Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 312
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 239
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 228
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 217
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 200
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 189
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 166
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 158
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD
- CrittEar Unveils Calm, Dog Earplugs
Similar on eTradeWire
- Pro-Technology Arizona Legislators Honored with 2020 Outstanding Tech Senator, Representative and Tech 10 Awards by the Arizona Technology Council
- TEDx Speaker Roopa Pai to address GBGC 2020 on Raising Fearless Children - The Bhagavad Gita Way
- Women's Aha Camp Celebrates 10 Years during Covid Chaos by Creating ahas!@home
- GMU EN ESPAÑOL - Spanish Curriculum at GMU
- Become an "Agent of Healing" in Your Community
- New BrainTrain TNT Reading System includes Neurofeedback
- 6-Year Old First-Time Author Kai Mahalyn Tampol
- Enrollment Resources Earns A+ Better Business Bureau Rating
- Empowered Flower Girl to celebrate girls who transform the world in honor of International Day of the Girl
- SBT Alliance Launches Safe Space School Initiative
Cal State LA ranks 26th among all private and public regional universities in the western United States, rising five spots from the previous year, according to the 2021 rankings released.
During the past seven years, Cal State LA has jumped 70 spots among all private and public regional universities in the West.
In the latest rankings, the university recorded strong marks for its undergraduate engineering and business programs, low student debt, social mobility and commitment to teaching students.
Among top public regional universities in the West, Cal State LA ranks 9th. Last year, the university was ranked 12th.
"These rankings reflect Cal State LA's unwavering commitment to student success," said Cal State LA President William A. Covino. "I'm proud of the hard work by our students, faculty and staff that helped us achieve these impressive gains."
More on eTradeWire News
- Closet Tec's 2020 Wallace E. Smith Young Designer Scholarship
- Letter written by Albert Einstein in 1943 condemning racism and segregation in the U.S. is for sale
- Laura Ruszkiewicz Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- Ladies - Here is How to Elevate Your Wardrobe
- TVS Nostalgia Network Adds Jackie Gleason Portfolio of Legendary Shows to Post Cable Network
Two Cal State LA programs were featured among the nation's best undergraduate programs and have been included in the U.S. News & World Report rankings for more than two decades.
The engineering program in the College of Engineering, Computer Science, and Technology (http://www.calstatela.edu/ecst) is one of the top 5 in the nation among public, master's awarding institutions, excluding military academies, the rankings show.
The business program in the College of Business and Economics (http://www.calstatela.edu/business) continues to be one of the top 10 in California among public institutions.
The university was also ranked 16th among regional universities in the West for faculty and administrators who are committed to teaching undergraduate students in a high-quality manner.
U.S. News & World Report relies on key measurements to develop its rankings. These include graduation rates, alumni giving, class size and student-faculty ratio, areas in which Cal State LA continues to achieve significant success.
More on eTradeWire News
- Guadalupe Center announces date, sponsorship opportunities for 'Circtacular' virtual event
- Author Ev Bishop Releases New Holiday Romance – Christmas Dreams
- Airlines Misrepresent COVID Risks From Flying - Expert
- Spectra360 Named To The Staffing Industry Analysts List Of Fastest-Growing US Staffing Firms
- Lake Tahoe Homeowner Sues Real Estate Brokers Alleging Fraud & Conspiracy in Property Transaction
Alumni giving has been a cornerstone of We Are LA: The Campaign for Cal State LA (https://campaign.calstatela.edu/). The campaign has raised more than $75 million from 14,600 donors.
Last spring, Cal State LA awarded more than 7,200 degrees, the highest number in the history of the university.
U.S. News & World Report also recognized Cal State LA for its affordability. Those who received bachelor's degrees from Cal State LA have the third-lowest debt among graduates of schools in the western region. Cal State LA is also listed as one of the top 20 Best Value Schools and among the Top Performers on Social Mobility.
"Cal State LA is poised to continue its impressive ascent and to educate our students in ways that transform their lives, their families and their communities," said Cal State LA Executive Vice President Jose A. Gomez.
- Dynatrace earns top position in ISG Provider Lens™ Cloud-Native Observability Solutions Quadrant
- STARK Industries LLC Supports Space Center Houston's Exhibit on NASA Innovations During the Pandemic via NASA JPL-Designed VITAL Ventilator Loan
- Obkio Releases Innovative Live Traceroutes Feature
- FLATTOAST TO MICROSOFT: We would Love To Have Your Company As a Strategic Partner!
- Progress Capital Arranges $13.5M Permanent Financing for 'The Residences at the Gemini'
- Annual Fall Harvest Wine Dinner Returns to Bavarian Inn Restaurant
- The Benefits of Digital Marketing Internships
- 3D HoloGroup and ThirdEye, Bring Augmented Reality to Global Industry
- 3D HoloGroup and MAS Safety Services Make OSHA Easy
- United We Rise Works To Collectively End The HIV Epidemic For Every(Black)Body
- Tech Built To Inspire A Blue Zone Lifestyle
- Siding Company Helps Prepare Local Homes & Businesses for Winter
- Cheeses of Europe Celebrates Brunch Culture
- HOPEFEST 360° Announced as Epic Worldwide Event Amplifying the Voices of Ordinary People
- Batman, Shadowhunters, Bruce Campbell Last Fan Standing Among New Wizard World Virtual Experiences
- Have Learner Drivers & Public Transport Avoiders Boosted Car Sales?
- ROSIE READER Launches Literary Adventures for Children Ages 3 to 5
- "Felix Unbound" by Cathy Gunn is published by New Generation
- "The Reluctant Assassin" by Bip Wetherell is published
- Global Nerve Repair and Regeneration Market Size, Share and Future Scope