Popular on eTradeWire
- Plan Heal Smart Health Assessment Platform Now Available in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace - 535
- Impress from Engagis Now Available in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace - 293
- enCloud9 Partners with ClickDimensions to Launch PowerPack, Revolutionizing Sales and Marketing for SMBs - 267
- Gravic, Inc. is Pleased to Announce the General Availability of HPE NonStop Shadowbase Version 6.801 - 245
- BOWA Gives Girls' Invite track and field competition to be held in Chicago's Pullman neighborhood - 232
- IAM and Universiti Malaya form collaborative relationship/ MOU - 183
- Unlocking the Magic of Miami Beach - 156
- Expert Writer Melanie Green to Host The Freelance Writing Podcast - 130
- The New Way of Selling Your House! - 127
- Local Speaker and Humanitarian Travels to England for Faces of Women of Heart Awards - 120
Similar on eTradeWire
- BYD | RIDE Supports Women in Transportation with $5,000 Build Your Dreams Scholarship
- Consolidated Chassis Management Grows Leadership Team to Drive Growth Strategy
- BYD mourns the loss of legendary investor Charlie Munger; expresses deep gratitude for his vision a
- Second Plane Collision at Hobby Airport - A Possible Remedy
- Schedule your windshield glass replacement before the winter rush
- EV Charging Market to grow rapidly until 2030
- USA and India Collaboration Holds Promise of Slashing Global Emissions and Fuel Usage
- Retailers' final Christmas order dates: tell me why we don't like Christmas Mondays!
- L2 Aviation and Klatt Works announce MOU for the revolutionary aircraft Smoke Assured Vision Enhanced Display (SAVED) Safety System
- The Petrova Experience Announces Participation in Penn Station, New York Redesign
Members of the Sheet Metal, Air, Rail and Transportation (SMART) workers Union, Local 105, will final assemble the bus at BYD's manufacturing facility in Lancaster, California.
"Since we began this process, our goal was to be the first school district in the Santa Ynez Valley to have a fleet that could serve our students and our community, and through this partnership we have accomplished just that," said Ray Vazquez, Superintendent/Principal of Los Olivos Elementary. "Our electric bus will provide cleaner transportation and benefit our community by decreasing our carbon footprint. On behalf of the Los Olivos school district and the community, we are thrilled to partner with BYD."
BYD Senior Vice President of Operations Patrick Duan said the purchase marks an important milestone in the community.
"BYD's innovative and safe battery technology will not only bring the students of Los Olivos to school in style, but will also provide comfort to their parents who can expect safety, reliability and long-lasting performance from the BYD Achiever, Type A school bus."
More on eTradeWire News
- Vegas Massacre a Reminder - Most Colleges Still Unprepared For a Shooter
- Ayda Announces Launch of USD Participant Payouts and Increases Coverage to 52 Countries
- Spreading the Twinkl Magic this Festive Season
- Revolutionizing the New Homes Industry
- Michigan Computer Supplies Helps Fix Pesky Printer Problems
Los Olivos parent and volunteer Kathryn Roherer praised the partnership.
"We are deeply grateful to BYD's school bus team for their encouragement and genuine enthusiasm for our little school district's giant dream of investing in a healthier future by going electric," she said. "This is an incredible opportunity to share with our students, and our neighbors throughout the beautiful Santa Ynez Valley, that even the smallest among us can help advance the goals of sustainable infrastructure and environmental justice."
ChargePoint, a leading electric vehicle charging network, will provide charging infrastructure to Los Olivos School District for the Type A school bus.
"Through our partnership with BYD, we are delivering a turn-key solution to school districts looking to achieve their sustainability goals through electrifying their bus fleets," said Rich Mohr, vice president, fleet, at ChargePoint. "Forward thinking districts like Los Olivos are making a positive impact within their community by implementing the infrastructure required to support electrification. With this project, not only has Los Olivos electrified the school bus fleet, but also expanded the charging network into workplace and public vehicle charging for staff and visitors."
Alexa Trujillo, BYD Community Relations Associate
- Ayahuasca Ceremonies in Montgomery, Alabama Provide Healing to The Sick
- Birmingham Alabama Ayahuasca Ceremonies - Psilocybin, Bufo Alvarius and Kambo Retreats
- CXO 2.0 Conference Announces Dedicated Exhibiting Spaces In Dubai And The USA
- Shelflation Retail Technology Corp. Provides an Innovative Approach to Inventory and Stock Rotation
- Master Astrologer Robert Lee Camp a.k.a. Mr. Destiny Shows His Hand on The 'X' Zone
- UFOs, Black Triangles, Sasquatch, Haunted House and Ghosts Investigated in Kings Canyon, CA
- #DO7E Creator Dr. Tracey Bond Begins 25-Day #Genius-Quote Parade Countdown to Genius More in 2024
- CENTUM Financial Group Launches Groundbreaking Technology-Agnostic National Deal Desk for Canadian Mortgage Brokers
- Introducing a Trailblazing Anthem: "Passport Bros Anthem"
- My Glo Mushroom Made Lighting is nominated for the Green Product Award 2024
- Tune In to Fox Business for an Interview with Curtis Cloke America's Leading Retirement Income Expert
- Unveiling the Ethnic Variances of Menopause
- Foreign Car Care Auto Repair Shop in Cedarville, Arkansas
- Exceptional Parent Magazine Provides Free Support and Information for Special Needs Families
- Ayahuasca Near Me in Alabama - Spirit of Truth Native American Church
- Avery Burton Foundation, Las Vegas Raiders Foundation Team Up To Tackle Mental Health Issues; ABF Awarded $25,000 Grant
- Executive Coaching at Hewsons Executive Development, Melbourne, Australia
- Dawn Loves Nash Announces Debut Album Release: A Captivating Musical Journey of Love and Healing
- 8000EMR Series of EMI- and RFI-Resistant Liquid Flow Meters
- Greg Lindberg Explores in Latest Book the Science of Quantum Biology and Its Impact on Human Life