Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Esteemed Literary Anthology Series Features the Joys of Travel
- All the Way Up podcast uses storytelling and meditation to uplift the African American community
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- MRE Services & The Works Co Announced the Planned Merger of Their Business Operations
Similar on eTradeWire
- The Landing, a new Contemporary American Restaurant managed by ICON Management, opens in Millsboro
- As a Black Man, What Happens in Vegas (at Circus Circus) Stays with Me Forever
- Harvest Authentic Market Products to Test in Select Philadelphia Shoprites
- Thought For Food and Food Lab Accelerator at Google (FLAG) Launch the Inaugural Circular Economy of Food Challenge
- Chef Irie Spreads Thankful Cheer to Families at the LA Lee YMCA
- France's Agri-Food Industry Continues to Shine With R&D and Innovations
- Shout it Out With Glee! Yippie! The Reindeer Burger is Coming to Town
- David Pollack is the New Fresh Face of Barberitos
- Zing! Relocates from Arizona to Owatonna!
- Navy Yard's Newest Sports Bar Transforms into a "Sleigh All Day" Holiday Pop-Up Experience Hosting a Weekly Brunch and an All-Night Holiday Bash
The final Wine Dinner in 2019 will be held on Tuesday, December 3, starting at 7 pm, with the following culinary delight:
+ First Course: Rotini Amatriciana (imported pancetta sautéed with sweet onions and stewed with white wine and San Marzano tomatoes with homemade pasta), served with Spinelli Montepulciano.
+ Second Course: Insalata Luna Rosa (local baby arugula, plum tomatoes, Meyer lemon vinaigrette and shaved Parmigiano Reggiano), served with Silverado Sauvignon Blanc.
More on eTradeWire News
- AJUSD Students Help Break Guinness World Record in Sport Stacking
- Leading online broadcast network engages BuzzFrame
- Best Hunt Shop: Premium Hunting Products for All Skill Levels
- Clarity Nutraceuticals Partners With Well Now Supplements To Offer Locally Made, All-natural Wellnes
- Silva Construction Added 5 Tips to the Home Remodeling Series
+ Third Course: Grilled Local Line Caught Swordfish, served with shitake mushrooms and truffle sauce with whole grain rice, and accompanied by Vondeling Chardonnay.
+ Fourth Course: Heathbar Crunch Canolli (crispy canolli shell with house made candy and ricotta filling) along with Grahams Port.
Frequently sold out, Caffe Luna Rosa's Wine Dinners are $59, plus tax and gratuity. Reservations are required at 561.274.9404. For more information, visit www.caffelunarosa.com.
About Caffe Luna Rosa:
Open seven days a week for brunch 7 am to 3:30 with dinner service starting at 4:30 pm, Caffe Luna Rosa offers a memorable and authentic Italian dining experience in a casual atmosphere. The restaurant is designed on two levels, with alfresco seating and an elevated open-air dining room highlighted by granite, original artwork and magnificent woodwork. Perfect for congenial conversation and people watching along the shoreline during the day.
More on eTradeWire News
- Superior Solar Supplies: Premium Solar Products for Every Home
- Selecting the Best Upgrades for Your Custom Home
- Ruby Ranks #2 Among Oregon's Most Admired Technology Companies
- A Honda Accord You Need to See!
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Synlio on Sale to Boston-Based Building Engines
The professional wait staff offers epicurean service, including the decanting of wine and tableside filleting of whole fish, and the restaurant's carefully researched wine list offers superior Italian and American selections. Full bar service is available.
Located at 34 S. Ocean Blvd., Caffe Luna Rosa was twice named Delray's "Best Restaurant" by the Delray Beach Chamber of Commerce and is a three-peat winner of the annual Best Bite on the Ave competition at Crane's Beach House Boutique Hotel & Luxury Villas, Caffe Luna Rosa also is recipient of the prestigious TripAdvisor® Certificate of Excellence. The beachside restaurant is open daily from 7 am to 11 pm. To make reservations, please call (561) 274-9404 and for hassle-free online ordering for easy pickup, please visit www.caffelunarosa.com.
Caffe Luna Rosa's executive chef Ernesto DeBlassi and sommelier Nikola Stijak
- 75% CBD Directly Compressible Granulates to Transform CBD Oral Solid Dosage Systems
- Gassy Tanks Launches as the Top Choice for UST Certification Training for Employees
- Regent Surgical Health Announces Partnership in Tennessee
- 70 Members Of Ibew Local 332 Build First "renewable" Tree For Christmas In The Park
- Why do I need a contract review?
- Peerless-AV® Joins the Baseball Trade Show During the MiLB Winter Meeting 2019
- Welcome Mackenzie Carlin to Wisco Hotel Group
- Stephen King Mystery Box Available on DarkRegions.com for a Limited-Time Only!
- Armsons Appointed Quantity Surveyors for the Development of New Brewery
- Diligence Capital Advisors Sources Ground Up Construction Loan for 40-Bed Student Housing Project
- "BREAKING NEWS" One World 1 Love "Featuring" DJ 5CENT * Album - Various Artist (44 Tracks) of Funk
- NABCA Releases Control States Nine-Liter Spirits Sales Results for October 2019
- North Florida Land Trust has acquired land that expands the Trail Ridge Preserve in Clay County
- New Jersey State Children's Chorus performs in An Ars Musica Holiday 12/14/19
- RAIN Group Releases White Paper "The 5 Most Effective Negotiation Tactics Buyers Use on Sellers"
- Minitad to enter the micromobility market with personal electric vehicle
- Beyond Spots & Dots Wins Three MarCom Awards
- Celebration at North Georgia Angel House
- Association of Fundraising Professionals Honors Colin Wanless at 2019 Luncheon
- HomeAid Care Day with CAI-Georgia at Solomon's Temple