Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 305
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 235
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 223
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 213
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 195
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 187
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 163
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 155
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD
- CrittEar Unveils Calm, Dog Earplugs
Similar on eTradeWire
- Real Estate Opportunities From Scranton To Miami
- Philadelphia Equity Transaction Closes to fund 6 High End Apartments in University City
- Palm Beach Business Lawyer Blog publishes new post
- Greystar purchases land for $70 million student housing project at the University of Alabama
- Miranda Mole Of ERA Wilder Realty, Inc. Receives Best Real Estate Agent (Individual) Award
- ERA Wilder Realty, Inc.'s Todd Beckstrom To Host NAR Designation And Certification Courses
- Capitol Homes Featured in New Englewood Promo Video
- Westmount Realty Capital Acquires Garden-Style Multifamily Community in Arizona
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Network Realty Raises $7,540 for Blessings in a Backpack
- The Brownstones at New Visions Now 50% Sold Out as Sales Surge into Fall
The SW is located at the intersection of La Grange Avenue and Sawtelle Boulevard. Sawtelle Japantown is known for its trendy boutiques and multicultural restaurants centered on Sawtelle Boulevard in West Los Angeles. The neighborhood appeals to a wide demographic, which has fueled its recent growth.
The SW is the first building to be completed under the City of Los Angeles' Transit Oriented Communities ordinance (TOC). The TOC program was created as part of the successful 2016 ballot initiative JJJ to incentivize developers to build more affordable housing near public transit. Due to CLG's transition of entitlements during construction SW is the first project to be completed pursuant to the TOC ordinance. Under the ordinance CLG was able to increase density of the four-story development from 72 to 88 units.
The SW features a mix of traditional single, one- and two-bedroom floor plans including 31 "micro" units. All 88 units feature concrete or vinyl floors, quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, building-wide high-speed internet access and Wi-Fi. Amenities include a rooftop deck with a bbq and dipping pool, resident lounge and rec room, state-of-the-art fitness center, and a courtyard.
More on eTradeWire News
- 3D HoloGroup and ThirdEye, Bring Augmented Reality to Global Industry
- 3D HoloGroup and MAS Safety Services Make OSHA Easy
- United We Rise Works To Collectively End The HIV Epidemic For Every(Black)Body
- Tech Built To Inspire A Blue Zone Lifestyle
- Siding Company Helps Prepare Local Homes & Businesses for Winter
The SW's micro units have been a strong draw for young professionals and college students that make up a significant percentage of the West Los Angeles population and have helped bring the property to lease up in less than a year, according to CLG President Ken Kahan. "Our micro units have broadened the SW's appeal to a different market segment," Kahan said. "Young professionals are willing to accept a smaller space in exchange for the opportunity to live on the Westside at reasonable rent in a Class A property."
About California Landmark
California Landmark Group (http://www.californialandmark.com) is a Los Angeles-based real estate operating company that has acquired, repositioned and developed more than $750 million worth of luxury multifamily and Class A commercial real estate assets throughout California over the past three decades.
DB&R Marketing Communications, Inc.
- "Felix Unbound" by Cathy Gunn is published by New Generation
- "The Reluctant Assassin" by Bip Wetherell is published
- Global Nerve Repair and Regeneration Market Size, Share and Future Scope
- GD Rectifiers partners with API Capacitors to offer bespoke solutions
- Alana Joanne Engages Listeners With a Different Perspective of Mental Illness
- Cadcorp offers substantial additions to online GIS and web mapping capability in G-Cloud 12
- Theatre Producer James Williams elected Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts
- Official Launch of 'Serialized TV': The Digital Guide to Soap Operas
- Am4teens- Virtual Non-Profit Organization
- Creative Bear Tech Software Delivers Business Leads and Email Addresses
- Pivoting with Purpose: Melisa Meral's New Book Launches October 6th 2020!
- CBT Software Provides Affordable Resources For Struggling Businesses
- TEDx Speaker Roopa Pai to address GBGC 2020 on Raising Fearless Children - The Bhagavad Gita Way
- Gutter Pro Leaf Slugger Gutter Guards Make Your Gutters Clog Free
- Renowned Christmas Tree Designer Donating Tree for Fundraising
- Field Force Tracker Adds a Generator Contract Management Module For Electrical Service Companies
- Rising Music Star, Kennedy Stephens Honors Breonna Taylor in Profound New Song
- Scooter For Unity New York City Rally
- Cardiac Troponin T Antibody Human
- Intrinsic Factor Antibody Monoclonal