Popular on eTradeWire
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 231
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 229
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 183
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 159
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 147
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 145
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 131
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 129
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 120
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 119
Similar on eTradeWire
- 2020 Treasure Coast Seafood Festival – Hutchinson Island
- Kupit Kickstarter Campaign by Burgeón Brands Attempts to Reduce Waste from Single-Serving Coffee Pods
- Grace Church Delivers Free Shoes, Backpacks, and School Supplies to More Than 1,000 Local Students
- Carne Collective Launches Direct To Consumer All-Natural Argentinian Meat Delivery Service In Us
- Velocity Data Announces Agreement to Acquire NuBreed Nutrition Inc
- Golden West Food Group, Cooks Venture Raise $10 Million For Regenerative Agriculture Business
- Explore Produces Commercial Featuring DeLoreans Delivering 1985 Beer
- Maryland Vegan Eats Fights for Maryland Restaurants During Vegan Restaurant Week - Aug. 1 through Aug. 9
- UK Govt to Fight COVID With Anti-Obesity Laws
- Matt Benham 2020 Daphne Zepos Teaching Award Winner
"Vitamin C is essential to our metabolic processes, and our bodies don't produce it, so it must be absorbed from foods," said Cesar Fernandes, chief executive officer of CAIF. "As an antioxidant, vitamin C prevents free radicals from damaging our cells and causing inflammation, neurodegenerative diseases, digestive disorders, and other adverse health effects. Plus, it's also essential for the proper function of our immune system as it favors the production of cells which fight infections in our bloodstreams."
Approximately 65 percent of acerola berry use today is for health-oriented consumer products, such as supplements, beverages, and snacks. The balance of acerola berry use is in bakery, confectionery, and meat preservatives — mainly in hamburger and poultry meats — with its antioxidant properties. The total market for acerola extracts is valued at more than US$5 billion worldwide.
More on eTradeWire News
- Ravinder LaL named new Chairman of Silicon Valley Central Chamber of Commerce board of directors
- Daniel Vaswani (Red Metric Law, Criminal Defense & DUI) posts video about hate-speech & Facebook
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds in Uncertain Times
- Red Hot Summer Sales Event happening now at Heritage at Highland Park
- Model-Dancer Larsen Thompson Makes Her Film Debut with Pearl, Also Starring Anthony Lapaglia
CAIF's acerola powder extract, with a minimum 32 percent of vitamin C, is manufactured through a progressive concentration process that uses the fruit's biomass as the carrier. "There is no better and cleaner alternative source of vitamin C on the market than our acerola powder extract," said Fernandes.
When used as an ingredient, ascorbic acid — the scientific name for vitamin C — helps avoid food spoilage by oxidation, extending shelf life. It is used as a clean label additive in prepared meats, sauces, bakery, and confectionery products. It can be added to flours, fats, or proteins for enhanced preservation properties of doughs and creams.
Acerola is a fruit native to the tropical rain forests of South America — mainly Brazil — where it is commercially cultivated. In addition to its high vitamin C content, acerola has other essential nutrients. This has given it a leading role for nutritional supplements manufacturers and natural foods traders the world over.
Acerola berry image: http://silverknight.com/caif/images/Product%20Images/Acerola/shutterstock_689746660.jpg
More on eTradeWire News
- Q26 Releases Summer Film Issue of QTYPE To Raise Money For The LGBTQ Community
- Governor's Fitness Awards Move to Virtual Celebration
- Why We Need More Black Executives in Hip Hop? by Eric B
- Mask Wholesaler Sponsors Alzheimer's Event
- Hip Hop Trio Cuzzinz Applies Pressure with the 2 Pressure Challenge - Back To School Laptop Giveaway
CAIF (Concentrated Active Ingredients & Flavors, Inc) is a supplier of innovative natural ingredients. These include botanical extracts, fruits and vegetable powders, flavors & colors, preservatives, fibers, among other specialties. Headquartered in Orange County, CA, the company is recognized for its high-quality control standards and comprehensive portfolio. CAIF is continuously working on new product development, looking for processing innovations and following scientific breakthroughs in nutrition.
More information at http://www.caif.com
- Legislative advocate releases new book about son's prescription addiction and overdose death
- Bloomfield, CT Police Union Sounds Alarm About Deteriorating Quality of Life & Safety Issues
- Medicare Supplement Insurance Association Director To Address Agents Of Top Agencies
- The Chatterbox Dine-In Theater Opens at Paragon Village, Fredericksburg, VA
- Savings Bank of Danbury to Fund Marian Anderson Mural Planned for Kennedy Park
- Kamerycah, Inc. Launches New Website For Umi No Shizuku Fucoidan
- AAA Credit Screening Services Now Offers Learning Coach Background Checks
- Emmy Winning Producer Lisa L. Wilson & RHOBH Star Garcelle Beauvais Presents "Cooking with Critters"
- blumshapiro Foundation donates $24K to support New England food banks
- Work Injury Lawyer Can Help You File Your Worker's Compensation Claim in Colorado
- Plymouth Terrace Raising Funds for The Walk to End Alzheimer's!
- Legends of Tomorrow, Hallmark Movies, X-Men Animated Among New Wizard World Virtual Experiences
- 78-year old Pro Gamer DieHardBirdie and Rumble Gaming Take a Stand against Ageism and Sexism in Esports
- Hillside Terrace Raising Funds for The Walk to End Alzheimer's!
- TVS Pet Parade Network Sets Wildside! Marathon for August
- Marshals Of The Revolution-New Roots Country Music and Lifestyle Brand Has Arrived
- When can you switch or enroll in Medicare and Medicare Health Plans – Cary Nagdeman
- Gerrymandering A Threat To Democracy
- "Citizen/Alien" by H. C. Whittaker is published by Grosvenor House Publishing
- Christian single hitting music platforms highlights work of changemakers