Popular on eTradeWire
- Color Code Security System, Fintech and Crypto Solutions Launched by Starcave Global 529
- Owner Assisted Yacht Deliveries 435
- The 'Fittest Woman On Earth' Visits Puerto Vallarta 386
- Golf & Luxury When You Visit Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Romantic Getaway 372
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event 365
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 249
- New WordPress Plugin Feature: Line Chart Graphing 194
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 192
- American Airlines cancellation policy due to weather 177
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 174
Similar on eTradeWire
- The Truth About Deadbeat Dads!
- Sandra Jonas Publishing and Tantor Audio to Produce The Pale-Faced Lie
- WWI Paris Comes To Life In The Little Palace
- A Cosmic Legacy: From Earth to the Stars - Author Publication Anniversary!
- North Carolina's own, H. M. Trey returns with "Her Heart, His Soul."
- Children's Book Now Part of the Collection at the Maison de la Littérature
- A Crisis of Faith in America Has Led to Bold & Crazy Faith
- Oleb Books Bay Area Book Tour Featuring Readings from Disability Anthology
- "A Bridge for Christmas" from William Schwenn Receives outstanding Midwest Book Review
- Chicago Tween Raising Money to Donate Lupita Nyong'o's Children's Book to Elementary School
Coral Gables, FL– March 14, 2019: Business Development Coach, Paula Black joined Jack Canfield, along with a select group of experts and professionals around the world to co-write the book, The Recipe for Success, The World's Leading Entrepreneurs and Professionals Reveal Their Secret ingredients For Health, Wealth, and Success. The book was published by CelebrityPress®, a leading business book publisher that publishes books from ThoughtLeaders® around the world and was released on February 28th, 2019.
On the day of release, The Recipe for Success reached best-seller status on Amazon - reaching as high as #9 Direct Marketing and #83 Sales & Selling. The expert information shared in Black's chapter, Three Bedrock Principles for Creating A Life, Not Just A Living has helped the book reach optimal best-seller placement and will help readers gain similar success in their endeavors.
CelebrityPress® describes the book as empowering to all small business owners around the world with the following:
No Recipe for Success would be complete without a list of ingredients, the preparation instructions, and time and temperature for cooking. Some of the main ingredients would include knowledge, passion, planning and perseverance. Other additives could include money and mentoring for consistency, body and texture. If you are tempted to add in a tablespoon of luck, you may want to replace the luck with a cupful of action, because in reality, your recipe can never be completed without action, and no one can rely on luck to succeed.
After assembling the raw materials, the next part of the preparation is to devise the correct way to blend and cook them. By now, you will have a picture (plan) in your mind of what the outcome should look and taste like. After some trial-and-error, you may want some advice to help you bring the 'product' to completion. As with all plans, some work out easily, while others don't. So perhaps some cooking advice from a master chef or mentoring by an expert would make the entire process easier.
More on eTradeWire News
- Wayra Uk: Black Is The New Black
- First Forensic Criminal Tagging System Installed in Florida
- The MN Christmas Market at Nicollet Island Pavilion is a Charity Marketplace Featuring MN Brands
- Official Launch of ExhibitDay.com
- OFAC, Global Affairs Canada to speak at Canadian Forum on Global Economic Sanctions in Toronto in TWO WEEKS
The Celebrity Experts® in this book are mentors who can help you assemble your recipe. These authors have not only produced their own Recipe for Success but have gained a wealth of experience from doing so. They can help you avoid many difficulties they have encountered on their own journey. With their mentoring, you can ensure that your time and resources are maximized, and you can complete your own Recipe for Success all the faster.
After such a successful release, Paula Black will be recognized by The National Academy of Best-Selling Authors (http://www.bestsellersacademy.org/)®, an organization that honors authors from many of the leading independent best-seller lists.
Click HERE (https://www.amazon.com/Recipe-Success-Jack-Canfield/dp/0998036900/ref=sr_1_fkmrnull_1?crid=1GYCVIJ2KX3BU&keywords=the+recipe+for+success+jack+canfield&qid=1551901361&s=gateway&sprefix=the+recipe+for+su%2Caps%2C151&sr=8-1-fkmrnull) to order a copy of The Recipe for Success.
A portion of the royalties earned from The Recipe for Success will be given to Entrepreneur's International Foundation, a not for profit organization dedicated to creating awareness for charitable causes.
About Paula Black
Paula Black is one of the world's leading business development coaches for lawyers, entrepreneurs and service professionals. She teaches her clients how to attract more clients and grow their businesses while still having the personal life they really want.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Art Of Untangling Celebrates 2nd Year Publishing Anniversary
- Braces in Exton Available for All-Inclusive Price of $3,995
- Roslyn Landing Hosts "A Taste of Roslyn"
- Rodge launches 'Intimate Strangers' label with new single Make Me Feel ft. Sibbyl
- SpectraMedix EMPI Delivers More Than 99% Matching Engine Accuracy
Paula was voted one of the Top Legal Business Development Coaches and is a member of the Forbes Coaching Council. Her most gratifying work is one-on-one coaching where she can witness the growth and change that individual's experience with her guidance.
She is an award-winning and bestselling author of The Little Black Book series and has recently published her fifth book, A Lawyer's Guide to Creating a Life, Not Just a Living. She is a business development expert and, in the past, has consulted on marketing for a wide range of clients including Burger King, Deloitte, Office Depot, The New Times Syndicate and the Jimmy Buffett–Herman Wouk musical, Don't Stop The Carnival. Paula is a frequent keynote speaker and media guest. When she's not creating solutions to solve her clients' biggest issues, you'll find her taking cooking classes from local chefs in places like Tuscany, San Miguel de Allende or Hong Kong.
You can connect with Paula at:
About CelebrityPress® LLC:
CelebrityPress® LLC is a leading business book publisher that publishes books from ThoughtLeaders® around the world. CelebrityPress® LLC specializes in business anthologies, among various other types of titles, and has published books alongside Jack Canfield, Brian Tracy, Dan Kennedy, Dr. Ivan Misner, Robert Allen, Michael Gerber, Tom Hopkins, and many of the biggest experts across diverse fields. CelebrityPress® LLC focuses on helping its authors grow their businesses and their personal brands through book publishing; the organization has successfully helped launch thousands of best-selling authors® to date.
Learn more at www.celebritypresspublishing.com
- Trump Loving Latino's New Book Encourages Transparent, Well Intentioned Discussion To Bring Americans Closer
- GeoLang Partners with Northdoor plc to deliver award-winning data security solutions
- 'Lost' Guggenheim Portrait Discovered After 93 Years
- LyvEdit, A Unique Real-Time Video Editing App, Launches On iOS
- Create an instant retail pop-up store with WaveLine Merchandiser display kits available at Best Tradeshow Display
- Never Ending Summer is more then just a tour, its a rock album
- Fairfield Gourmet Food Corporation - The Parent Company of David's Cookies Announces the Acquisition of Foxtail Foods
- Doosan Machine Tools Selects MachBase Time-Series Database for Enhanced Edge Computing Capabilities
- Michael Szymanski Earns NAR Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource® Certification
- Otter Learning Expands Childcare Presence in Orlando
- International Grief Institute Advisory Board Member Announced
- The Survival Sign Publishes New Facebook Business Page
- Ben Byron Davis of Red Dead Redemption II joins The Grindhouse Radio
- Jared Goff to Donate $1,000 per Touchdown to Support California Strong
- Steeves and Associates Invited to Attend Microsoft Identity-Driven Security Airlift Event
- Children's Services Foundation of SWFL makes first grants to help fill service gaps
- CGI Franchise Launches a New Website
- Comedian Marc Yaffee Brings His Mid-Laugh Crisis Comedy Show To Seattle
- Wireless Mini Recessed Door and Window Security Sensor
- Bystronic Introduces ByStar Fiber Laser Cutter with 12kW Fiber Power