Popular on eTradeWire
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 133
- Full Schedule for the Women in Travel Summit North America Released 128
- Local Doctor to Release Book on Vision and Learning 109
- STC Software Solutions provides the best combination of offers for travelers around the world
- Listening 2 YOU Tour Exploring Progressive Democratic Candidate Erica Collins ARTS CAFE Millville NJ
- Springtime and Early Summer are Perfect Times to Visit Cute Koedo-Kawagoe
- Data Privacy Week: Blockstack Apps Show Respect for Digital Rights
- Reduced Prices On Romance Novels
- January 2020 Top Ten Blockstack Apps Sparking a Privacy Revolution
- Black Dog Venture Partners, Make It Studio and Infamy Fantasy Esports form Partnership to bring fantasy to gamers worldwide
Similar on eTradeWire
- Dealer Teamwork Wins 2020 AWA Award for Marketing Automation
- Hyundai Repairs Covered by autopom! Vehicle Protection Plans
- CrossJack, A Revolutionary New Car Jack
- BYD Adds Head of Total Solutions to North American Team
- Long Time Dream Giveaway Donor from Indiana Wins the 2019 Corvette Dream Giveaway!
- Subaru of Indiana Automotive to invest $158M in Lafayette plant and create 350 new jobs
- Incredible 2015 Honda Civic Coupe for Sale!
- autopom! Offers Extended Auto Warranty Alternatives for Top Brands
- The Work Truck Show 2020 rolls into Indianapolis next week
- Greater Twin Cities Honda Dealers Donate $5,000 to Skyview Middle School
Like an extended car warranty, a Vehicle Protection Plan helps drivers cover the costs of unexpected car repairs. Unlike an extended vehicle warranty, they are sold by authorized third-parties, not dealerships or manufacturers.
Plans from autopom! start at only $1,488 for California drivers. That's only $69.75 per month for 16 months, with $372 down for a 36-month plan. Drivers nationwide can also experience the benefits of an autopom! Vehicle Protection Plan, with plans starting at $2,500 outside California.
"Our plans include nationwide breakdown coverage, rental vehicle assistance, trip interruption reimbursement, and even repair shop choice," explains Mike Jones, president and CEO of autopom!.
Some plans also include tire protection and interest-free payment plans.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Behemoth's Alien Hominid Invasion: First Look Gameplay
- Clarendon Dental – great dentist in Portsmouth
- Gymnastics Lessons Learned, Life Lessons through Gymnastics
- Gymnastics Coach with a Unique Combination of Knowledge
- CNet Training Announce Agreement with British Standards Online Library (BSOL)
autopom! is partnered with a variety of contract providers, ensuring that there is a plan available for every driver, vehicle, and budget. To learn more about Vehicle Protection Plans from autopom!, request a free quote by visiting http://extended-vehicle-warranty.com/ or by calling 1.800.724.8141.
About autopom! autopom!, LLC is a BBB accredited, A+ rated provider of vehicle protection plans for both new and used cars, as well as a licensed California agency. autopom! sells mechanical breakdown insurance in California and vehicle service contracts in most other states. When your original manufacturer warranty, extended auto warranty, or used car warranty is about to expire, autopom!'s team of licensed agents can help you find a protection plan designed to protect your vehicle and your budget. Learn more about autopom! and request a free quote by calling 1.800.724.8141 or by visiting http://extended-vehicle-warranty.com/. autopom! Insurance Services llc CA DOI Lic.#0I13220
- International Designers Bring Creative Relief for Australian Bushfires
- AXT Add New Range of Microscopes Suited to in situ Incubator Applications
- Vegas Surgery Center Awarded Accreditation
- Texas Singer-Songwriter, Amelia Presley, Spreads Awareness Against Child Abuse by Sharing Her Story
- Caffe Luna Rosa Raises Minimum Wage Rate to $12 an Hour for Staff in Delray Beach
- Arts Garage in Delray Beach Continues Popular Haitian Music Series
- CrossJack, A Revolutionary New Car Jack
- Trump Budget Would Mean Higher Costs for 134,000 Massachusetts College Students
- KRAVIS CENTER FOR THE PERFORMING ARTS To Present SPAMILTON: An American Parody April 22-26 in t
- Beat Bugs JV at Theatre School @ North Coast Rep
- YWCA Australia leads push for more young women on boards
- Women learn the sexy art of striptease at Lismore festival
- Advanced Analytics for Sage 100 by DataSelf Released
- Pet Products Pro: Everything Your Pet Needs For Success
- PODS® Wisconsin offers moving and storage solutions for local businesses
- The Clarissa Manuel Foundation announces new youth program initiative - Young Cultivated Minds of the Future (YCMF)
- Family Owned Summer Camp Welcomes Third Generation of Leadership
- MOET Law Firm Opens Second Office
- Harley-davidson Of Washington, D.c. Recognized For Outstanding Performance
- Lady Clipper Barbershop Hosts Wellness Retreat for Senior Residents on International Women's Day