Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 273
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 216
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 209
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 205
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 183
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 181
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 160
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 143
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD
- CrittEar Unveils Calm, Dog Earplugs
Similar on eTradeWire
- Oil & Gas Cleantech Challenge Announces Call for Applications
- Exact Solar Again Included in Inc. Magazine's Annual List of America's Fastest Growing Private Companies
- Implementing the Future of Transportation Webinar - Added Panelist Brian Kelly/CEO California High Speed Rail Authority
- Green Schools Campaign Launches Mission to Save Planet
- Be The Generation with Representation
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Announces 2020-2021 Green Youth Advisory Council
- Global Leader in Dock and Yard Management Solutions Releases its Latest White Paper, The Paperless Pandemic: How Ditching Documents Keeps People Safe
- Professional Interactive Webinar Series: Implementing the Future of Transportation
- Rare Video as Couple Flees Oregon Fires
- Lee Enterprises Consulting Adds New Sections and Promotes Three to VP
The highlight of the evening will be the world premiere of Calusa Waterkeeper's documentary, "ETERNAL VIGILANCE: Fighting to Restore the Estero Bay Tributaries." The 25-minute film showcases the imperiled status of Estero Bay and its nine tributaries, and showcases the heroes working to preserve and restore these vital waters. The documentary was made possible by a grant from the Coastal and Heartland National Estuary Partnership (CHNEP).
More on eTradeWire News
- SMARTFormulator Enhances the SMARTERP - A Revolutionary Manufacturing Focused Software for Sma
- A Thousand Ways to Save Energy - And $$$$
- Real Estate Opportunities From Scranton To Miami
- Secure Research Engine Streamlines Academic Efforts
- TVS Hollywood History Network Revisits World War II With Action Combat Programming on Watch Your.TV
A trailer for the film can be viewed online at https://youtu.be/8ngRXOp5R1s
"Estero Bay was Florida's first Aquatic Preserve. The Bay and its nine tributaries are magnificent bodies of water that are now imperiled and need our help. Everything we do here in Southwest Florida is dependent on the quality of our waterways: Our economy, our tourism, our recreation, and even our physical health," said K.C. Schulberg, producer/director of the film and executive director of Calusa Waterkeeper. "We hope those who love our Southwest Florida lifestyle will join our virtual flotilla on November 14 to explore and restore the health and recreational value of Estero Bay's tributaries."
The event will be produced by M&M Multimedia and broadcast live on the Calusa Waterkeeper Facebook page: www.facebook.com/CalusaWaterkeeper. The evening will include live in-studio presentations by Schulberg and his co-host Ruth Watkins, Calusa Waterkeeper president, and guest appearances by contributing artists, Clyde Butcher, Paul Arsenault, Myra Roberts, Theodore Morris, and Anika Savage, among others.
More on eTradeWire News
- Philadelphia Equity Transaction Closes to fund 6 High End Apartments in University City
- Tree Transplanting Company Helps Resolve Neighborhood Conflict
- Final Week of ChowderMonth Brings More To the Table
- Local Author to Discuss New Mystery Novel
- OIFF 18 Closes With Hip-Hop, Jazz and Soul Infused "When the Water Gets Deep" September 27th
Admission to the online benefit and documentary premiere is free, however online registration is required at www.calusawaterkeeper.org/estero.
Attendees will have the opportunity to bid on a variety of silent auction items and packages to benefit Calusa Waterkeeper.
Saving Estero Bay sponsors to date include Natural Awakenings Magazine, M&M Multimedia, Bay Water Boat Club, Estero River Outfitters and Tarpon Bay Seafood at Hyatt Regency Coconut Point.
Sponsorship and silent auction opportunities are still available. Email the Saving Estero Bay sponsor team at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how to get involved. To become a Calusa Waterkeeper member or to contribute directly to Calusa Waterkeeper, visit www.calusawaterkeeper.org.
- How Fanola no Orange Mask Effectively Nourishes Your Hair | Stabeto
- New Jewellery Brand that Takes Inspiration from the 20th Century Modern Movement
- DonnaInk Publications, Beat Deep Books Imprint, "Faces of Rap Mothers - Book Two" - correction
- Celebrating National Pancake Day with Craig Carlson
- EP Release Inspired by One Woman's Story Rallying for Necessities at War Times
- Become an "Agent of Healing" in Your Community
- Laughingcleaver Imprint releases, "Quarantina," by comedic humorist Wayne Tatum
- San Mateo Serviced Apartment Leader Key Housing Announces Featured Apartment Community
- Owner of Criminal Defense Lawfirm in Hayward, CA releases video for Small Business Owners
- Palm Beach Business Lawyer Blog publishes new post
- New BrainTrain TNT Reading System includes Neurofeedback
- The Real Business Team - Building Black Wealth
- Bling Galore Paparazzi Jewelry Parties are here to stay!
- Identity: The Podcast COVID Consumption: An Overview featuring Tochi
- Items in Your Home That You Should Not Forget to Clean
- Streamed Lecture: Women in Italy, women composers in the 18th Century, and Maria Teresa Agnesi
- TRENIQUES: Jasmine Metivier talks modeling
- Panel Built Structures Create a Series of Temperature Screening Solutions
- PYNKTALKS Welcomes Rachel Richardson Entertainment Stylist
- 143VINYL Adds StarMask 900 Stencil Film to Product Line