Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 248
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 212
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 192
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 185
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 173
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 156
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 124
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry 110
- Presidential Candidate Dr. Valerie McCray Understands the Soul of America 106
- QURECA launches the first Quantum training & recruitment platform
Similar on eTradeWire
- Gold Illusion 3 by Trestle debuts two great new games
- What Do You Meme® Opens Inventor Portal To Crowdsource The Next Hit Game
- Corona Virus: The board game of facts, fear, and fun!
- FlatToast Plans to Launch $100 Million YouTube Channel!
- Action-packed Virtual Reality Game Orion13 is Available Now for All Major VR Headsets
- Intern Pursuit Game Selected to be in Steam Game Festival
- PayPerHead Agents See Huge Uptick in Online Casino Gaming
- The Best Remedy for Computer Eye Strain Relief
- The new Ocean King 3 Plus: King Kong's Rampage released
Starlux Games has been reimagining classic games, adding elements of strategy and teamwork. The award-winning games of Capture the Flag REDUX, Glow Battle and others, have families off the sofa by the light of glow-in-the-dark accessories.
This latest innovation is the fourth time that Starlux Games has used Kickstarter to launch a new game, and with over 80,000 games sold, it's clear that this model has met with success.
The Latest Addition to Starlux Games: Protectors of the Rainbow:
This treasure hunt inspired game is all about chasing down Leprechauns, who have stolen all of the colors of the rainbow. So who can come to the rescue? The protector of the skies: Unicorns!
More on eTradeWire News
- Stress Free Event Catering at Your Place
- Parents Anonymous® is Providing Mental Support for Families
- HRO Today Certification Program Sets the Standard for Trusted, Reputable HR Providers
- Safe Shelter Seeking Community's Help To Raise 300k Amid Pandemic
- Jesstine O. Kemper Awarded Pacesetter Platinum Honor by Northwestern Mutual
In this fun and interactive game, children from ages 4-10, with a number of players ranging from 2-7 kids, can transform into Unicorns and have a fun-filled active game, searching for missing colors of the rainbow.
All they need is a cheeky Leprechaun to hide the rainbow gems around the house. Then the Unicorns can search for the gems, essential to return to the Cloud Light. Once all the gems are in place, the Cloud Light will glow and the game is won!
Each game set comes with:
· One Cloud Light
· 6 Removable Gems
· All Required Batteries
And when the kids are exhausted from their searching, use the cloud and gems as a nightlight!
Games like these are perfect to:
· Get the kids off their screens and running around, because they're excited to play something new and interactive together.
· Encourage the kids to work together to find the gems, building teamwork skills. The game includes variations that will help kids think strategically to achieve a shared goal.
· Inspire imaginative play. After all, who hasn't wanted to be a unicorn at some point? Fantasy and free play, with a little guidance from the game, will keep the kids active and engaged, using their imaginations and growing their creative streaks.
More on eTradeWire News
- CENTRIA Receives Industry Recognition for its Role in Construction of Southwest Airlines Hangar
- Columbia University Receives Record Number of Applications from Nontraditional Undergrad Students
- GeoComm's Jody Sayre Named To Esri's Partner Advisory Network
- High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound for Parkinson's, Essential Tremors, and Dystonia Patients
- American BioDefense Institute Commends Congressman Gosar For BioSecurity Amendment
Check out this video that shows more about this fun new game:
This latest game from Starlux Games is launching on Kickstarter on June 2nd: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/starluxgames/protectors-of-the-rainbow. The game will be available on starluxgames.com (https://www.starluxgames.com/) when the campaign finishes!
Contact Amanda Fein at firstname.lastname@example.org for editorial requests.
- Law firm Goldstein, Buckley, Cechman, Rice & Purtz sponsors fishing tournament for 2020 graduates
- Private Placement Markets – Agribusiness Market Set To Open
- Drinkmate Releases the instaFizz- The Stainless-Steel Water Bottle
- ILC Dover Introduces Atmospheric Control Module to Safely Contain HPAPIs
- Amscreen launch the first SMART DOOH® LED Billboard
- Bookkeeping with Zoho Books Available from KDG's Team of Accountants
- N.L. Downs A.L., 7-2, in Strat-O-Matic Simulation; Slim Jim Phantom Tops Drew Carey Managing Squads
- NetDocuments Introduces NetKnowledge Enterprise Search Powered by BA Insight
- BIFF Seeks Films That Honor the Military, Police and First Responders
- Calling Aspiring Writers Across Genres, New Titles Need You
- In wake of successful launch, small business platform rolls out new feature to support global growth
- Axiomtek's Scalable Intel® SDM-based 15.6-inch Modular Panel PCs - ITC150WM-300S and ITC150WM-500L
- Leading OEMs present new model year updates at NTEA's Virtual Truck Product Conference
- New Clip for Realm Of Shadows starring Tony Todd, Mel Novak, Michael Berryman,Vida Ghaffari & Jimmy Drain
- Minnesota based Squatchin' Country owners release children's book about young Sammie Squatch
- ASI Introduces "iMIS Inspire for Virtual Conferences Powered by OpenWater"
- ISR updates from the US Navy, US Army Europe and US Air Force at Airborne ISR 2020
- Upcoming Virtual Summit Explores Strategies for Creating and Implementing Solutions for Time Series
- Medical Unlimited Now Stocking Temperature Scanning Devices
- Peek-a-boo Jesus - New Children's Book by Michael Priddis | Pzign