Popular on eTradeWire
- Pura Cura Offers a CBD Starter Pack for Customers Looking for Multiple Flavors 219
- Rum Leanez 5 yrs old - Rum San Domingo and Rum Berde 210
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 181
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 139
- NY Yankee Fans Turn Into Stars At Bronx Bomber Blues 131
- Participating Restaurants Announced Taste of Love 124
- New Book Shows Women How to Have Career Success in Tech Today 121
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 110
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- Tecsew welcomes UTC Portsmouth Guests!
- Matthew Gotha Government Relations Advisor Joins The Berman Law Group
- The Bear Creek School Hosts "Parenting Under Pressure" With Dr. Rob McKenna
- OEC Welcomes New Board Members!
- Rady School of Management MBA Programs Receive High Rankings From CEO Magazine
- Over 1,000 Expected to Line Up for Best-Selling Author David Goggins at EEACS
- "Serving up Sustainable Hospitality" to be discussed
- Faces of Change 2 Introductory Program
- World Premiere Of Documentary "Angèle Virtuoso" Official Selection At Montréal's International Art Film Festival (FIFA)
- Première mondiale du documentaire Angèle en quatre temps en sélection officielle au Fifa
Wise Foundation Scholarship Burn Survivor Recipient Graduates
From Survivor to Success Story
[Tulsa, Oklahoma, March 12, 2018] - "When the Change Challenge was initiated, it was developed with the end-goal of transforming a survivor's life," says Dustin Wise, Founder of the Wise Foundation and burn survivor himself. The Community Care College family partnered with the Wise Foundation to potentially change a survivor's life. One burn survivor would be selected for 2016 Change Challenge Initiative Scholarship and to change the life for a survivor.
The program is open to students nationwide with Camilyn Tucker being awarded in the scholarship in May of 2016 and graduating from Community Care College in December of 2017.
With the scholarship being available nationally, the odds can be daunting and the application complex. While it can be overwhelming, Tucker is an advocate for this extraordinary program. "I would tell my friends they need to apply. It will them the courage to apply for other things...It's just putting yourself out there & if you get it, your whole life is going to change."
More on eTradeWire News
- SmileyAnswers™ Joins The Beryl Institute Community
- ReCap NY Secured $20MM In Financing For Major Funeral Home Client
- Andrew Jones Auctions will hold back-to-back auctions, April 6th and 7th, in downtown Los Angeles
- infinimesh announces the go-live of a new type of IoT platform: fully Open Source, low code and highly scalable. All whilst being extremely secure
- Acute Pain Therapies Nominated for Eastside Business Awards
At Community Care College, Tucker found a place not only to learn but to grow as a person as well. "The connections I have made have just been amazing. You get to know [the instructors] and they give you their full attention. They are so invested in the well-being and success of their students." You can watch Camilyn Tucker's interview video and learn more about her journey from survivor to graduate and how Community Care College and the Wise Foundation have helped change her life.
Community Care College Community HigherEd is a private, nonprofit 501(c)(3) college, the mission of CCC, Clary Sage College, and Oklahoma Technical College is to transform lives and contribute to society by providing career-focused higher education opportunities to students to obtain successful employment, develop leadership skills, and serve their communities.
You can watch her inspirational story here https://vimeo.com/208219656
If you would like more information about this topic, please call Lollie Moore at 918-610-0027, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Truth from the lips of struggle
- Bark Avenue Foundation Receives Grant From Petsmart Charities® To Help Keep People And Pets Together
- Morven in May Garden Craft & Heirloom Plant Sale set for May 3-5
- New Homes with RV Garages Now Pre-selling at Freedom at Asante!
- Electro Funk Project Synthonic To Release New Single "Divergence" On Monday April 1st, 2019
- Mexico Investment Casting Facility Announces Robotic Expansion
- Three Square Market Hosts Over 65 Users From Across the U.S
- Teen Creates Kickstarter for Transgender Scouts
- Free Bereavement Support Group for Survivors of Suicide Loss - Longview
- Pandamoon Publishing Inks Film Deal with Mon Rêve Productions
- Relationships are the driving force behind IBOs Whitney and Jason Johns' success
- Law Enforcement New Kitting Module Saves Time and Improves Efficiency for law Enforcement Agencies
- Top-rated Sanibel restaurant springs into Easter
- Panacea to Focus on How to Meet the CMS Price Transparency Rule at Becker's Hospital Review 10th
- Southwest Florida Free Pain Clinic Spring Fling to raise funds to Heal the Hurt
- First Annual Schaumburg Health Summit Scheduled for 2019
- March Open for Business®: The four stages of social media issue and crisis management
- Homestake Capital receives 5 FAME Awards
- Jazz Guitarist Fareed Haque to Tour Several Cities
- United Premier Soccer League Announces South Florida Expansion with Atletico Miami Club de Futbol