Popular on eTradeWire
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 166
- Actress Marcia Cross Hosts Virtual Town Hall with U.S. Representatives Kathy Castor (FL) and Dr. Kim Schrier (WA) on the "PREVENT HPV Cancers Act" - 162
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians - 156
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD - 141
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World - 132
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 130
- NATP urges taxpayers to save new IRS letter for advance child tax credit payments - 113
- Antoine Dunn's LOSE IT ALL premiers on BET SOUL as Song Breaks BILLBOARD R&B Top 40 Charts - 109
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS) - 107
- Oklahoma The Newest Meet Now App has Arrived "Sooner" than Expected! - 104
Similar on eTradeWire
- Is the Green New Deal Shrinking? Act NOW to reduce Carbon Pollution/Particulates – ECOFuelMax
- Tucker Company Worldwide Celebrates Its 60th Anniversary
- Clear your Schedules for the Team Integrity: Build Your Trucking Empire Mentorship
- CBC Releases Leica Geosystems BLK247 Smart 3D Surveillance System now available in two versions and integrated with CORTROL VMS
- Spark Design Awards 2021 Deadline Breaking News
- Registration and housing open for Work Truck Week 2022 in Indianapolis
- Vehicle Owners across the Country Save $$ By Reducing Pollution - ECOFuelMax
- DOT drug screen ensures federal compliance for your drivers
- The Charming, Well-Preserved "Little Edo" Town of Koedo Kawagoe, is Even More Compelling in the Brilliance of Mid-November Autumn Foliage
- Get treated like a royalty in a Toronto Airport Limo to Windsor or Windsor limo to Detroit Airport
Family-owned and operated since 1975, Material Handling Inc. is the leading supplier of material handling and forklift solutions, warehouse products and repair and maintenance services for North Georgia, Middle Tennessee, East Tennessee and Southern Kentucky. MHI has served this area for more than 40 years with over 80 factory trained technicians and parts personnel.
"BYD has a unique solution with a vertically designed, all-in-one truck, lithium-ion battery, and charger package. MHI is honored to represent BYD in the Knoxville, TN market and we look forward to making our customers business better by providing the outstanding BYD product and support," said Mike Sain, President of MHI.
MHI has service vans operating daily out of 6 branch locations in Gainesville and Dalton, GA, Nashville, Knoxville and Chattanooga, TN, and Bowling Green, KY, for timely service.
More on eTradeWire News
- Dialogue with Three Chords starts season 11 with a séance to summon the ghost of Harry Houdini
- TGS Insurance Agency Recognized For Fast Growth With 2021 Aggie 100 Award
- Suffering from Back Pain? Here's How Berlin's Avicenna Clinic would help you!
- City of Thousand Oaks Announces Emergency Grants for Local Arts Groups
- Compass Proud to be Part of Havana Nights Chattanooga
"Partnering with Material Handling Inc. will bring BYD's clean, innovative technology to customers in Tennessee. This technology will improve their production and help their bottom line," said Terry Rains, Director of BYD North America's Forklift Division. "Material Handling Inc. is an ideal partner for BYD, bringing a strong focus on customer service and decades of industry experience."
BYD's material handling equipment simplifies operations by delivering a single-battery multi-shift solution. Spare batteries, cooling down batteries, and battery swapping are a thing of the past. BYD forklifts charge to full in under 90 minutes and run for up to 15-plus hours. When using opportunity charging, on breaks and downtime, your operation can truly run for 24 hours without thinking about batteries.
Unlike Lead-Acid batteries, and some "drop-in" lithium-ion batteries, BYD's Iron Phosphate batteries feature high energy density while remaining environmentally friendly. There is no need for special ventilation requirements, watering infrastructure, or corrosion control.
More on eTradeWire News
- eNubia 2nd Annual Commercializing African Innovation Forum (CAIF) in partnership with African Union
- Our Loving Pet: Give Your Pet All The Love And Attention With Premium Pet Products
- Resilience, A New Online Exhibition
- Storage And Organization: Get Organized With Premium Home And Office Organization Options
- PRA Group Donates $100,000 to the Foodbank's BackPack Program
As a first in the industry, BYD also offers a 110v / 15-amp plug-in charger capable of recharging its Iron Phosphate batteries. Because the Iron-Phosphate battery handles opportunity charging easily, you can even plug it in like you would your cell phone.
The Official Sponsor of Mother Nature™, BYD, which stands for Build Your Dreams, is the world's leading electric vehicle company with proven innovative technology for cars, buses, trucks, forklifts, and rail systems – like SkyRail. BYD is dedicated to creating a truly zero-emission ecosystem offering technology for solar electricity generation, energy storage to save that electricity, and battery-electric vehicles powered by that clean energy. Globally, BYD is committed to corporate social responsibility, monitoring our supply chain in terms of human rights, environmental safety, hazardous substance control and intellectual property rights.
Contact: Jim Skeen/media relations specialist at email@example.com/661-264-8365.
- SolutionSoft Announces Enhancement of Japanese Locale Language Support for Time Machine® Enterprise
- California Pools Opens Dallas Office, The Company's 5th Texas Location
- newave® and SLS Complete an Exclusive Agreement Extension
- DICE Dental Offers Springfield, PA, Dental Implants for Only $750
- Forge3, Ltd., Named 13th Fastest Growing Company by Lehigh Valley Business
- Ventura County's America's Job Centers of California Re-Open
- Seniority or Performance Reevaluating Pay Inequity
- Subaru of Indiana Automotive raises $50,000 for Students in Action
- A Tribute to Joel Ferguson's many years of Service and Dedication
- PulteGroup opening for sales soon at The Preserve at Bannon Lakes
- Abcam (ABCM) acquires BioVision, Inc
- Online Excel Classes 50% Off Sale - November Cyber Monday Special Offer
- Andromeda Galactic Founders speaking at TDevConf 2021
- New Breakfast and Lunch Restaurant, Breakfast at Victoria's Opens in Sarasota FL
- Virtual Studio Visits with Artists from The Center's "Chroma Terra" Exhibition
- John A. K. Lowe Joins New Advisory Board Of International Business Circle
- Abby Lane Releases New Dark Fantasy - The Immortal Blood
- Benchmark International Advised on the Transaction Between H4 Aerospace & Eirtech Aviation
- Tom Dunn, CPA, Voted One of the Best 2021 Accountants by Small Business Monthly Readers
- Neubert, Pepe & Monteith, P.C.Welcome Attorneys Christopher J. Picard and William C. Sherm