Popular on eTradeWire
- Gaia Learning Implements Recite Me Toolbar for Inclusive Global Learning Experiences - 115
- Yours Humanly Break a Sweat for Education 5K Run, Heather Farm Park
- CONFAST Concrete Screws, Uses & Important Concrete Screws, Uses & Important Information
- EquityProtect Achieves SOC 2 Type 1 Certification, Reinforcing Commitment to Data Security & Privacy
- Private Offices, Virtual Offices & Meeting Room in Calgary Alberta
- Erica Collins Legendary Pioneer Plus Model Presents Inaugural AI Plus Size Curvy Full Figured Fall Fashion Show
- "Rediscover Oakland & World Through Film" 21st Oakland International Film Festival Kicks Off Today
- Lingoport, Inc., Presents an In-Depth Article on Internationalization Testing
- Decade of Impact: 200 Vegan Facebook Groups Thrive
- International Ladies of Purpose Conference Announced For 2024 In Ponce, Puerto Rico
Similar on eTradeWire
- Chef Alan Wilkinson and #Sobewff
- Stoked Oats Releases New Pancake Line
- Gocha's Restaurant Group Partners with Westlake High School to Offer Students Exclusive Jobs
- The Documented Culinary Journey of AI Influencer, Chef Jade
- Local Family-Owned Pizza Shop Celebrates One Year
- The Signature Room at the John Hancock Tower Announces Unexpected Closure
- Local Chocolate Manufacturer Celebrates 16 Years in Business
- The New Trace One Ushers in a New Era for CPG and Retail Product Innovation
- the Ultimate Guilt-Free Indulgence: Introducing the "Krispy Keto Treat"
- National Strawberry Cream Pie Day - A Berry Good Excuse to Indulge!
Chatterton's son, Chris Chatterton, graduated in 2005 from Jesuit High School – a 501(c)(3) Catholic, Jesuit college preparatory school located in Tampa.
"It is such an honor to have been invited to join this board," Chatterton said. "I love Jesuit High School, where their motto is Men for Others, and they truly live it. The school develops some of the best and brightest young men in Tampa Bay."
In this role, Chatterton will serve on the board's Finance Committee. Along with the other board members, she will be involved in the operational oversight of Jesuit High School and its holdings.
Jesuit High School's president, Father Richard Hermes, recommended Chatterton to the board, which then voted to admit her to the position. Board members serve a six-year term.
More on eTradeWire News
- Rotary Club of Jasper Announces ADA Compliant Website
- Stange Law Firm, PC in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Hires Family Law Attorney Jared Snedden
- Worthington Realty launches new website to enhance user experience
- New Report by USA Today Explores the Link Between Hormones and Brain Health: Insights from SottoPelle® Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- AMG and Rockefellas Studios Donates Valuable Billboard Space to Afrikicks' Fundraiser Gala
Chatterton's involvement with Jesuit High School began when her son, Chris, enrolled in 2001. Since then, she has been an active supporter of the school, including donating to the capital campaign, supporting the annual Gaudiosa fundraising event, and having served as the chair of its Mother's Club, the Tiger Lillies, from 2019 to 2021.
Chatterton will bring her business acumen to this role, offering leadership, operational insights, financial guidance and strategic thinking based on her nearly 30 years as a business owner. Her company, Bay Food Brokerage, is a fast-growing retail food brokerage company that was on the Tampa Bay Business Journal's Fast 50 List in 2021. It also won the Tampa Bay Chamber's Small Business of the Year Award in the 21-50 employees category in 2020.
Individually, in recent years Chatterton has been honored as one of the Business Observer's Top Entrepreneurs in 2022, Tampa Bay Business Journal's BusinessWoman of the Year in 2019, and various accolades from trade publications.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Itty Bitty Legend, Suzy Prudden
- "Art of Music 2" fundraiser returns in support of Michigan Philharmonic's 78th season
- HFES Hosts its Signature Event, the 67th International Annual Meeting Featuring Exclusive Research
- Colliers finalizes sale of 43,200 square foot industrial building on ±9.889 acres in Conroe, Texas
- Atlanta Chapter To Host Bold Lips And Bow Ties At The Gathering Spot
In addition to serving on the Jesuit High School board, she is currently a member of the board of directors for the Tampa Bay Chamber, the executive board of the Get Live 45 Foundation and the board of directors for Feeding Tampa Bay's capital campaign. She is also a member of CEO Council of Tampa Bay.
"My goal is to help the Jesuit board continue the great work they have been doing and keeping Jesuit High School on track to be the best – in my opinion – high school for young men in Tampa," said Chatterton. "It's my honor to support the school and its work to continue growing and serving our community."
About Bay Food Brokerage
Bay Food Brokerage is an industry-leading, fast-growing retail food brokerage company based in Tampa, Florida.
Bay Food Brokerage
- Atlanta Fashion Week Partners with York Promotions or an Immersive Festival-Style Experience
- Innovative Auction Company Offers Cost-Effective Solution for Estate Cleanouts in Hoarder Cases
- Atlanta Fashion Week & Partners Present Immersive Festival at Underground Atlanta
- The Plan Collection Releases The Complete Guide to Floor Plans
- Building College Students Celebrated at Annual BIG Awards
- Miller & Miller's online auctions held Sept. 16-17 had hundreds of collectibles in many categories
- Parlor Doughnuts Expands National Franchise to Wentzville, MO
- Millennium Expands Its Global Footprint By Opening A London Office To Represent Its European Headquarters
- Emisha Innovations Named as a 2023 Comcast Rise Grant Recipient
- Alabama High School Girls Basketball Media Day coming to Birmingham
- Fort Myers Brewing to host Witches & Warlocks Halloween Bash on Oct. 28
- TVS Records Adds Tik Tok, Net Ease, and JiaSaavn As International Distributors For Streaming
- Benjamin Ryan's Debut Novel, 'Madame Eldridge's Wayward Home for Unruly Boys', Garners Recognition as a Distinguished Favorite
- What is Customer Agility ™ by Agile World Institute ®
- ACI introduces the 2023 National Summit on Artillery and Indirect Fires
- Customer Agility Framework ™ Automates Work Flow and Releases
- Consolidated Chassis Management Rolls Out SACP 3.0
- Seimitsu Committed to Growing Global Cybersecurity Success during Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Bright Mountain Media, Inc. Wholly Owned Subsidiary, Big Village,Harness the Power of Generative AI
- Local Author Strikes Gold: "UNPLUGGED!" Receives Its Fourth 5-Star Review