navigates an evolving market, certain producers are integrating innovative technology and alternative, less polluting energy sources into mining operations. Incorporating clean energy practices into the industry is a challenge that we see our sponsoring companies tackling head-on," said Shelly Curtiss, Executive Director of Colorado Cleantech Industries Association, which hosts the Mining Cleantech Challenge.
More on eTradeWire News
- Cloud Capital: Neflix Scoffs at Apple and Disney Competition and SKYY Soars to 52-Week High
- Independent No.1's Vol.9 album featuring chart topping Independent Artists out now
- America 2030 Capital Limited is Announcing Global Leadership in Securities Backed Financing
- Autohaus Polishing, an IDA Certified Car Detailing Facility, Comes to Santa Clarita, California!
- Mhde Askar on the Best Neighborhoods to Stay in Chicago
Rolon concluded "Somehow this event is unique in the world and provides value that is very complicated to find."
Supporters of the day-long program included Newmont Mining, Fresnillo, as well as Jolimont Global, Ausenco, Resource Capital Funds, Consulate General of Canada in Denver, Colorado School of Mines, Rocky Mountain Institute and the Mountain Studies Institute.
About Colorado Cleantech Industries Association
Founded in 2008, CCIA is a statewide, industry-led, industry-focused organization dedicated to promoting Colorado's cleantech industry. CCIA impacts Colorado's policies, people, products and programs that drive expansion of a cleaner, cheaper, more efficient and secure energy economy. Through advocacy, public policy leadership, development and education, CCIA works to ensure that Colorado is a global cleantech leader. For more information, visit http://www.coloradocleantech.com.
- Pro Chiropractic Dr. Jon Wilhelm Selected to Work with USA Bobsled Skeleton Team for 2018-19 Season
- Connecticut Junk Removal LLC- Announces New Services
- Rougarou - Utah Band Rising Stars
- Global Disruptor Creates Opportunity For Underrepresented Filmmakers At Cannes Film Festival
- 6th Annual True Beauty Women's Celebration sponsored by OGONEWYORK
- Bootlegger Guitar Spade & Ace Guitars
- TMB Publishing rebrands as PHCPPros
- New Guide Book for Entrepreneurs "Signs You Might Be An Entrepreneur" Enjoys Positive Reviews Internationally
- The Factors That Determine and Improve Business Value
- Local high school string quartet to join the pros at the Kentucky Center
- Exclusive Analysis Discovers Most Popular Mattress Brands In The US
- OneAZ Credit Union celebrates Earth Day with special Tesla financing options and Radio Flyer Tesla Model S giveaway
- LMS50 Adds Additional Online Safety Training Titles
- Holocaust survivor's granddaughter pens memoir about what happens when corrupt leaders in charge
- Naacp Memphis Branch, The New Tri-state Defender & Kroger Delta Division Announce Grant Winners
- Drummer Bob Holz in Modern Drummer Magazine
- National Association of Black Journalists to Host Regional Conference in Cincinnati
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results
- Kroger Health Partners With FoodNiche To Drive Conversation On Healthier Future of Food
- Milk Hall of Fame Announces USA and International 2020 Spokesmodel Video and Photographic Auditions Have Begun - in Your Own Language