Popular on eTradeWire
- The New Real Estate "Perfect Home Finder" Program Is A Big Hit With DFW & Surrounding Area Residents!
- Snell & Wilmer's Heidi McNeil Staudenmaier Among Attorney Intel's Top 25 Arizona Attorneys
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With DFW & Surrounding Area Residents!
- iLogistics Tecnologia Nombrado Uno de los Mejores Lugares Para Trabajar en Santiago
- The Market at 3 West Ridge Benefiting HUGS & P.A.C.K. to Be Held Feb. 7-9
- Nya Nya Experience 17th Annual Celebrity Fashion & Beauty Expo
- KingdomAdvertising.net Advertising Kiosks are now available at Car Washes and Gas Stations
- Snell & Wilmer Announces New Partners and Counsel
- The Schmidt Boca Raton History Museum Announces Several Special Events in January & February
- Zekri Reelected to the Association of Family Law Professionals Board
Similar on eTradeWire
- DPFTRAC'S Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Cleaning Standards, Procedures, Compliance, EPA 's PM 2.5
- The Evolution of Container Chassis Provisioning
- Annapolis Transit Electrifies Their Fleet with Purchase of Two BYD K7M Buses
- Diesel Owners - Save Fuel – Reduce DPF Maintenance – ECOFuelMax
- Sodium ion Battery Clean Energy Analysis
- Tobu Railway Begins Selling Mobile Version of NIKKO PASS Via Klook
- Engine Prelubrication Systems Saves Money on both large and small engines
- Jokari Introduces To Go Bike Cargo Carrier
- Save Fuel - Prices are Rising – Reduce REGEN's – Save Money ECOFuelMax Polluti
- Maya Adrine is Elected to the NLA Board of Directors Central Region
The BYD 8TT and 8Y trucks are the first commercially available all-electric class 8-day cab and terminal tractors similar to those being currently operated in the port of Long Beach. The event runs from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at 2100 W. Anaheim St. Long Beach, CA 90802.
BYD Senior Vice President Patrick Duan said the Long Beach Ride and Drive event offers a unique opportunity for those interested in electric vehicles to get some hands-on experience. BYD employees will be available to demonstrate and answer questions.
"This is a great opportunity for people to learn more about the electrification of heavy duty vehicles," Duan said. "The Long Beach port has been a key player in moving towards all-electric infrastructure, and we welcome this opportunity to showcase our models like the 8TT and 8Y which are 'Hard at Work' throughout the U.S."
More on eTradeWire News
- DCOTA in Dania Beach Signs Seven Leases Totaling More Than 25,000 Square Feet (Update)
- Dental Tourism is on the Rise and This Dental Hygienist is Providing the Consultations
- California Closets of North Carolina and Virginia Helping Customers Get Organized
- Texa Real Estate Investor Couple Talks Marriage & The Military on Becoming Millionaire Power Couple
- Wayfair Announces Partnership with 40 Black Businesses, Includes Jasmine Williams of SUNNY&TED
BYD trucks are assembled in Lancaster, California by members of the Sheet Metal, Air, Rail and Transportation (SMART) union, Local 105.
BYD, which stands for Build Your Dreams, is the world's leading battery-electric bus manufacturer with over 50,000 vehicles on the road globally, and more than 1,000 vehicles on the road or in production in the United States. BYD is creating hundreds of American jobs, making battery-electric buses that are helping to clean our air while improving efficiency and the bottom line for our customers. Follow BYD on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
Alexa Trujillo | BYD Community Relations Associate
+1 (661) 940-3250 ext. 72530
- MLS Offers CEO, Alan Fenn Named an RISMedia 2023 Real Estate Newsmaker
- #The7LoveStories LiteraryNFT Collection is Making Literary History
- Nautilus Biotech Corporation Launches BUZZ™ Caffeinated Cough Drops
- Holabird's Pikes's Peak or Bust! auction, Jan. 19-22, honored the Great Colorado Gold Rush of 1859
- Snapbar offers free professional headshots with new HR tech platform
- Taylor Hospitality Promotes Hannah Michael-Bell to Lead Bartender of Garden Grille & Bar Morgantown
- Jung Garden Center Stoughton -Opening This March
- "Revival" Catapults To Top 20 On Mediabase & #24 On Billboard Gospel Airplay Charts
- Colonial Group Announces 2nd Annual Robert H. Demere, Jr. Soaring Eagle Award Recipient
- Trans4mation Photography Named Winner in 2023 WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards
- Award Winning LBI Wedding Road Show and Party Planning Tour set for April 23
- Former NBA Player Gary Forbes Gives Back: Will Visit Campers At Camp Boggy Creek
- Lakes Edition's Travel Games Are Now Available For Family Vacation Fun
- Post-Event Tours Announced for 2023 ASA Personal Property Appraisal Symposium
- People & Stories/Gente y Cuentos March 19 Benefit features Pulitzer Prize-winning author Jennifer Egan
- Presenters Announced for 2023 ASA Personal Property Appraisal Symposium
- PulteGroup Announces Final Homesites at The Trails at Grand Oaks
- takeotama.com: "Major website revisions now testing, live!"
- Go "Beyond The Zone" With Dance Parade's 17th Annual Parade And Festival On Saturday, May 20
- REDUCATO Sustainable Technologies Corp. Raises Public Awareness about Waste Separation and Recycling