Popular on eTradeWire
- The New Real Estate "Perfect Home Finder" Program Is A Big Hit With DFW & Surrounding Area Residents!
- Snell & Wilmer's Heidi McNeil Staudenmaier Among Attorney Intel's Top 25 Arizona Attorneys
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With DFW & Surrounding Area Residents!
- iLogistics Tecnologia Nombrado Uno de los Mejores Lugares Para Trabajar en Santiago
- The Market at 3 West Ridge Benefiting HUGS & P.A.C.K. to Be Held Feb. 7-9
- Nya Nya Experience 17th Annual Celebrity Fashion & Beauty Expo
- KingdomAdvertising.net Advertising Kiosks are now available at Car Washes and Gas Stations
- Snell & Wilmer Announces New Partners and Counsel
- The Schmidt Boca Raton History Museum Announces Several Special Events in January & February
- Zekri Reelected to the Association of Family Law Professionals Board
Similar on eTradeWire
- UPS Launches Services at Neighborhood Parcel Authorized Shipping Center In Tewksbury MA
- DPFTRAC'S Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Cleaning Standards, Procedures, Compliance, EPA 's PM 2.5
- The Evolution of Container Chassis Provisioning
- Annapolis Transit Electrifies Their Fleet with Purchase of Two BYD K7M Buses
- Diesel Owners - Save Fuel – Reduce DPF Maintenance – ECOFuelMax
- Sodium ion Battery Clean Energy Analysis
- Tobu Railway Begins Selling Mobile Version of NIKKO PASS Via Klook
- Engine Prelubrication Systems Saves Money on both large and small engines
- Jokari Introduces To Go Bike Cargo Carrier
- Save Fuel - Prices are Rising – Reduce REGEN's – Save Money ECOFuelMax Polluti
The Type A is equipped with innovative vehicle-to-grid (V2G) technology that is helping students have a cleaner, more sustainable future. The V2G technology allows the school bus to serve as a power source that provides clean energy during the hours it's not being operated.
The BYD zero-emission school bus contains the safest battery technology and has up to 60% lower maintenance and energy costs. The vehicle's stylish design can be equipped with an optional ADA lift-gate capable of carrying up to 800 pounds.
BYD Vice President of Operations, Patrick Duan, said the company is looking forward to students with a clean mode of transportation to schools across the United States.
More on eTradeWire News
- Metro Commercial brokers deal for BJ's Wholesale Club in West Palm Beach, FL
- IBCT Launches International Crisis Communications Training Program
- Love & Insurance: Managing Marriage and Divorce
- L-Strategies political and business consulting firm launched by partners Angie Wong and Jared Craig with Donna and Stan Fitzgerald
- YMCA of the Rockies Hosts 8th Annual Mountaineering Weekend Celebrating Accessibility of Safe Spaces in the Outdoors for All
"We are proud to showcase the Type A BYD School Bus here at the TSD show," Duan said. "It's encouraging to see school districts invest in the future of their students while simultaneously making a positive impact on the environment."
The school buses will be assembled in BYD's Coach and Bus Facility located in Lancaster, California by members of the Sheet Metal, Air, Rail and Transportation (SMART) union, Local 105.
BYD, which stands for Build Your Dreams, is the world's leading battery-electric bus manufacturer with over 80,000 vehicles on the road globally, and more than 1,000 vehicles on the road or in production in the United States. BYD is creating hundreds of American jobs, making battery-electric buses that are helping to clean our air while improving efficiency and the bottom line for our customers. Follow BYD on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
- Enter to Win This Concours-Restored 1971 Dodge Demon 340!
- DCOTA in Dania Beach Signs Seven Leases Totaling More Than 25,000 Square Feet (Update)
- Dental Tourism is on the Rise and This Dental Hygienist is Providing the Consultations
- California Closets of North Carolina and Virginia Helping Customers Get Organized
- Texa Real Estate Investor Couple Talks Marriage & The Military on Becoming Millionaire Power Couple
- Wayfair Announces Partnership with 40 Black Businesses, Includes Jasmine Williams of SUNNY&TED
- Örjan Berglund First Scientific Officer for the International Peatland Society
- How to change date of birth on JetBlue reservation
- New Book Launches to Bestseller Status--Answers the Question "Why Is It So Hard to Find Quality Workers?"
- Jared Gustafson Launches Poverty Relief Effort
- BREAKING NEWS: Spilling The Beans--A Book For The World by Rodger Collins released worldwide
- MLS Offers CEO, Alan Fenn Named an RISMedia 2023 Real Estate Newsmaker
- #The7LoveStories LiteraryNFT Collection is Making Literary History
- Nautilus Biotech Corporation Launches BUZZ™ Caffeinated Cough Drops
- Holabird's Pikes's Peak or Bust! auction, Jan. 19-22, honored the Great Colorado Gold Rush of 1859
- Snapbar offers free professional headshots with new HR tech platform
- Taylor Hospitality Promotes Hannah Michael-Bell to Lead Bartender of Garden Grille & Bar Morgantown
- Jung Garden Center Stoughton -Opening This March
- "Revival" Catapults To Top 20 On Mediabase & #24 On Billboard Gospel Airplay Charts
- Colonial Group Announces 2nd Annual Robert H. Demere, Jr. Soaring Eagle Award Recipient