Popular on eTradeWire News
- Rumors circulating of Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals Inc considering AstraZeneca (AZN) bid 426
- New Artists Acquisition for Mack Drama & 1017 Brick Squad Mafia Records 286
- Netflix "Fastest Car" Series Taps Supercar Owner Bryan L. Salamone 271
- Anti-Parasite Formula ParasiFort Removes Parasites In Humans 190
- EmpowHer Institute Partners With B-STEM Project 154
- Local high school string quartet to join touring Beatles vs. Stones show on Charlotte stage 151
- Gucci Mane receives the 2018 Swisher Spark Award in LA 147
- Advanced Core Concepts Announces Partnership with Keystone Synergistic Enterprises 146
- Atlanta Filmmaker Sinatra 'Osm' Onyewuchi Shoots Award-Winning Faith-Based, Short Film for $240.00 132
- 68% Of Data Breaches Take Months Or Longer To Discover 117
Similar on eTradeWire News
- 10 Important Steps in Online Marketing
- 411 Locals Named Among TOP SEO Companies Across U.S
- Blackstone's recently acquired Australian Private Wealth Platform receives further accolades amid continued growth story
- Digital Marketing Agency in Laxmi Nagar
- May 15 Webinar to Highlight Creative Flexible Packaging Ideas
- Local Search Group Extends Reach Thanks to Website Redesign
- Internet Marketing Reviews and Bonuses can be found on IMReviewAndBonus.com
- Beyond Spots & Dots Wins a Best in Category and a Silver Horizon Interactive Award
- Suttle-Straus Announces Free Webinar on Personalization Marketing Techniques
- Design Agency Shortlisted at Buckinghamshire Business Awards
One of only 45 entrants from British Columbia, Workaday Services is one of 205 entrants selected from 1,200 nominations. The 20 finalists will be announced in January 2018, with the 4 winners announced at the 2018 National Mompreneur Conference in Toronto in March 2018.
The owner, Sarah Merchant, was speechless about being named an entrant. "It's such an honour just to be nominated, and to make it to even the second round is incredible. Most of my business involves being hidden behind other businesses, working unseen in the background, so to be recognized is incredible."
Knowing that many small business owners think they have to do everything themselves, and not wanting to see them struggle, lose focus, and fail, Sarah wanted to do something to help. With over fifteen years' experience in corporate accounting and customer service, and over ten years blogging and working with social media, she decided to put her skills to work for herself, and others. Workaday Services, a small business that helps other small business owners by providing assistance with websites, blogs, and social media was the result.
More on eTradeWire News
- Webline-Services: Intelligent Knowledge Management and Support Chat Software
- New Line of Eco-Friendly Kitchen Accessories Comes to GreyDock.com
- Adelphi Business School Earns International Reaccreditation
- IT Works Recruitment Inc. WINS 2018 PACESETTER AWARD
- ATEN Eliminates Bulky Docking Stations with Plug and Play USB Mini Dock
- Renowned Caterer Opens Hecter's Kitchen Restaurant
- Kempinski Hotel Bahía is recognised as one of Europe's Leading Entertainment & Dining Resorts
Founded in March 2016, they only started to make an impression when Sarah decided to take it from a part-time "side hustle" to full-time career at the end of November 2016. Just one year later, the company is growing continuously, quietly helping businesses all across Canada and the US.
ABOUT WORKADAY SERVICES
Workaday Services, based in Campbell River, BC, is a service business that helps other small business owners. Providing assistance with websites, blogs, and social media, they focus helping free business owners from the drudgery of owning a business so they can get back to the reason they started their business. Workaday Services serves customers all across Canada and the US. For digital updates, visit http://workadayservices.com, or follow on Facebook or Instagram (@wrkservices).
Sarah Merchant, Owner, Workaday Services
- Local Orthodontic Practice Promotes National Facial Protection Month
- How to Choose the Right Hardwood Top for Your Business Furniture
- HRO Today Announces HR Professionals to be Honored at 2018 CHRO of the Year Awards
- Canadian Startup Sponsors GTA Hiring Event
- Zenagen Releases New Candle Inspired By Signature Revolve Fragrance
- isovideo Announces New Stunning-Quality HDR/HLG/SDR HD/4K Conversion Self Service with Steep Cost & Time Savings & 100 Free Film Post-NAB Promotion
- How to Rent a Cleaned Porta Potty Unit?
- Girl Scouts of Gateway Council Announces Women Who Make a Difference 2018
- National Friendly launches new over 50s Guaranteed Life Assurance Plan
- Apple Awards For The Best Tutors
- TMG Consulting Announces New Executive Appointments
- Linux Kernel 4.x support for Perle Serial & Parallel Cards
- Workplace Safety Negligence Costs Two Construction Companies Millions
- 10 Important Steps in Online Marketing
- Oscar Nominee John Hawkes in Classic Movie at JDIFF
- Statement from Leading Horse Charity on UK Welfare Crisis
- Execulink Expands Fibre to the Home Services to Port Dover
- Why AWS Online Courses Being Popular Nowadays
- Mildren's Marathon Man does it again!
- Growing by a Robust 22% CAGR through to 2023, the Global Synthetic Biology Market to Touch $22 Bn