Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 353
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 151
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 148
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 112
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 110
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
- The 2-Minute Rule For Cheap Flights Travelogica
Similar on eTradeWire
- New Columbia Solar Partners with DCSEU on Solar for All
- Greenshine New Energy Brings New Solar Light and Life to Phillips Landing
- Lee Enterprises Consulting Adds Additional Expertise and Worldwide Capabilities to Team
- American Energy Services Joins Multi-Unit Housing Leaders at APARTMENTALIZE 2019
- Kohort Energy Now Registered as an Xcel Energy Trade Partner
- MiaSolé FLEX-03W Flexible, Lightweight Solar Module Now More Powerful
- DiSTI Corporation joins the Siemens PLM Software Solution Partner Program as a Software and Techn
- Energy Startup Uses Data Logger to Monitor Innovative Solar Tracking Device
- DCI celebrates 1 year major contract anniversary milestone
- C2 Energy Capital Completes Largest Solar Project Installed on a Landfill in Tennessee
P4P Is the Future and BIG Is Leading the Way
"Pay-for-performance is the future of residential energy efficiency programs, and as a leading program implementer in California, BIG is proud to pioneer this new approach," said Karin Burns, Build It Green Executive Director. "We believe that P4P will unleash a new wave of market innovation and investment in residential energy efficiency. Implementers like BIG have the flexibility to design programs that deliver real energy savings in the most cost-effective manner. That's a win for utilities, contractors, and consumers."
More on eTradeWire News
- New Website for Larrys Restaurant in Plainfield IL
- Refereum's $RFR token is now listed on the Bitsonic Exchange
- We Buy Condos for cash in Toronto
- Ergonomic EZGRIP Squeegee Goes Green For RYONET
- Happy Mothers Day!!! Because Without the Mothers there be No Fathers, right?
How Cool Savers Works
Cool Savers will generate energy savings through retrofit, operational, and behavioral measures. The program will bundle an exclusive manufacturer discount on the highest-efficiency AC and furnace units, then pair these HVAC upgrades with a smart thermostat and duct sealing. In addition, Cool Savers will offer consumers a "Cool Rewards Bonus"—up to $1,000—if they are among the top energy savers after 12 months. Each month, consumers will receive an energy report that details how much they're saving and how they rank among all "Cool Savers."
Incentivizing Performance and Quality
"For the first time, contractors will be able to view a performance dashboard that details the energy-saving performance of their project portfolios over time," explained Burns. "They can see how well their jobs are saving energy and, using that feedback, find ways to improve quality."
Cool Savers will be delivered by up to 10 participating contractors, and the program will also be supported by BIG's partner, the Electric & Gas Industries Association (EGIA). For the program launch, six participating contractors are already on board and will offer Cool Savers in selected PG&E service areas:
More on eTradeWire News
- Asian objects coexist in perfect harmony alongside fine artworks in Bruneau & Co.'s June 6th auction
- +Lucky & Prince -'Eco-friendly' super premium dog food hits the UK market
- Cherie Oakley To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday June 19th, 2019
- Euro Note Souvenir Releases Three New Zero-Euro Notes In June 2019 In Ireland
- GeoComm Optimizes Creation of 2D Indoor Maps for 9-1-1 Response
· Synergy Companies
· Bailey's Heating & Air Conditioning
· McClelland Air Conditioning
· Sierra Pacific Home
· Certified Heating & Air Conditioning
· Oasis Air Conditioning Inc.
For more information about Cool Savers, visit CoolHomeSavers.com.
About Build It Green
Build It Green is a nonprofit with a mission to create a world of healthy and sustainable homes for all people. We are driven by the recognition that housing is fundamental to our well-being and to our clean energy future. In California and beyond, Build It Green brings innovation to market, helping consumers, professionals, and public agencies to succeed. Together, we hold a vision that all communities will thrive—built on a foundation of homes that support our well-being and strengthen our resilience to climate change. Learn more at www.builditgreen.org.
The Cool Savers energy efficiency program is funded by California utility customers and administered through PG&E under the auspices of the California Public Utilities Commission. The program is implemented and managed by BIG and their authorized representatives.
Build It Green
- Dates announced for the 12th Annual Whale Shark Festival in Isla Mujeres, Mexico
- Dr. Mark L. Shatsky Joins The Emory Neurophysiologic Institute (EM-NPI) - www.emoryinstitute.org
- Facelift procedure and potential complications explained by Plastic Surgeon Dr. Tansar Mir
- New CEO, Board of Directors and Sale of Class A and Class AA shares
- 2019 HIM Professional Census Reveals Opportunities in Revenue Cycle
- How To Lose Weight And Keep It Off
- Lennar's Everything's Included® Model Homes Now Open at Indigo at The Village of Escaya
- LDSS Announces Camp Buddy 2019 in Chatham, Effingham
- Bass Fishing Pros: Fishing Gear That Creates Memories
- Patio Swag: Premium Patio Furniture and Outdoor Goods
- Living Outdoor Essentials: Incredible Garden Decor and Furniture
- Punctual Abstract Now Offers Association HOA Certification Estoppel Letter Services
- Three Rivers Cultural Festival Regional Coalition Awarded 2019 Commemoration, American Evolution Finale Grant
- Carlisle Auctions Kicks-Off Summer with its Second Annual Summer Sale
- Transaction Announcement - Music School
- OrgFrontier™ Viable/Non-Viable Cells Separation Kit
- \Café Centro in West Palm Beach Celebrates the Birthday of Singer/Showman Rob Russe
- Transaction Announcement - Escape Rooms
- Citizen input vital to stopping proposed changes to Lee County lime rock policy at June 19 meeting
- El Dorado Furniture is now hiring for its new location in St. Petersburg!