Popular on eTradeWire
- Maya Miranda Ambarsari launches InterconnectDATA information platform for authentic data - 319
- NubianElixir.Com Equinox Event Invites World to Sip, Shop & Be Merry! - 294
- PSA - January 2nd - 20th Anniversary of National Motivation & Inspiration Day® - 289
- Nicc LaRue's virtual concert "The Hood Never Folds" streaming now - 283
- TVS Select Network Showcases Undercover Jetsetter Marathon in 2022 on WatchYour.TV Platform - 271
- Southern Oregon biracial couple offers effective racial equity training - 249
- PartsBadger Expands Capabilities with 3D Printing - 208
- Looking for adorable baby products online? - 161
- Edge Computing Tech Company StrongNode.io and Multiverse Gaming Hub Original Gamer Life Ink Partnership with Investment Firm Ghost Capital - 149
- Sage Names Alta Vista Technology a "Sage Intacct Growth Partner of the Year" - 141
Similar on eTradeWire
- Nelson Leasing Earns Prestigious Presidential Award
- DPF Cleaning – DIY - No Heat, No Damage - Cobra Clean – ECOFuelMax
- Fauci Wants Vaccination Rule For Domestic Flyers
- QETaRS.com Launch Date Announced
- National Van Lines President Joins MSI's Board of Directors
- DOT drug test compliance is an employer responsibility
- Cracked windshield replacement shouldn't be postponed
- Biden Yields to Pressure With Weak COVID Battle Plan
- Enjoy a Complimentary Airport Departure Transfer When You Book a Pre-Departure COVID-19 PCR Test
- TMS Launches "The Sunshine Flyer" Themed Transportation to Walt Disney World® Resorts
California Air Resources Board Chair Liane Randolph to present keynote address at Green Truck Summit
Work Truck Week, North America's largest work truck event, runs March 8–11, 2022, at Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis, Indiana. Green Truck Summit is March 8 at JW Marriott Indianapolis, adjacent to the convention center. Education sessions run March 8–10 and the exhibit hall is open March 9–11.
Green Truck Summit brings together government, educators, fleets and innovators to provide updates on the work truck industry's path to zero emissions. Sessions offer operational insights for vocational truck fleet managers, as well as perspectives on the evolution of commercial vehicles and advanced technology development.
More on eTradeWire News
- Life of Consequences Feature Film Screening Scheduled
- TVS Nostalgia TV Network Adds My World and Welcome to It to Winter 2022 WatchYour.TV Schedule
- 25-OH Vitamin D3 Alkaline Phosphatase Conjugate
- Intrinsic Factor ABEI Conjugate
- Nerdi.com launches premium NFTs for sale
"In order for the work truck industry to prepare for the next five years, it's crucial to understand how CARB emissions and fuel-consumption-reduction plans impact second-stage manufactured vehicles," explains Kevin Koester, NTEA senior director. "As CARB chair, Randolph is uniquely qualified to discuss how the industry can support the decision-making process for upcoming guidelines while also preparing for the transition to zero-emission vehicles over time."
Green Truck Summit https://www.worktruckweek.com/greentrucksummit starts at 8:30 a.m. Randolph takes the stage at 8:40 a.m. and is followed by additional general sessions How Hydrogen and Fuel Cells will Affect Work Trucks, U.S. Department of Energy Updates and Global Influences on Green Vehicle Technology. Later in the afternoon, registrants can choose from four blocks of 20-minute breakout sessions on topics such as:
- How key industry segments are driving toward zero emissions
- Electric vehicle (EV) grants and programs
- EV maintenance
- Green product updates.
- Creatives Launch 'Your Story. Your Move.' Campaign on Marketing Day
- Brian Page Airbnb Formula Reviews - Are you considering it?
- The OCD Recovery Project continues helping sufferers identify and recover from OCD
- The mystical is going mainstream!
- Boomers Take On Millennials in New Micro-Budget Comedy
- Shannon's online fine art auction, open for bidding through Jan. 20th, features 228 quality artworks
- Field Force Tracker Enhances its Popular Photocopier Contract and Meter Billing Software
- Indya "Icy" Wright invited to join Washington Business Journal Leadership Trust
- TVS Front Page Detective Adds 'Lost' Master Ninja Series Starring Lee Van Cleef on WatchYour.TV
- Kentucky REALTOR® Confidence Holds Steady In December
- Medicare Insurance Part B Deductible Historical Growth Reported By AAMSI
- Indiana Resident Wins A 1966 Chevrolet Impala Through the Impala Dream Giveaway!
- Genuine Italian Leather Belts for Men
- Real Leaders®️ Unveils Its 200 Top Impact Companies List of 2022
- Edmonton Copywriting Company Ready To Help Your Business Grow
- VCCCD Board of Trustees Selects Executive Management Firm for New Chancellor Search
- How to become a community healer using natural remedies!
- PartsBadger Adds New Data Analyst
- 456 Collectors Club Presale Sold Out: Worlds First NFT Art Club Makes History
- Magnolia Green welcomes Magnolia Academy Children's Center to the community