Popular on eTradeWire
- Color Code Security System, Fintech and Crypto Solutions Launched by Starcave Global 510
- Owner Assisted Yacht Deliveries 433
- The 'Fittest Woman On Earth' Visits Puerto Vallarta 378
- Golf & Luxury When You Visit Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Romantic Getaway 367
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event 360
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 246
- New WordPress Plugin Feature: Line Chart Graphing 191
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 172
- American Airlines cancellation policy due to weather 172
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries! 159
Similar on eTradeWire
- Toll Brothers to build new community of townhomes in Wheat Ridge
- Centex Raises the Curtain on Haverhill Farms in Georgia
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Network Realty's Christy Budnick Named as a Woman of Influen
- Midland, TX is the Best City for Real Estate Sales Agents
- Iconic Ocean-Front Home Offers Luxury Florida Living
- PINE Advisor Solutions Hires Asset Management Industry Veterans Bliss Bernal and Chris Jones
- Bioeconomy Consulting Group Adds Five Experts to Worldwide Team
- Split entry home for sale with an open house this weekend!
- Model Home at Historic Vinings' Woodland Preserve Now Open to the Public
- Intalytics' Dave Huntoon Selected to Instruct at the ICSC John T. Riordan School of Retail Real Estate Professionals in Scottsdale, AZ
Calling all Opportunity Zone Redevelopment Projects to an Open Pitch Competition in Newark on October 17
There is no cost or obligation to submit a OZ project and all valid OZ project submissions will be shared with attendees as well as BL's international network of investors, developers and real estate professionals over 25,000 strong. Every submission will be reviewed by numerous redevelopment experts and projects selected as semifinalists will receive invaluable feedback, as well as complimentary tickets to attend the event.
More on eTradeWire News
- Lexigo launches Fred—the cloud-based productivity tool for freelance translators
- Barbu Beard Co. Releases Newest Scent Profile - THE SHAMAN - See Film @barbubeardco
- 9:30 am Saturday, October 5th - Blessing of the Animals Celebration at the Church of the Apostles
- New York Outdoor Writers Association (NYSOWA) Returns To Cortland For Its 51st Fall Conference
- Lexy Panterra Teams Up With VOILÀ In New Exotic Pop Single
Don't miss this unique opportunity to practice your pitch with leading OZ professionals, reach investors worldwide and perhaps win a share of the publicity, prizes and potential investment!
The pitch competition will follow a robust, illuminating day of learning at the Newark Opportunity Zone Boot Camp & Pitch Competition that will include an early networking breakfast, a diverse educational program emphasizing real estate redevelopment and an engaging group lunch in the beautiful facilities of the New Jersey Institute of Technology in downtown Newark, New Jersey.
Winners will be announced in a networking reception that follows.
Learn more and sign up on the event website: https://event.brownfieldlistings.com/opportunity-zone-boot-camp-newark/
Brownfield Listings, LLC (BL) is a national redevelopment marketplace, project platform and economic development ecosystem dedicated to the design, diligence, and development of the built-environment. The BrownfieldListings.com ecosystem lives online as a robust marketplace of ideas to reimagine, redevelop and revitalize real estate in any condition anywhere in the U.S. Basic listings and basic access are always free on BL.
More on eTradeWire News
- Conference Teaches Women Recession-Proof Strategies by Turning Purpose into a Paycheck
- Treasure Coast PGA Business Trade Expo October 2nd
- No Rinse Wafer Processing Adhesive (WPA) For Up To 330ºc With 0% Residual
- First True American Football Boardgame, combining gaming with authentic football strategy
- Author Cyndi Friberg Releases New Historical Romance - Overlord
The New Jersey Innovation Institute (NJII) is an NJIT corporation focused on helping private enterprise discover what's possible. Whether it's working to solve the grand challenges shared across an entire sector or helping a single company find an innovative way to pursue a new product or market opportunity, NJII brings world-class intellectual and technological resources to bear. We are unique in our formation and role as a not-for-profit corporation in pursuit of economic development and in our agility in transforming intellectual capital into commercial success.
- Bangla Bass Ventures into the World of Trap
- The Peace Bell Foundation In Hopewell Junction NY Celebrates Its 10th Anniversary
- New Stadium Blanket Start-Up Debuts on Amazon, Targets Cold Weather Sports,Tailgating & Camping
- For Advertising Wk (9/23-26) Some very Essential Advertising Math that Every Business needs to Know
- Fighting Racism For One And For All, One Shirt at a Time!
- Pinellas parents, teachers, principals and students inspired by Pinellas County Council PTA event Keynote Speaker
- The Behavioral Wellness Center at Girard Celebrates Recovery Month
- "Detectives" Hunt for Dystonia Cure in Garfield Park
- eFactor Network awarded - 'Excellence in Finance - Companies' award at FiNext Conference, Orlando
- Delray Beach Craft Beer Fest Announces A Nightbeer Before Christmas
- Folio Financial awarded the 'Excellence in Finance — Companies' award at FiNext Conference, Orlando
- Old School Square Announces 2019-2020 Season Launch Party, Friday Night Fever
- Puzzle Pieces Marketing growing together with the Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater San Diego
- The Fifth Annual Bra Project Announced for October to Benefit DragonBoat Beaufort
- Noted author delivers message of triumph of the human spirit to students at Bishop McLaughlin Catholic High School
- Palmieri Sees South Florida Residential Construction Becoming More Eco-Friendly
- Achieving Great Customer Service – An Innovative Approach That Really Works!
- AVANTE to Expand its Container Tracking System and Services for Worldwide End to End Cargo Container Security
- World Famous Heisman Trophy Hits Mossy Nissan
- AFEA Expands by Adding Chapter in Arlington Heights, IL