Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 232
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 201
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 180
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 167
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 162
- League of Women Voters of PBC Invites Public to 'Hot Topic' Zoom Chat on Affordable Housing 161
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 143
- Cole Skincare for Men Launches Black Men Matter Campaign Celebrating Black Fathers Around the Globe 135
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry
- QURECA launches the first Quantum training & recruitment platform
Similar on eTradeWire
- Village Box Cafe, LLC, the ultimate dining experience
- Village Box Cafe Bar And Grill
- Govinda's Natural Foods restaurant in Tucson, Arizona overcomes adversity, reopens for indoor dining
- Amarachi and Gallo Wines Give Back To Essential Service Workers
- Female entrepreneur unveils new line of alcohol-free spirits for high-end mocktails
- CMC Group Inc. Announces Senior Leadership Transition
- Kalahari Snacks Continues To Innovate Meat Snacks Category With First-to-market Crisps
- QR Checkouts Unveils DigiDine a Digital Dining Platform for Restaurant Services
- "The Maria Liberati Show," to be featured on Audioburst
- Acadian Kitchens Increases Production And Jobs to Keep up with Record Sales
The final Wine Dinner in 2019 will be held on Tuesday, December 3, starting at 7 pm, with the following culinary delight:
+ First Course: Rotini Amatriciana (imported pancetta sautéed with sweet onions and stewed with white wine and San Marzano tomatoes with homemade pasta), served with Spinelli Montepulciano.
+ Second Course: Insalata Luna Rosa (local baby arugula, plum tomatoes, Meyer lemon vinaigrette and shaved Parmigiano Reggiano), served with Silverado Sauvignon Blanc.
More on eTradeWire News
- Can's Headphones Foldback for A Quiet Launch
- Kindness Matters Conference 2020
- GPHCC receives generous grant from Customers Bank to fund Small Business Development programming
- Syncro's Next-Gen MSP Platform Sees Massive Growth in 2020
- New event series pays tribute to black children killed by violence in Chicago
+ Third Course: Grilled Local Line Caught Swordfish, served with shitake mushrooms and truffle sauce with whole grain rice, and accompanied by Vondeling Chardonnay.
+ Fourth Course: Heathbar Crunch Canolli (crispy canolli shell with house made candy and ricotta filling) along with Grahams Port.
Frequently sold out, Caffe Luna Rosa's Wine Dinners are $59, plus tax and gratuity. Reservations are required at 561.274.9404. For more information, visit www.caffelunarosa.com.
About Caffe Luna Rosa:
Open seven days a week for brunch 7 am to 3:30 with dinner service starting at 4:30 pm, Caffe Luna Rosa offers a memorable and authentic Italian dining experience in a casual atmosphere. The restaurant is designed on two levels, with alfresco seating and an elevated open-air dining room highlighted by granite, original artwork and magnificent woodwork. Perfect for congenial conversation and people watching along the shoreline during the day.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Cyberpunk Now Film Festival Kicks Off This Summer
- 'Where's My Mother's Leg' Debuts at #74 on the Amazon Best Seller List
- Bin 415 Reopens It's Private Napa Wine Tour Experiences
- San Francisco Event Company, Entire Productions, Rolls Out New Promotional Marketing Division
- Auto Insurance Scams – How to Avoid Being Victimized
The professional wait staff offers epicurean service, including the decanting of wine and tableside filleting of whole fish, and the restaurant's carefully researched wine list offers superior Italian and American selections. Full bar service is available.
Located at 34 S. Ocean Blvd., Caffe Luna Rosa was twice named Delray's "Best Restaurant" by the Delray Beach Chamber of Commerce and is a three-peat winner of the annual Best Bite on the Ave competition at Crane's Beach House Boutique Hotel & Luxury Villas, Caffe Luna Rosa also is recipient of the prestigious TripAdvisor® Certificate of Excellence. The beachside restaurant is open daily from 7 am to 11 pm. To make reservations, please call (561) 274-9404 and for hassle-free online ordering for easy pickup, please visit www.caffelunarosa.com.
Caffe Luna Rosa's executive chef Ernesto DeBlassi and sommelier Nikola Stijak
- CRAFT PROSPECT will lead a Consortium to Explore CubeSat Augmented Quantum Key Distribution Services
- Association Releases Ohio Medicare Supplement Insurance Costs
- Alliance Technologies LLC Promotes Steve Gamache to Director of Client Services
- Bob Schneck from ALGO Online Retail Explains the Importance of Building Relationships with Suppliers
- Extra/Ordinary Small Business Podcast Season 2 Launches with All-Star Lineup
- Words For All Website Helps Us Draw On Our Faith During Times Of Stress
- Southern Ocean Chamber of Commerce Invites Businesses to Summer School with Google on July 22
- The Dead Electrics Announces New Indie/Alt-Rock Music EP Out Mid-July
- Quigley Eye Specialists Opens New Cape Coral Office
- Expertise Names Palmer One of the Best SEO Agencies in San Francisco
- Institute for Excellence in Sales Announces 3 Fresh Webinars for Sales Professionals Week of July 6
- SNtial Organics proudly Announces the Launch of Farmers2Market.com
- PRIDE Museum Donates 850 Masks For Underserved To Help Reduce The Spread Of COVID-19
- Ideanomics Announces Q2 Earnings & Appoints Advisor to Ideanomics' MEG and Medici Motor Works
- TVS Classic Sports Network.Com Ramps Up Summer Schedule With 100 New Classic Sports events
- Cascade Asset Management accelerates growth with release of mobile device disposition solution for Enterprises
- Arbormotion Named Carfax Top-Rated Service Shop
- SK Security Systems Ltd protecting cars in Cheshire and Wirral
- Astor Capital Launches $45M AI Investment Initiative
- Blades Direct "Blades Direct Reviews" BladesDirect.net announces Exclusive Distributor agreement