Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5428
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 162
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 141
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 107
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
- Breckenridge Worship Releasing Debut Single
Similar on eTradeWire
- Goldsboro Wayne Branch NAACP to Hold Press Conference
- Ohio Medicaid Recipients in Danger of Losing Home Health Services
- Ohio Medicaid Recipients in Danger of Losing Vital Services
- LMS50 Announces New Online Employee Training Courses
- Cbre Data Centre Solutions Achieves Another Industry First With Cnet Training Certification
- A New Zoho Application Is Launched – Zoho Marketing Hub
- SFBW 2018: A Practical Example of BDN Content Marketing Achieving Results
- Deciding between box truck lettering or a full box truck wrap if a New Jersey business?
- Acunetix Vulnerability Scanner Now With Network Security Scans
- Creative Boutique Advocating for Tech & Data-Driven Design & Marketing
Venture-funded technology company LotaData, a GovTech 100 honoree, today joined the Telecom Council Innovation Showcase at the TC3 Summit in Silicon Valley where they announced their People IntelligenceTM platform for mobile service providers to transform their data into actionable insights.
"We expected a total shakeup of the mobile data space, so we designed our tech stack with privacy at the core. Our carrier-grade AI creates a real-world graph of people activity", said Apurva (Apu) Kumar, CEO of LotaData. "We call this People Intelligence, a concept that LotaData has pioneered and trademarked in major markets worldwide. Our SaaS platform analyzes billions of anonymized data points in 1000 cities across 16 countries every day."
More on eTradeWire News
- Week 8 Results In Some Upsets as All City Classic 302 Heads Into Play-offs
- Seasoned Senior Living Industry Nurse Appointed Regional Director of Resident Care for Benchmark
- Join Trilogy Health's Exclusive Event with Bachelor Winner "Sarah Brice" Season 7
- Creative Peptides to Reorganize Diabetes-related Peptides for the Science Community
- LayUps2StandUp and Russell Westbrook Present : Why Not?? Pop -Up (Tulsa)
LotaData's geospatial cloud paints a comprehensive narrative of the time people spend in neighborhoods, businesses and commercial establishments, without any personal information. Telco customers and channel partners can gain intelligence about people presence, activity and movement through APIs and online visual dashboards. Smart city projects can access accurate location insights and evaluate how micro and macro events impact residents, from a unitary block to an entire city.
"LotaData is in the sweet spot for our members who are always on the lookout for innovative AI companies that can add value to their networks", said Liz Kerton, President of Telecom Council.
LotaData has already partnered with some of the largest mobile operators in Asia. "Sampling accurate mobile data at the right moments and solving the jigsaw of where people have been and where are they going is a complex challenge that LotaData excels at", said Bernd Sven Vindevogel, COO of True Corporation, the largest telecommunications conglomerate in Thailand.
"Partnering with LotaData to enrich our data sets has allowed us to scale our business intelligence centered on location and mobility," said Prashant Pathmanaban, Head of Digital Products & Services at Digi – Telenor, Malaysia's leading mobile service provider.
More on eTradeWire News
- RadixBay Launches Rural Shore Testing Center of Excellence to Meet Growing Demand for Services
- Ebola Outbreak Map trademark and website Ebola Outbreak Map .Com for sale
- 500th Goddard School Celebrated In Franchise's Home Market Of Philadelphia
- CORE® Foods To Showcase New CORE® Bars At Sweets And Snacks Expo
- Gardener's Art Fest at The Growing Place Garden Center
"LotaData's AI empowers us with accurate location-based insights to augment campaigns for our clients across multiple verticals", added Alice Dickey, Director of Mobile Strategy at Amobee - Singtel.
Relevant LotaData Links:
- Fusion Technology Solutions to Give Free Cybersecurity Lunch Seminar
- NAWBO to honor its members, community members at June 12 Gala
- New Solutions On Where To Buy CBD Oil & Hemp Products In The South Bend, Indiana, Michiana Area
- A Silicon Valley Foam Cutting Services Company Is Offering Fabrication of Oversized Foam Letters
- Passfeed takes a bite out of the big apple
- Enzo Unified Data Technology Platform Announces 2.0 Preview
- New U.S. Diabetes Care Located In Morristown Tennessee Servicing All TN Areas Like Knoxville
- Alterra, A New Home Community by Lennar, is Coming Soon to Maricopa!
- UrbanBound launches Freeway, a breakthrough relocation product that merges cost control with freedom
- Solar FlexRack is Exhibiting at Solar Power Southeast in Atlanta
- Crypto Enthusiasts Launch New Podcast "crypto Campfire"
- Codie Prevost Announces US Tour!
- Candlewyck Cove Resort won the 2019 RedBud Award for Outstanding Resort and Lodging Property
- Grants Management Systems, Inc. Announces Ken Pearson to Speak at GMS RLSS Summit
- Sudeep and Namrata Dewan Bring Home Helpers to North Eastern Atlanta Region
- Former Fire Department Lieutenant Launches Home Helpers Home Care Franchise in Northwest Baltimore
- Brooke Moriber's Latest Single "Steal the Thunder" Champions Courage in the Midst of Pain
- Jason's Deli honors community heroes on Memorial Day with dine-in special
- Pierson Venture LLC Expands Company Portfolio By Starting PiersonPR
- WORLD SERIES OF FIGHTING announces the official grappling teams for "WSOF-Submission 1" on June 15th, 2019 at Sam's Town Live