Popular on eTradeWire
- Color Code Security System, Fintech and Crypto Solutions Launched by Starcave Global 530
- Owner Assisted Yacht Deliveries 436
- Golf & Luxury When You Visit Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Romantic Getaway 372
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event 366
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 250
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 211
- New WordPress Plugin Feature: Line Chart Graphing 195
- American Airlines cancellation policy due to weather 178
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 175
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries! 160
Similar on eTradeWire
- New Featured Vehicle: 2015 BMW 3 Series 320I
- Autumn in Japan's Ashikaga & Tatebayashi Areas
- Arsenal Recon Releases Major Update to Powerful Digital Forensics Tool
- Registration Open: ACI's 10th Annual New York Economic Sanctions Forum Dec. 10-11 New York City
- Mobile Cannabis Lounge Tours Land in Los Angeles
- DOT regulations differ from Clearinghouse requirements
- PiCAN3 CAN Bus HAT for Raspberry Pi 4 with 3A Power Supply And Real-Time Clock
- Climate Change – Carbon Pollution – How to Help – ECOFuelMax
- U.S. Navy Mandates Use of Opus Suite by Systecon
- National Van Lines Adds Fitton Moving & Storage
NFA's autonomous vertical takeoff and landing jet drone technology, combines the best features of a helicopter and a jet airplane. It can deliver same day parcels – transport perishable pharmaceuticals and vaccines to patients in need – deliver supplies to the troops, track smugglers far out at sea - all twice as fast as conventional drone technology.
"We see value in NFA's concept – and wanted to support a technology with the potential to deliver high priority cargoes faster than conventional drones", said Mike Thielke, Executive Director of Maryland's Eastern Shore Entrepreneurship Center, which manages the F³ program.
"This grant will help us get our jet drone prototype in the air – and show government and commercial customers what fast drone technology can do for them", said NFA CEO, Bill Bruner.
More on eTradeWire News
- Recording Artist Eileen Carey Returns To Nashville For Two Acoustic Performa
- Oakland International Film Festival Around The World In Eleven Days
- Versatile Haitian American Singer/Songwriter Natalie Jean Releases Collaboration with Inches From Sin
- Ninefifteen Releases New Single "This Time" From 4560 Album
- Mile High H2O Corporation Launching Sales Operations Across the U.S
Over the next few months, NFA will demonstrate the F3-funded prototype for potential customers around the country – opportunities to see the prototype fly will be announced as information becomes available.
About NFA: New Frontier Aerospace builds winged jet drones that take-off & land vertically - and can also fly like airplanes.
With jet propulsion, NFA drones gets customer cargoes to their destinations much faster than propeller-driven drones.
About F3 Tech: F³ Tech (Farm-Fish-Food) is a Maryland private/public initiative that is creating a new renaissance of economic growth and prosperity through innovation and technology which is built upon the state's traditional industries of agriculture and seafood. The overall program is a pipeline of three components through which entrepreneurs, innovators, startups, and existing businesses go through the proof-of-concept and commercialization of new product and service ideas and innovations. The initiative includes partners and resources from Maryland and across the country.
New Frontier Aerospace
- Nebraska Nite Hawks (WNFC) Offering USA Football's First Down Event to Omaha Kids
- Fiction Ghostwriters: New Career Opportunities for Authors
- Towerdata Integrates Email Validation And Intelligence With Listrak Digital Marketing Platform
- Cadence Living and Ryan Companies Complete Acoya Mesa
- The First Minimalist GMT Dual Time Travel Watches Are Launching on Kickstarter
- SmartFinancial Wins 2nd Best Places to Work 2019
- Night of Champions 2019 to Showcase Illinois Standardbred Racing
- Rosy Palomino, activist and community leader files for City of Miami District 2 Commissioner
- Sister Accord Day Event Culminates With Powerful Performances By Grammy Award Nominated Singers/Songwriters Marsha Ambrosius & Brian Courtney Wilson
- Prominent Phoenix Criminal Defense Attorney Announces New Law Firm
- Loretta Kaufman to Exhibit in "Geometry" at Site: Brooklyn Gallery
- Linaka's Kitchen: Must-Have Kitchen Products for a Smooth Running Kitchen
- Wayne Salomon Appointed to Board of the Fox Performing Arts Charitable Foundation
- PAM a finalist in Australian Technologies Competition
- Kristin Kolodge of J.D. Power on The Role of "Trust" in Adoption of Innovations in Mobility
- Think Coffee Fights Single-Use Cups in NYC
- AUCD Applauds Congress Passage of Autism CARES Act
- New Featured Vehicle: 2015 BMW 3 Series 320I
- The Critical Role Of Trust In Harnessing The Full Potential Of The Voice Of The Vehicle
- Audilus, Inc Presents Sead Publishing : Exclusive Music Library For Licensing