Popular on eTradeWire
- Multi-Media Entertainment Conglomerate, ZATA Entertainment, LLC. to Bring Diversity and Inclusion to Las Vegas - 603
- Ether-1 Cryptocurrency Price Up 900% in 2021 As Demand For It's Censorship-Proof Hosting Platform Skyrockets Organizations Push Back Against Big-Tech - 564
- Small Vermont Business Owner Gets a Big Break - 532
- Indiana Roadside Markers on YouTube - 514
- 420 Enthusiasts Prepare to Celebrate Adult Use with Outdoor Shopping and Music Festival ft Hip-Hop group the Luniz - 501
- Hawaiian Airlines Reservations Cheap Tickets - 475
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida - 415
- Reserve early if you plan visiting State and National Parks - 386
- Beyond Times Square Launches New Logo to Embrace the Future of Luxury Travel - 378
- Lets Yangtze River Cruise Fever Commence - 345
Similar on eTradeWire
- Explaining the Benefits of Dual Language Programs
- Thirteen (13) Famous Montessori Alumni
- Rhonda Breckenridge LICSW, CBC, Awarded National Bariatric Board Certification
- Thiel College launches innovative Communication and Leadership Master's degree program
- Thiel College recognizes Environmental Science majors as Students of the Month
- Human Resilience Organization Helping Youth Plant Their Dreams
- AUA College of Medicine, Carson-Newman University Pen Admissions Agreement
- QuillBot's new grammar checker uses cutting-edge AI to perfect your writing
- Bethesda Academy President Receives Esteemed Betty B. Disher Educational Innovator Award
- VCCCD Board of Trustees Endorses DEI Resolution
Cal State LA is one of only two public universities in Los Angeles County included in the publication's "Best Nursing Schools: Master's" listing.
U.S. News has ranked Cal State LA's nursing graduate program among the top 10 programs in California. It has consistently held this ranking for more than 20 years.
The Patricia A. Chin School of Nursing, which is in the Rongxiang Xu College of Health and Human Services, comprises about 500 undergraduate nursing students, 175 graduate students and 12 tenure-track faculty members.
"The Patricia A. Chin School of Nursing is humbled to be ranked in the top 100 master's nursing programs in the nation. We strive to focus on health equity and public health while maintaining a moral compass for the social determinants of health," said Gail Washington, director of the school.
The graduate program offers options in nursing education and nursing administration. It also offers nurse-practitioner options in adult gerontology primary care, adult gerontology acute care, family and family psychiatric/mental health. Cal State LA launched its joint Doctor of Nursing Practice pilot program in fall 2012.
More on eTradeWire News
- Two CNN en Español Podcasts Have Been Nominated For The Latin Podcast Awards 2021
- Hundreds to Lace Up Their Shoes & Stretch Their Muscles During the Virtual Run Walk Ride for Lupus!
- Steve Muehler – Loans – Introduces "SJM Portfolio Commercial Construction Loans" Nationwide
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' #NIKE'Spicy'Tunes POP SMOKE - AP Chili'! BOOGIE Soundtrack! Spicy' NBA Mix!
- Dog Doors for Glass - Pet Doors for any type of glass door now available!
The Patricia A. Chin School of Nursing transforms lives and fosters healthy, thriving communities across greater Los Angeles, Southern California and the nation by cultivating and amplifying students' unique talents, diverse life experiences and intellect. Through engaged teaching, learning, scholarship, research and public service, the faculty, advisors and staff support students' overall success, well-being and the greater good for the populations the school serves.
U.S. News' 2022 rankings also list Cal State LA's graduate programs (https://www.usnews.com/best-graduate-schools/california-state-university-los-angeles-110592/overall-rankings) in rehabilitation counseling, fine arts, social work and public affairs among the top 100 in the nation.
The graduate school rankings are based on two types of data: expert opinions about program excellence and statistical indicators that measure the quality of a school's faculty, research and students.
- How to Protect Your Trees from Oak Wilt
- Huge Sale On Top-selling Self Help Advice Manual
- Stump Grinding In Richmond Hill, Toronto
- Pair of 18th century Chippendale mahogany side chairs brings $33,210 in Neue Auctions' April 10 sale
- YUP PUP Launches All-Natural CBD Dog Treats
- Pacific Northwest Author Anya Mora Releases New Suspense / Thriller – Secrets Mothers Keep
- Transitional Aged Youth between 16-25 Deserve Loving Homes Now
- One of TOPDON's Best Selling Products - The BT100 Handheld Tester for 12 Volt Lead Acid Batteries
- Art à la Carte – a virtual fundraiser for The Center for Contemporary Art
- Volunteers needed for Community Cooperative's annual Soup Kitchen Benefit
- Identity Earth Day Special Feat. Lesley Webb, Lisa Betty, Casandra Carmelina, Elizabeth Lind
- Care Issues For Medicare Beneficiaries Reported By Long-Term Care Insurance Association
- The Ohio Children's Trust Fund Launches Family Success Network in Northeast Ohio
- Capsule Messaging App Launches on Apple App Store
- Koei • Tama | Official Website Operations Guide - (Published)
- Uncommon Investment Advisors Introduces First ETF
- Former Campbell's Soup Executive Launches Innovative Food Brand with Large-Scale Give Back Program
- 4th Annual Baton Rouge Soul Food Festival
- Urease Inhibitor Screening Kit (Colorimetric)
- SYNNEX to Offer the FileFlex Enterprise Zero Trust Data Access (ZTDA) and Sharing Platform for Microsoft Azure via its ISV Experience Program