Popular on eTradeWire News
- Making Our Remembrance Memorable 470
- FIG Tree Capital Ventures Announces Two Huge Well Completions in the Oklahoma STACK 201
- More of IN GOD WE TRUST -Isaac Jazzin strikes back with his new record 169
- Stalker Kevon Ward Teams Up with White Supremacist Amy Mekelburg to Attack Author 127
- Safe Harbor Rolls Out National Cannabis Banking Education Program 108
- Laura Patterson Joins SLMA Radio as a Host
- Gotelecare is a Pioneer Service Destination for Orthotics Billing
- A Powerhouse In The DME Billing Landscape: Gotelecare Stuns
- Professor Chris Imafidon joins other world renowned scientists & eminent stars to pay tribute to Prof Stephen Hawking in Westminster Abbey
- TCB RECORDS® signs songstress 'Ashley Getz"
Similar on eTradeWire News
- New Online Class in SQL Reporting Exceeds Expectations
- The Best Strategy For CLAT Exam Preparation 2019 - The Opus Way
- Automatic Street Cleaner and Waste Collector/ RUDRAA
- Long-Term Care Agent Les Robinson Applauds Wall Street Journal for Highlighting New Insurance Trend
- Adelphi Offers Pre-College Program to Prepare High School Students for a Promising Future
- Transformational Coach launches new YouTube Channel
- Economic Impact of University of Rochester grows in 2017, reports CGR study
- Oxford University Press India conducts Teaching Strategy Workshop at JMA Pilani
- School Jotter App Trending on the Apple App Store
- Top Quality Online Solution For Who Will Write My Essay
Wise Foundation Scholarship Burn Survivor Recipient Graduates
From Survivor to Success Story
[Tulsa, Oklahoma, March 12, 2018] - "When the Change Challenge was initiated, it was developed with the end-goal of transforming a survivor's life," says Dustin Wise, Founder of the Wise Foundation and burn survivor himself. The Community Care College family partnered with the Wise Foundation to potentially change a survivor's life. One burn survivor would be selected for 2016 Change Challenge Initiative Scholarship and to change the life for a survivor.
The program is open to students nationwide with Camilyn Tucker being awarded in the scholarship in May of 2016 and graduating from Community Care College in December of 2017.
With the scholarship being available nationally, the odds can be daunting and the application complex. While it can be overwhelming, Tucker is an advocate for this extraordinary program. "I would tell my friends they need to apply. It will them the courage to apply for other things...It's just putting yourself out there & if you get it, your whole life is going to change."
More on eTradeWire News
- Gotelecare: A Powerful DME Billing Company Driving Reimbursements
- Cimcorp Named to Supply & Demand Chain Executive's SDCE 100 Top Supply Chain Projects for 2018
- Bunny with a Toolbelt opens Window of Wonders!
- Clutch Ranks Intuz on #5 Position for The Top B2B Service Providers In India
- Help Miss Arizona Become Miss United States!
- Rebellion Research Posts Article About Farming Automation in Japan
- Cell Phone Provider Twigby Adds More Value To Plans Without Increasing Price
At Community Care College, Tucker found a place not only to learn but to grow as a person as well. "The connections I have made have just been amazing. You get to know [the instructors] and they give you their full attention. They are so invested in the well-being and success of their students." You can watch Camilyn Tucker's interview video and learn more about her journey from survivor to graduate and how Community Care College and the Wise Foundation have helped change her life.
Community Care College Community HigherEd is a private, nonprofit 501(c)(3) college, the mission of CCC, Clary Sage College, and Oklahoma Technical College is to transform lives and contribute to society by providing career-focused higher education opportunities to students to obtain successful employment, develop leadership skills, and serve their communities.
You can watch her inspirational story here https://vimeo.com/208219656
If you would like more information about this topic, please call Lollie Moore at 918-610-0027, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Earth Nation Updates. The 8th Decentralized Autonomous Organization Cycle Has Begun
- Dynamic Grid Systems Forms to Build Renewables-Ready Smart Microgrids
- Top ISO Certified Manufacturer for Compactor
- Even Milton Gets the Blues By Lynn Veach Sadler
- How to Make Your Website GDPR Compliant
- Now Available from Down & Out Books: WE TAKE WHAT FATHERS WE CAN by Richard Godwin
- Habitu8 Covers National Cyber Security Awareness Month (NCSAM) Planning in New Webinar
- TransVoyant Enhances Customer Delivery and Success Capabilities
- Bloomex supports Hockey Australia with donation at checkout
- Ayre Chamberlain Gaunt chose BC Enterprise to support BIM processes and drive growth
- The Perfect Frames For Your Summer Vacation Destination Revealed
- Monocle to Bring Modern, High-End Optometry to Old Town Cornelius
- The Launch of New Hi-tech Mega Dating Site For Christian Singles Worldwide
- ADLE International launches its 4th Mobile App
- ELIZA NEALS "Love Dr. Love" New Summer single out JUNE 29th, 2018!
- Dogs take over Frankenmuth River Place Shops for 2018 Canine Cup events
- The Twinkle Box – A Murder-Mystery by Larry Pye Hits #1 on Amazon Bestseller List
- Liverpool Builders, Ethical Projects Announce New Website Launch
- It's Not Just About Running: Reflections on Life and Change in Egypt
- Overhyped or Reality? Learn how Investors Capitalize on Blockchain Apps at this Amsterdam Expo