Popular on eTradeWire
- Gulf Coast Village's Jennifer Cason earns Healthcare Hero Award from Volunteers of America - 207
- 8th Annual Texas Black Business Economic Forecast - 2021 - 195
- QLSM is 5 Years of Therapy In Just 3 Hours Science Backed - 174
- Marc Ganzi, CEO of Colony Capital, Announced as a Keynote at The Connected Virtual Tech Event November 16th 2020 - 141
- The Online Box Office Film Festival teams up with 3rd Fathom Films
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- Will Mark Zuckerberg have to change facebook name?
Similar on eTradeWire
- L2 Aviation receives FAA STC approval for Ka-band system installations on Boeing 767 aircraft
- Zippy Shell and Subsidiary 1-800-PACK-RAT Secure Financing from The Carlyle Group & PNC Bank
- The GO GREEN Deal Available Today – If it works Use it – ECOFuelMax
- BYD to Introduce First Battery-Electric Refuse Truck to Maryland
- AAA City Removalist Is Proud to Be A Sponsor of the 30th WSABE Awards 2020
- DHL Expands Green Fleet with Launch of Electric Tractor-Trailer Vehicles in U.S
- Time running short to complete your 2020 DOT random drug testing
- STG Logistics joins CargoNet cargo theft prevention and recovery network
- US High Speed Rail Association Releases 5-Point High Speed Rail Plan with Project List
- Fully operational 1980 Westport Blanchard Boat located in Washington State for Sale on GovDeals.com
The highly reliable and safe K9S 35-ft electric bus equipped with a 266kWh iron phosphate battery and can be fully charged in 3 to 4 hours. The buses will provide Macon-Bibb County residents with quiet, zero-emission rides to their destinations.
MTA affectionately named its new buses "Sparky" and "Bolt"
"We have been working on this bold initiative for more than two years and are delighted to leap into the future. The citizens of Macon-Bibb County will be well-served by buses that utilize this clean, safe and efficient technology," said MTA CEO Craig Ross. "We thank John Hatch, BYD's Regional Sales Manager, Southeast, and the factory team in Lancaster, California — all of whom have been invaluable throughout the process, including navigating a pandemic. The dual bus wrap design featuring a lightning bolt on one side and an electric plug on the other was chosen as an attention-getter highlighting our new green technology."
More on eTradeWire News
- Unicorn Children's Foundation Launching Marketplace for Artisans with Special Needs
- 2020 Colorado Cleantech Awards Finalists Announced
- Sirius XM Radio's Wealthy Ways Show with Dr. Willie Jolley, Interviews Revered Thought-leader
- Provectus Environmental Products, Inc. Issued Patent Regarding Ex Situ Ferrate Generation
- U.S. FDA recognizes the International Accreditation Service (IAS) to accredit testing laboratories to test medical devices under ASCA pilot program
"BYD transit technology is the safest and most advanced anywhere. We thank Macon-Bibb County Transit Authority for choosing BYD buses to reliably serve their community," said Patrick Duan, BYD North America Vice President. "Our innovative battery-electric buses will help keep the air clean and lower the transit agency's operating costs and at the same time provide customers with a comfort ride."
BYD's Lancaster, California manufacturing facility employs 750 men and women. Our partnership with the Antelope Valley Community College sets up apprenticeship programs so that people in our community can learn valuable skills that will benefit them for a lifetime.
The Official Sponsor of Mother Nature™, BYD, which stands for Build Your Dreams, is the world's leading electric vehicle company with proven innovative technology for cars, buses, trucks, forklifts, and rail systems – like SkyRail. BYD is dedicated to creating a truly zero-emission ecosystem offering technology for solar electricity generation, energy storage to save that electricity, and battery-electric vehicles powered by that clean energy. Globally, BYD is committed to corporate social responsibility, monitoring our supply chain in terms of human rights, environmental safety, hazardous substance control and intellectual property rights. We select only suppliers who share our commitment to labor practices, human rights standards and the environment. BYD has 220,000 employees across the globe, including nearly 1,000 in North America. For more information, please visit www.BYD.com or follow BYD on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
More on eTradeWire News
- New Car VS. Used Car - What's Cheaper?
- Quick move-in homes available at Heritage at Middletown
- Writing and Madness in a Time of Terror by Afarin Majidi Awarded 4 out of 4 stars
- All people and pathways to recovery matter at All Roads Recovery Community Center
- A Quick Guide to Applying Matte Eye Shadow
Contact: Jim Skeen/media relations specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org/661-436-0513.
- Could Genetic Testing Be Part of Your Next Job Application?
- Philadelphia YMCA Commercial Pool Counts On Patriot Pool Heating To Save Their Pool Heating System
- PAI's Rare Posters Auction Nov. 15 totals $1.3 million; rarities and unique works spark avid bidding
- Valerie's House Elects Five New Board Members
- IFL Player, Joshua Hughes, Continues to be Thankful Through This Pandemic
- CIMdata Releases eBook: "Driving the Change for the Future of Automotive Development"
- West Texas Warbirds Player LaShaun Sanders Has Much to be Thankful For
- BYD Marks Africa Mask Week with Donation of 16 Million Masks to Support the Fight Against COVID-19
- Imagen Golf Announces NEW Gift Card Partnership
- NAL Player, Daveon Howard, Finds Thankfulness Despite Difficult Year for Sports
- Author Wins Two International Book Awards
- Black Diamond Client, Josef Gotsch, Dominates Vegas Doubles Tournament
- DePaul, Niagara, St. John's Expand Esports Engagement With First-Ever Vincentian ESports Cup
- Customer Resources - Used Mazda3 Inventory
- Medicare Annual Enrollment Ends Soon Advises Medicare Supplement Director
- netElastic Featured as One of 5 Top NFV Solutions
- Free Gift Concierge Service For Unique Gifts By Gifter World
- Grey 2015 Honda Accord Sedan For Sale in Toronto
- A mouth spray used in dentistry for over a decade, Proven effective against CoVid-19
- Paul Bruno's The Original Jeeps⸺The Race To Build America's First Jeeps Now In Kindle Format