Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 200
- Post Covid-19 Back 2 Business Documentary Series To Share Creative and Innovative Solutions to Reopening Economies 173
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 156
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 146
- League of Women Voters of PBC Invites Public to 'Hot Topic' Zoom Chat on Affordable Housing 139
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 134
- Cole Skincare for Men Launches Black Men Matter Campaign Celebrating Black Fathers Around the Globe 123
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 117
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 106
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry
Similar on eTradeWire
- TakeoTama.com: "We're not self claim, fake, warlords like Raz Simone, we can option war patronage."
- Businesses Hiring Security Guards Ahead Of July 4 Fireworks Threat
- Information Security Forum Explores Risks and Challenges of Open Source Software
- ExploreSecure® Making all Travel Security Modules Available for Free via Youtube Channel
- Keyfactor and PrimeKey Partner to Enable Highly Scalable PKI for Modern Enterprise & IoT Deployments
- Sarah Ashburn of Attivo Networks Joins Silicon Valley Business Journal Leadership Trust
- COVID-19 Complete Turnkey Thermal camera Temperature screening solution for your business
- Vista Networking Solutions Launches Axis Camera Station Enabled Video Bunker
- Atlas Integrated Offers Cyber Security and Safety Tips During the Pandemic
- RiskWatch Announces Free Webinar on Discovering Organizational Risk
"Organizations are facing a tremendous amount of security pressure in the current environment," said Michael Brice, Founder of BW Cyber Services. "From regulators looking at compliance requirements, to preventing wire fraud, and ensuring data is secure, clients are looking for a dedicated security leader to manage their organization's overall security risk. Many of the issues we are facing now will likely remain for the longer term and mitigating regulatory, operational, and reputational risks is more important than ever."
Outsource VCSO is a flexible, cost-effective alternative to a full-time, in-house Chief Information Security Officer. BW places a seasoned professional who brings deep experience to the VCSO role, having dealt with a wide variety of scenarios, to consult on the management of an organization's information security. The VCSO typically designs the organization's security strategy and manages the implementation. They present to the board, key stakeholders, and regulators.
More on eTradeWire News
- Amid hydroxychloroquine shortage caused by COVID-19, lupus patients unite to protect supplies
- LBI Region Redefining Beach Culture Safely By Spotlighting Museums, Art and Performances
- AccrueMe™ Ready to Invest $100 Million in Amazon Sellers
- New San Diego Office to Launch Snell & Wilmer's First Podcast, CalCurrent
- Preh wins General Motors Supplier of the Year Award for the eighth time
Increased security is here to stay, and BW is actively building its team to meet the needs of its growing client base both in the US and abroad. With offices in New York, North Carolina, and Virginia, its multi-disciplinary team is expanding with the addition of a Senior Digital Forensics Incident Response Specialist, a Cloud Security Architect, a Penetration Tester/Red Team Analyst, and a Penetration Tester (Federal).
To help clients tackle the world's most resistant cybersecurity challenges and recruit more members to its growing team, the firm unveiled a new website this week, www.bwcyberservices.com, which educates clients and business partners on trends, solutions, industry best practices, and company news.
About BW Cyber Services
BW Cyber Services is a veteran-owned cybersecurity software and services firm dedicated to delivering customized IT service to regulated (NFA, SEC, CFTC, and FINRA) and non-regulated entities. A diverse team of senior technologists, many having served as technology leaders at financial organizations, solve the most difficult cybersecurity challenges faced by today's leading financial organizations, law firms, and accounting firms. The firm is headquartered in White Plains, NY, with offices North Carolina and Virginia. For more information, please visit www.bwcyberservices.com and follow the company on LinkedIn (www.linkedin.com/company/bw-cyber-services/) for timely updates and industry news.
More on eTradeWire News
- New Studio Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for The Josie Network!
- Garden City Realty recognizes its Agents of the Month and Quarter, Drew Dellinger and Bobby Streett
- Torres Law Joins Alliott Group, The World's Sixth-Largest Multidisciplinary Alliance Of Professional Services Firms
- Noted Neuropsychologist Warns of Pandemic's Harm to Frontline Healthcare Workers
- Motaz H Matar's The Pigeon Whisperer released September 1, 2020
- Cleaning & Sanitizing Tips for Business Re-Opening
- Time Is Running Out to Enter to Win this 1979 Pontiac Trans Am Signed by the Late Burt Reynolds!
- BHC Press Acquires Firebird Fairytales Series by Fantasy Author Amy Kuivalainen
- Meredith Charles Launches New Website
- Healthiby Selects LaTorrie Glover-Brown as a Team Captain
- Traditional Cleaning Methods Won't Make Offices Germ Free
- 2020 Christmas Light Contractor post Coronavirus
- Auto Insurance and the Excluded Driver
- Healthcare Workforce Management Company ShiftWizard Welcomes New CEO
- California League of Schools Names Cathy Perry as Executive Director
- Unicorn Children's Foundation to host 7 Day Heads or Tails Challenge ft Cedric the Entertainer
- Summit Funding, Inc. Opens New Branch in Red Bluff, California
- NAAFA Fat Community Project Grants
- Start a Chat with Your Phone's Camera
- Medicare No Cost Advantage and Supplement Reviews – MedicareInfoUSA
- The Playdate Dilemma Many Face
- Car Finance Deals Celebrates Its 2nd Birthday And £3 Million Financed Transactions
- Fallen Oklahoma police sergeant to be honored with apparel fundraiser for his family
- Devpal Gupta announces the release of Power of One
- James J. Hoover named to Advisory Board of WomenSV, a nonprofit serving survivors of domestic abuse