Popular on eTradeWire
- Maya Miranda Ambarsari launches InterconnectDATA information platform for authentic data - 318
- NubianElixir.Com Equinox Event Invites World to Sip, Shop & Be Merry! - 293
- PSA - January 2nd - 20th Anniversary of National Motivation & Inspiration Day® - 289
- Nicc LaRue's virtual concert "The Hood Never Folds" streaming now - 283
- TVS Select Network Showcases Undercover Jetsetter Marathon in 2022 on WatchYour.TV Platform - 270
- Southern Oregon biracial couple offers effective racial equity training - 249
- PartsBadger Expands Capabilities with 3D Printing - 208
- Looking for adorable baby products online? - 161
- Edge Computing Tech Company StrongNode.io and Multiverse Gaming Hub Original Gamer Life Ink Partnership with Investment Firm Ghost Capital - 149
- Sage Names Alta Vista Technology a "Sage Intacct Growth Partner of the Year" - 141
Similar on eTradeWire
- Genuine Italian Leather Belts for Men
- Boston Industrial Solutions, Inc. introduces permanent inks for color-filling engraved wristbands
- Local Wash Dry Fold has partnered with HamperApp in Orange County, CA
- Velocity Retail Group Completes Sale of Former Bandera Restaurant Building in Old Town Scottsdale
- Norman Love Confections' presents 2022 Valentine's Day Collection
- Dreams & Inspirations Event at Edison Mall
- Drink More Water with Drinkmate's Home Soda Machine!
- Meeschell brings women owned brands together from all over the world
- Meeschell Showcases Products By Women Owned, Small Businesses
- My Bear Jeff Last Week For Double Giving
The Christmas Specialty sale features sterling silver pieces, toys, collectibles, art, jewelry, diecast model cars, and much more. Online bidding is already open and it is free to register a bidding account.
Some of the featured items in the online auction include an antique Jules Jurgensen 18K gold pocket watch, a vintage Columbia bicycle, and a Towle sterling silver flatware set. These are just a few of the hundreds of items available that people can bid on now.
More on eTradeWire News
- TVS Nostalgia TV Network Adds My World and Welcome to It to Winter 2022 WatchYour.TV Schedule
- 25-OH Vitamin D3 Alkaline Phosphatase Conjugate
- Intrinsic Factor ABEI Conjugate
- Nerdi.com launches premium NFTs for sale
- Barthel For McHenry County Board
"We are thrilled about this year's specialty sale because of the variety of unique, obscure items available," says Jason Hanks, President of Cal Auctions. "Because we like to create an exciting online auction environment, people can shop from the comfort of their own homes and still experience that 'holiday rush' without stepping foot into a store."
People are spending more time online and e-commerce continues to grow year after year. According to IBISWorld, between 2016-2021 the e-commerce and online auctions industry in the U.S. has grown 13.3% on average.
Cal Auctions fulfills a need for shoppers seeking deals on everything from furniture, art, jewelry, tools, machinery, vehicles, and much more. There are no minimum bids or reserves for all auctions. In addition to online specialty estate sales, Cal Auctions hosts industrial auctions and business liquidations.
More on eTradeWire News
- Fighting Our Ways Out Of Trouble
- Bucks County Pennsylvania author pens dark, coming-of-age book
- Going Back to Documentary Roots
- Knoxville-Based Military Veterans Thrive with Transition to New Civilian Careers in HVAC Industry
- Creatives Launch 'Your Story. Your Move.' Campaign on Marketing Day
For more information about the Cal Auctions Christmas Specialty Auction, visit: https://cal-auctions.appspot.com/auctions/UKFpbLz03lvBHj4lUsC5/a/CA529---Christmas-Specialty-Auction---San-Diego--CA-92102
About Cal Auctions
Cal Auctions is a full-service online auction company, specializing in services for the commercial and estate community including online auction consulting, appraisals, government surplus, bankruptcy liquidation, industrial surplus, creditor asset liquidation, and business liquidations. The company's custom auction solutions consist of innovative processes and online marketing strategies that target buyers for business assets and personal property, resulting in the highest possible return for clients. For more information, visit CalAuctions.com
- How to become a community healer using natural remedies!
- PartsBadger Adds New Data Analyst
- 456 Collectors Club Presale Sold Out: Worlds First NFT Art Club Makes History
- Magnolia Green welcomes Magnolia Academy Children's Center to the community
- Choosing the Right Mold Testing Company
- Double XXposure Salutes National Mentorship Month with a Tribute to James Mtume
- ACEC/MA Announces Greenman-Pedersen, Inc. (GPI) as a 2021 Engineering Silver Excellence Award Winner
- Omicron Surge Scuttles Local Elks Lodge Annual Youth Event
- Sunrise Management Elevates Dennis Mitchell to Vice President
- TVS Cipher Network Adds One Step Beyond Marathon in February on WatchYour.TV Powered by Tulix
- DC Staging Company Parker Staging Donates to Afghan Refugees through Non-Profit Design Heals
- Tiffany Hamilton Earns Hall of Fame Award
- Choc Monarch Architect Wins IDA 2021 Design Recognition
- Albin Hagstrom & Son Celebrates Successful 2021 Christmas Season
- What If 'The Force' Were Real? This Doctor Believed It Was
- Is Cloning A Thing? How is Your DNA Involved in This?
- Language Services Company and Content-related Services Provider SumaLatam Launches Newly Revamped Website
- Craft Beer Behind Local Street Artist in Snow Sculpting Competition
- Systems Herbalist Expert Dr. Judyth Shamosh Releases New Book
- Certified IFS Therapist Tammy Sollenberger Releases New Book