Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 347
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 243
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 234
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 218
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 204
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 193
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 169
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 160
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD - 101
- CrittEar Unveils Calm, Dog Earplugs
Similar on eTradeWire
- Arduino Based CAN Bus, LIN Bus, Ethernet Development And Prototyping Boards For Automotive And Industrial Applications
- Airlines Misrepresent COVID Risks From Flying - Expert
- Scooter For Unity New York City Rally
- Reduce REGEN's Clean DPF's in house for 75% less – ECOFuelMax
- Ideanomics Hires Dr. Liqing Hu a Fuel Cell Expert For Its EV Truck Division
- AscendTMS & Transflo Deliver 100% Digital Freight Management Capabilities To The Entire SMB Market
- Implementing the Future of Transportation Webinar - Added Panelist Brian Kelly/CEO California High Speed Rail Authority
- Diesel Emission Fluid DEF can be Reduced by Reducing Carbon Pollution/Particulates – ECOFuelMax
- Global Leader in Dock and Yard Management Solutions Releases its Latest White Paper, The Paperless Pandemic: How Ditching Documents Keeps People Safe
- CDC Flip-Flops on COVID Distance Again - But Still Wrong
A portion of the donated masks fit children and come in pink and blue. The rest are designed to fit adults.
"We are pleased to be able to give back to our community," BYD President Stella Li said. "Our students and teachers need to be protected, and we are glad BYD Care is able to help."
"Ensuring that educators and students have masks is essential to our commitment of reopening schools safely," Superintendent Austin Beutner said. "We are grateful to BYD Care for donating masks to help students at school."
Headquartered in Los Angeles, with a manufacturing facility in Lancaster, BYD North America employs 1,000 American workers, nearly 800 of whom are members of the Sheet Metal, Air, Rail and Transportation Workers Union, Local 105. BYD is a world leader in the manufacture of electric vehicles including zero-emission buses, trucks and forklifts.
More on eTradeWire News
- Property in the San Juan Islands Gets a "Living" Fence
- The English Tutoring Academy Officially Launches Online ESL School
- SekrettScilensce.net: "The Lockdown" (I Can't Breathe) [Alpha, In-Development] *Release* World-Wide
- Multipreneur Maryl Petreccia Reignites Your Life with The JumpStart Program
- John Little IV Brings Safe Money Radio to Memphis
In January, the company converted its manufacturing facility in Shenzhen, China, to be able to manufacture Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including NIOSH-approved N95 face masks. The factory is capable of producing 80 million pieces each day. BYD Care products are distributed around the world and are available to consumers at Costco and Office Depot.
The Official Sponsor of Mother Nature™, BYD, which stands for Build Your Dreams, is the world's leading electric vehicle company with proven innovative technology for cars, buses, trucks, forklifts, and rail systems – like SkyRail. BYD is dedicated to creating a truly zero-emission ecosystem offering technology for solar electricity generation, energy storage to save that electricity, and battery-electric vehicles powered by that clean energy. BYD has 220,000 employees across the globe, including nearly 1,000 in North America. For more information, please visit www.BYD.com or follow BYD on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/byd-north-america/), Twitter (https://twitter.com/BYDCompany), Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/BYDUSA/) and YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrbvBVwHTPuqFr...).
More on eTradeWire News
- Golisano Children's Hospital publishes special COVID-19 issue of Kids First magazine
- Rachel Hailey and FyreSyde Publishing Announce the Release of Sleeping with Shadows
- Vera Jane Cook Announces the Release of Marybeth, Hollister & Jane
- Do Gold / Silver Price Trends Signal Time to Sell Your Estate Jewelry?
- Enquizit Inc Awarded GSA IT Schedule 70
Media contact: Jim Skeen/661-264-8365 /firstname.lastname@example.org (/pub/mailto:/email@example.com)
- Kristen Baird® Jewelry Voted "Best Jewelry Store in Savannah" for 2020 Best of the Best Awards
- Data & Software Integrations from KDG Keep Companies Connected
- Waterside Productions Announces Rick Outzen's New Book "Blood in the Water"
- The Pandemic and Your Retirement: Sexton Advisory Group Shares Insights on What to Expect
- the Curvy Fashionista - a Publisher Interview
- How psychiatry Harms Marine Life
- ZINC Digital of Miami has launched a new website program for COVID 19 relief
- EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT – Computer and Electronics Recycling Round-up
- Prescient Capital Management Launches New Website Offering Ultimate User-Friendly Experience for Bri
- Bruneau & Co.'s October 17 auction features vintage comic books, Pokémon collectibles, toys, dolls
- Alaska Gyn Oncologist Tackles Ovarian Cancer with Research, Music and Dance
- Cubs Take Down Yankees In Strat-O-Matic's 2020 Baseball Playoff Simulation
- Gregory Blair Wins 'Best Actor' at the Imaginarium Convention Film Festival!
- Tampa Radio Host Gets Aarika Honey to Spill On Sultry New Spoken Word Single, YouTube Launch
- Biogas Reducing Climate Impact Worldwide
- Mark Hughes Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group
- Clinical Repurposing Trials for COVID-19 and Cerebral Palsy Underway in Chicago
- City Ventures Debuts New Home Community In Russian River Valley
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Announces Cancellation of 2020 Governor's Environmental Address
- As Broadway Remains Dark During These Uncertain Times, the Light of Carole Demas Shines On