Popular on eTradeWire
- Vegan travel has changed forever! 212
- Local Travel Professional Becomes Cunard Voyage Expert by Earning Top Rank in Cunard Academy 188
- VIP Vacations receives the first induction into Chairman's Royal Club Diamond Elite 170
- My Shop Luggage: Premium Luggage, Travel Bags, & Accessories 162
- Rented.com and MyVR Announce Revenue Management Partnership 146
- Trondent Launches Another Travel Industry First: Pre-Trip Authorization with Artificial Intelligence 144
- Grand Canyon April 2020 UM GeoTour 142
- WildBlue Aircraft Sales announces the "Select" Aircraft Brokerage Program 141
- Expatfinancial.com Unveils its Revamped Website 133
- Megha Dontha Narrates Audiobook Version of Best-Selling Startup Book 'The 60 Minute Startup' 130
Similar on eTradeWire
- FMCSA Clearinghouse guidelines cover reporting and querying
- Complete Inventory Tracking for the US Military
- Nasa's Jet Propulsion Laboratory Selects A Chennai Based NRI As A Solar System Ambassador
- Zezgo Rent A Car today announce the imminent opening of two branches in Jordan as the rollout of the new premium brand
- Date Set For 2nd Annual Santa Barbara County Farm Day
- For Third Year in a Row, Yard Management Solutions Named 2020 MHI Innovation Award Finalist
- Airlite Plastics Co. Announces the Unification of its Arctic Fox Brand Into KODIAKOOLER®
- United States of Freight Launches New Company Website For Heavy Haul Logistics Services
- SAE J1939 - GPS Module With 9-Pin Deutsch Connection Cable
- HMRC will be discussing customs post Brexit at C5's 12th Advanced Conference on Customs Compliance
NFA's autonomous vertical takeoff and landing jet drone technology, combines the best features of a helicopter and a jet airplane. It can deliver same day parcels – transport perishable pharmaceuticals and vaccines to patients in need – deliver supplies to the troops, track smugglers far out at sea - all twice as fast as conventional drone technology.
"We see value in NFA's concept – and wanted to support a technology with the potential to deliver high priority cargoes faster than conventional drones", said Mike Thielke, Executive Director of Maryland's Eastern Shore Entrepreneurship Center, which manages the F³ program.
"This grant will help us get our jet drone prototype in the air – and show government and commercial customers what fast drone technology can do for them", said NFA CEO, Bill Bruner.
More on eTradeWire News
- What are a few methods to fix the TurboTax not working issue
- New Book "California Dreaming - Life After Fossil Fuel" is FREE this Sunday, February 23rd, on Amazon Kindle!
- Property managers – create value and generate income by automating tedious tasks
- Michigan Manufacturing Technology Center Announces Two Promotions
- Cannabis Consumers Report "Vaporizer Review Buyers Guide" 1/2 OFF this Sunday, Feb 23rd on Amazon Kindle
Over the next few months, NFA will demonstrate the F3-funded prototype for potential customers around the country – opportunities to see the prototype fly will be announced as information becomes available.
About NFA: New Frontier Aerospace builds winged jet drones that take-off & land vertically - and can also fly like airplanes.
With jet propulsion, NFA drones gets customer cargoes to their destinations much faster than propeller-driven drones.
About F3 Tech: F³ Tech (Farm-Fish-Food) is a Maryland private/public initiative that is creating a new renaissance of economic growth and prosperity through innovation and technology which is built upon the state's traditional industries of agriculture and seafood. The overall program is a pipeline of three components through which entrepreneurs, innovators, startups, and existing businesses go through the proof-of-concept and commercialization of new product and service ideas and innovations. The initiative includes partners and resources from Maryland and across the country.
New Frontier Aerospace
- Rap Artist Jung Coasta is on the rise
- World-First Smart 'ChillOUT Hubs' Designed and Built in Australia
- iPOP Alumni Jacob Batalon and Addison Riecke Feature gets U.S. Release Date
- Transgender Visual Artist Jacob Clayton Debuts Warhol-Inspired Work
- Contemporary Canadian Artist Viktor Mitic's Sculpture Lyric Neutrino Star Valued At $250k Acquired
- Cultural Vistas Awarded Grant to Administer German Portion of Congress-Bundestag Youth Exchange for Young Professionals
- "BOXING: Essential Skills" by Coach Dean Eoannou & Eugene B. Kern, MD Now Available on Amazon
- Children's Dysgraphia Book Reaches Amazon Best Seller Lists
- Exciting Option for Keto-Dieters Found in Bonaventure - Johnson Creek, WI – November 25th 2019
- Lennar Grand Opens Treviso at Echelon on March 7
- Singer/Songwriter Demi Davis Showcases Latest EP 'Holograms" at The Love Experience, March 12th
- St. Charles Community College named best 'Return on Investment' in Missouri among two-year colleges
- Auto Insurance With Exotic Cars and Sports Cars
- American Design and Build and American Sentry Solar Opens Marketing Center to Accommodate Rapid Grow
- High School Student Researcher Elucidates the Anti-Cancer Activity of EGCG in Green Tea
- 2019 | Year-End Houston Healthcare Market Report
- Local Delray Artist Paints Bryan Brothers Live At The Delray Beach Open By Vitacost.com
- Great Ideas for the Bonus Room in Your Custom Home
- Zarza33 Podcast Nominated to the Latin Podcast Awards
- PatientCare Acquires MedFleet Ambulance, Expanding its Presence in Western and Central Florida