Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 246
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 206
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 190
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 179
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 172
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 154
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 122
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry 108
- Presidential Candidate Dr. Valerie McCray Understands the Soul of America 101
- QURECA launches the first Quantum training & recruitment platform
Similar on eTradeWire
- 2020 C8 Corvette Anchors Chip Miller Amyloidosis Foundation Fundraising Efforts
- myGEKOgear Releases the Smart Hardwire Kit to Easily Have your Dash Cam Connected 24/7
- Black 2016 Honda Civic for Sale
- Incredible 2016 Dodge Journey for Sale
- Trina Johnson; Bay Area's Best Land Rover Girl Just Got A New Location
- Used White Ford EcoSport for Sale at Good Fellow's Auto
- MULTI-FUN project aims to enable multi-materials metal additive manufacturing for complex 3D parts without size constraints
- Incredible Deal on a 2016 Mazda3
- Newcastle dealership among the best for Motability care
- Arbormotion Named Carfax Top-Rated Service Shop
Like an extended car warranty, a Vehicle Protection Plan helps drivers cover the costs of unexpected car repairs. Unlike an extended vehicle warranty, they are sold by authorized third-parties, not dealerships or manufacturers.
Plans from autopom! start at only $1,488 for California drivers. That's only $69.75 per month for 16 months, with $372 down for a 36-month plan. Drivers nationwide can also experience the benefits of an autopom! Vehicle Protection Plan, with plans starting at $2,500 outside California.
"Our plans include nationwide breakdown coverage, rental vehicle assistance, trip interruption reimbursement, and even repair shop choice," explains Mike Jones, president and CEO of autopom!.
Some plans also include tire protection and interest-free payment plans.
More on eTradeWire News
- MEMEENO Wins 2020 Top Choice of the Year Award
- International open ideas competition receives 960 entries for an iconic landmark in Silicon Valley
- AxessPointe Community Health Centers Providing Testing for COVID-19
- WombWave Technologies Corp. launches software development
- InfinityQS Signs Partnership With InControl Systems Limited
autopom! is partnered with a variety of contract providers, ensuring that there is a plan available for every driver, vehicle, and budget. To learn more about Vehicle Protection Plans from autopom!, request a free quote by visiting http://extended-vehicle-warranty.com/ or by calling 1.800.724.8141.
About autopom! autopom!, LLC is a BBB accredited, A+ rated provider of vehicle protection plans for both new and used cars, as well as a licensed California agency. autopom! sells mechanical breakdown insurance in California and vehicle service contracts in most other states. When your original manufacturer warranty, extended auto warranty, or used car warranty is about to expire, autopom!'s team of licensed agents can help you find a protection plan designed to protect your vehicle and your budget. Learn more about autopom! and request a free quote by calling 1.800.724.8141 or by visiting http://extended-vehicle-warranty.com/. autopom! Insurance Services llc CA DOI Lic.#0I13220
- 2b Acting release their hard-hitting interactive video 'NO: The Line'
- Outdoor dining and additional businesses now open at The Collection
- R&B's Troy Tyler Drops His Latest Single, "Good Good"
- Battlestar Galactica, One Tree Hill, Star Trek Among New Wizard World Virtual Experiences This Week
- Devin Burrows' THE WRETCHED Score to be Released
- El Dorado Hills Fire Department Chooses RadioMobile For AVL Mobile Data Communications
- Sports Platform 'Fanfully' Officially Launches, Giving Real Sports Fans Their Own Social Network
- Daniel Krawisz the Emperor of Bitcoin Releases "Bitcoin: at Scale" Animated Short
- Protecting Remote Workers: Intellectmap Launches Remote Work Cybersecurity Solution
- 10th Annual St. Louis Teen Talent Competition Finals Will Be Broadcast by Nine PBS August 10
- Why You Need a Co-Habitation Agreement
- China's oil demand gradually recovers amidst deteriorating geopolitics
- Steve Muehler On The Corner Of Main Street And Wall Street Announces International Stock Exchange S
- TVS Game Show Network Launches on TVS TV Networks.Com Post Cable Network Service
- Georgia Edcamp Discusses Digital Learning and Much More
- Behind Changing the "Redskins" Racist Name
- Healthy Cookie Brittle Company, Brooklyn Bites, Now Available in Whole Foods Market
- Valentine, White, Leyritz, Plus Kranepool, Swoboda, Shamsky Free Live Virtual Q&A's Weds, Thurs
- All-City Classic 302 League Kicks Off Summer 2020 With A Few Upsets
- The Arts Council awards $135,000 to Cumberland County Non-Profits