Popular on eTradeWire
- HAIT Releases "I Wish I Could Hate You" Official Video
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida
- Orchard Audio Introduces Starkrimson® Stereo Ultra: a 500W Stereo Gallium Nitride (GaN) Hi-Fi Audio Amplifier
- DivcoWest completes purchase of 325 Hudson Street
- App & Website Aggregating Over $154 Million In Nationwide Vaccine Incentives, From BME Nonprofit
- Black Wall Street Anniversary inspires Dewayne Bryant & Candra Bryant to Build 40 home subdivision
- Modular Wall Systems Offer a Fast and Flexible Solution for Interiors
- SOLMIMI Releases New Audio Adapter Headphone Splitter In 2021
- The South Florida International Film Festival Awards Show for May 2021 Celebrated Filmmakers and Screenwriters
- New M/M Romance - A Young Man's Fancy from Boroughs Publishing Group
Similar on eTradeWire
- RR Mergers Announces Metro East Industries acquisition of Locomotive Mobile Repair Company - Midwest
- Nelson Leasing Earns Prestigious Presidential Award
- Save Fuel Reduce REGEN Cycles Guaranteed – ECOFuelMax
- WDTC provides access to drug testing centers nationwide
- El Monte RV & Road Bear RV Celebrate National RV Day with FREE National Park Passes to first 200 Customers on June 7th
- Transportation Electrification Virtual Forum to Examine Key EV Drivers, Advances and Strategies
- Rugged Outdoor Touch Screen Monitors for Outdoor Systems
- Uber Expands Menufy's Delivery Reach for Restaurants
- Green Sheep Logistical Solutions Corp. Overviews Logistics Industry Challenges
- BYD to Revolutionize Electric School Buses
The service center, located at 33 Gregg Street Lodi, is 30,000 square feet in size, has service bays, and all the equipment necessary to handle customer after-sales care. The center is open from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
"BYD continues to expand its service center network, making it more convenient for our customers to get quick, expert care," said Patrick Duan, BYD Senior Vice President. "BYD is committed to top-quality customer service."
In addition to the center in New Jersey, BYD also the recently opened 31,500-square-foot service hub at 1211 Roosevelt Avenue in Indianapolis, Indiana to serve Midwest customers, and the 15,600-square-foot center at 501 Bragato Rd., San Carlos, California to serve West Coast customers.
The East Coast service center can accommodate all of BYD's battery-electric transit models, ranging in size from 30 feet to 60 feet in length, as well as all of the battery-electric motor coach models, ranging from 23 feet in length to a double-deck 45-foot coach. The facility can also handle BYD's medium- and heavy-duty battery-electric trucks.
More on eTradeWire News
- The DiSTI Corporation Launches Newly Redesigned Website
- Breath Assured Heat Pump Cleaning in Halifax NS
- Work 365 announces integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central for subscription billing and invoicing
- 8th Annual American Reality Television Awards – Presenters & Appearances
- Keto Recipes - Find the Best Recipes for your next meal or snack!
Among the customers served by the center are Capital Area Transit (Baton Rouge), Transit Services of Frederick County (Maryland), the Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, Martha's Vineyard Transit Authority (Massachusetts), and Florida's Pinellas Suncoast Transit Authority.
The Official Sponsor of Mother Nature™, BYD, the world's leading electric vehicle company, is dedicated to creating a "total solution." Globally, BYD has committed to corporate social responsibility, deeply monitoring our supply chain in terms of human rights, environmental safety, hazardous substance control and intellectual property rights. We only select suppliers who share our commitment to just labor practices, human rights standards and the environment. For more information, please visit https://en.byd.com/ or follow BYD on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
Contact: Jim Skeen/media relations specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org/661-436-0513
- Ismail Sirdah on What to Prioritize When Hosting an Event
- Documentary Film , "Edge," Recieves First Round of Funding
- Can economic emancipation emerge from the political emancipation?
- Acorn Experts delve into the importance of employee satisfaction
- Minneapolis Criminal Lawyer Lynne Torgerson successfully avoids criminal sexual conduct charges
- STABLZ Tap to Adapt Technology Featured on FOX & Friends
- Sir Frost Says He's Now Fully Active!
- TVS Vintage Network TVS Classic Movies Network Add Jack Lemmon Collection on WatchYour.TV Platform
- Facebook Advertising Alternatives - Alternatives to Facebook for Small Business
- Claro anuncia nueva cobertura en poblaciones rurales del Ecuador
- My Unconditional Love For The Fatherless (My Brother & Me) On Father's Day
- Do the impossible. Forge it to I'm possible
- Tigerman Dojo and Museum Grand Opening | June 26, 2021 (The date of Elvis' last concert)
- TVSSilverScreen.Com Adds More John Wayne Movies to WatchYour.TV Platform, Powered by Tulix
- Arrest those who think their above the law, and that they have unfounded power
- Former Dallas Cowboys All-Star Greg Ellis' Production 'Juneteenth the Play' Set to Air Today on ABC
- INTANGIBLES Opens at the Hillsborough Gallery of Arts
- Famu Alumni Awarded Funds To Help Hbcu Athletes Monetize Their Nil
- When Churchyards Yawn - Hamlet In Purgatory
- Alginate Lyase (High Specific Activity)