Popular on eTradeWire News
- Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja, 7 year old National Anthem singer 534
- Transseed Group Receives Two New Business Designations 240
- Founder & CEO of Market Leader, Virtual Rehab, to be Interviewed By Jane King at NASDAQ 204
- Lil Bub, aka Magical Space Cat, Will Make Special Appearance at Snowcats Cat Convention 199
- How to Manage Arrhythmia in Children? 195
- International Experts Discuss Safety Problems of Critical Infrastructures at Ural Federal University 194
- Share Number System is the New Automated Income System 165
- New talent Asalia White Williams Nominated for NAMMY Award 157
- Kelly Hyman, a Renowned Lawyer to be a Speaker at Women En Mass 2018 133
- Media Partnership Announced with Aerospace Testing International and the International Telemetering Conference (ITC) 123
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Martin Brossman and Team to Present Web Marketing Program at Mobile Tech Expo
- Nov. 14 NAWBO Phoenix meeting to focus on importance of staying relevant with marketing
- Bush Marketing Offers Innovative Services for Businesses
- Zinrelo's Loyalty Rewards Program Helps MyGiftCardSupply Achieve 35% Increase In Repeat Customers
- Puzzle Pieces Marketing Helps Cats Find Their Purrr-fect Forever Home
- Digital Media Solutions Releases Automation Enhancements to Sparkroom, Giving Marketers More Control Over Lead Flow
- Companies Investing more in Business development Marketing amid fears of Brexit
- Can Telcos transform Mobile Data into People Intelligence with Privacy Front and Center?
- Ni SEO "Free Video Review of Your Website" Launch - Testimonials
- DESIGNATHON invites Chicago design community to engage in an all-day hackathon-style event for a good cause
One of only 45 entrants from British Columbia, Workaday Services is one of 205 entrants selected from 1,200 nominations. The 20 finalists will be announced in January 2018, with the 4 winners announced at the 2018 National Mompreneur Conference in Toronto in March 2018.
The owner, Sarah Merchant, was speechless about being named an entrant. "It's such an honour just to be nominated, and to make it to even the second round is incredible. Most of my business involves being hidden behind other businesses, working unseen in the background, so to be recognized is incredible."
Knowing that many small business owners think they have to do everything themselves, and not wanting to see them struggle, lose focus, and fail, Sarah wanted to do something to help. With over fifteen years' experience in corporate accounting and customer service, and over ten years blogging and working with social media, she decided to put her skills to work for herself, and others. Workaday Services, a small business that helps other small business owners by providing assistance with websites, blogs, and social media was the result.
More on eTradeWire News
- Ealing residents join 700,000 on the People's Vote March for the Future
- Will the Future of Who be Blue for New Time Lord, Jodie Whittaker?
- Alice assignment help for college students
- Inventor Saves Honey Bees! New invention makes destroying Varroa Mites affordable
- Great Gatsby Gala Planned Nov. 10
- River City Exteriors Now Installing Energy Star Replacement Windows
- IAPEN, India launches an ambitious plan to train and place two lakh candidates in nutrition sector by 2021
Founded in March 2016, they only started to make an impression when Sarah decided to take it from a part-time "side hustle" to full-time career at the end of November 2016. Just one year later, the company is growing continuously, quietly helping businesses all across Canada and the US.
ABOUT WORKADAY SERVICES
Workaday Services, based in Campbell River, BC, is a service business that helps other small business owners. Providing assistance with websites, blogs, and social media, they focus helping free business owners from the drudgery of owning a business so they can get back to the reason they started their business. Workaday Services serves customers all across Canada and the US. For digital updates, visit http://workadayservices.com, or follow on Facebook or Instagram (@wrkservices).
Sarah Merchant, Owner, Workaday Services
- Chat Lines Center, One place where people don't have to think much before making friends
- Reid Sanders Personal Injury Attorney - Hawk Law Group Offers Help to Claim Serious Injury Compens
- What is Information Management?
- Springbank Mechanical Systems Proudly Brings Its Quality HVAC Services
- GameCloud Heading to Paris with Lucrative Offers for Deal Making Event, Game Connection Europe 2018
- Give Your Consumer Complaints an International Coverage with EurAsian Times
- Monevation Reloads With Qrazy Knowledge
- Infographic revealing 5 Ways to Boost Your Digital Marketing Efforts by Using Infographics
- Wooden Street To Spread Positive Vibes with Newly Launched Figurines
- "DJ Mark Battle" Brings Opulent Sounds to Eva Marcille & Michael Sterling's Extravagant Wedding
- BOLI Finds Substantial Evidence to Support Allegation of Discrimination by Springfield Employer
- Dr. Mark Goulston & Aurorasa Sima host an online event, Project Empathy Training, for people who are not satisfied with the results they are getting
- Bazizio to Acquire Mitch.pizza - the Leading D2M Platform
- Nye & Company's October 30th Estate Treasures Auction will feature many fine and decorative arts
- IAPEN Clinical Nutrition Congress (ICNC-2019) to be hosted in Mumbai, India
- Miami Beach's Physician Defense Group, LLC (PDG) signed agreements for a range of IT services
- Dashing Dog Rescue New Website Launch
- United Premier Soccer League Names Dave Simmons National Referee Assignor and Director of Officials
- Combatives Academy a unique martial arts journey
- Prevention Efforts Compliment Substance Abuse Treatment