Popular on eTradeWire
- SheFeeds LLC Launches a Campaign to Produce Their First Nursing Top Design, the Butterfly Feeder
- Calabasas.Crypto Ethereum Blockchain Website For Rent
- EclecticIQ continues its global expansion, reaching significant milestones in 2019
- America's Favorite Crab Spot is headed to Mississippi
- Rugby ATL Season Suspended for 30 Days
- Black Candy - Reinvent Yourself, in the running for the Author Academy Award
- Renal Care Options Response to the Covid-19 Outbreak
- "Strange Bedfellows: Fun with Etymology" - Etymology Book Offers Fun Puns & Plays on Words
- DMS Provides Industry Leaders With Clearer Understanding Of Compliance Regulations
- BYOB Revolt Launches Professional Development Community
Similar on eTradeWire
- Forget the Sugary Sports Drinks - Drink a Banana
- Calgarygrocery.ca Helps Keep Calgarians' Fridges Stocked with the Essentials
- Nothing Bundt Cakes, Orland Park; Mokena, Brings Joy to the Community During COVID-19
- Shangri-La Springs holds weekly organic produce sale in Bonita Springs every Thursday
- Boost your ATAQ! ATAQ Fuel's Booster Shots Product Launch
- Bobo's "healthcare Heroes" Bar Supports Frontline Workers With Healthy, Ready-to-eat Snacks
- Interested In Office Catering?
- The Town Kitchen, PBC launches TTK Provisions to Serve Youth-Crafted, Locally Sourced Food and Essentials to Households in SF Bay Area
- Bespoken Spirits Wins Eight Awards at the 2020 San Francisco World Spirits Competition (SFWSC)
- Safety Harbor Restaurant Brings Food and Love to Tampa Bay Area Hospitals
"While Florida's minimum wage is only $8.46 an hour, starting on April 1, the minimum wage paid at Caffe Luna Rosa will jump to $12 an hour–and we are doing so because we believe it is in the best, long-term financial interests of both the business and our loyal, hard-working staff," says the restaurant's founder/partner Fran Marincola. "Of course, most of our 50 employees make much more than this, but several of our staffers will definitely see an increase in their paycheck."
"For years, we have been guided by the philosophy that it makes sense to invest in our employees because they are the people that are the first contact with our customers," he adds. "Most of our team members take a longer view of their employment with us and begin to take ownership in their jobs as well as in the restaurant as a whole. It is also one of the main reasons why our employee turnover is so insignificant."
More on eTradeWire News
- #BritsStranded - Now Victims Of Price Gouging By Gov Airline
- Public Health Groups File Brief To Stop Proposed Ballot To Lift Cap On Alcohol Licensing In Mass
- COVID-19 Requires Everyone Coming Together, Habitat for Humanity donates PPE to Lee Health
- Staying strong and connected with the Ocean County YMCA
- Virtual Volunteerism Webinar with Nepris Helps Companies Engage Remote Employees
About Caffe Luna Rosa:
Caffe Luna Rosa is open seven days a week for brunch from 7 am to 2:45 pm, followed by Happy Hour until 4:30 pm when dinner service starts. The popular restaurant offers a memorable and authentic Italian dining experience in a casual atmosphere. It is designed on two levels, with alfresco seating and an elevated open-air dining room highlighted by granite, original artwork and magnificent woodwork. Perfect for congenial conversation and "people watching" along the shoreline.
The professional wait staff offers epicurean service, including the decanting of wine and tableside filleting of whole fish, and the restaurant's carefully researched wine list offers superior Italian and American selections. Full bar service is available.
Founder/Partner Fran Marincola and his team at Caffe Luna Rosa in Delray Beach
Available for Interview:
Caffe Luna Rosa
- Extended Open Enrollment Period For Health Insurance Plans in Nevada
- "Memo to the Leader" - Novel Speculates: What If Nazi Germany Had Won World War II?
- Airon Corp Teams With Ford and GE Healthcare To Fight COVID-19
- New Website Truth Point Offering Video Live-streaming on Current Events
- Tracking Devices Used to Enforce Quarantines - But Unnecessarily
- Waterside Productions Announces Gayle Kimball's New Book The Mysteries of Healing
- Parkland Community Health Plan to waive cost-sharing for COVID-19 treatment
- Dr. Joe Dispenza Review - Do You Believe Him?
- Free Use of Visitor Management and Family Communication Tools to Ease Providers' COVID19 Workload
- Electro Standards SCups® Use Super Capacitors for Power Fluctuation of Renewable Energy Systems
- Free education apps for early learners
- Activist, Artist, and Entrepreneur Jonathan Lykes Presents The Black Joy Experience Virtual Concert
- American-based company products help boost immune systems during Corona virus outbreak
- The Importance of Knowing Your Credit Score
- Screening Eagle raises CHF 55 million to protect the built world
- Free Celebrity Concert LIVE Friday, April 3rd at 8pm est
- 'Buffy,' 'Angel' Stars In Next Wizard World Virtual Experiences Event April 11
- Forget the Sugary Sports Drinks - Drink a Banana
- Managecore to Host Live Virtual Meet Up Series Every Tuesday and Thursday for SAP Community
- Above Board Chamber presents special webinar to help businesses