Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 352
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 245
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 234
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 218
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 204
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 193
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 169
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 160
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD - 101
- CrittEar Unveils Calm, Dog Earplugs
Similar on eTradeWire
- Spectre Wallets: Make Life Simple
- KleenParts.com Finally Makes Carburetor Cleaning Easy
- Mofas Publishes Its First Stable Release In Chrome Web Store
- A Thousand Ways to Save Energy - And $$$$
- Women Today Are Less Aware Of Their Heart Disease Risk
- Study shows the state of hotel cleanliness in Europe. Which countries are best for booking hotels that are clean?
- TLC Cleaning owner Trisha Lake expands to open company's 3rd location
- Is Content Marketing Dead? We discuss how a content-driven retail sector can work
- D & G Collins Enterprises, Inc awarded a GSA Multiple Award Schedule Contract assisted by Mr. Brian Peterson and Government Marketplace LLC
- Nutter Home Loans and Tamara Day Announce Alliance
Bugly is the newest innovator in the fast-growing do-it-yourself sector. Technology advances and an increasing concern about bringing outsiders in to handle routine services are driving growth. The do-it-yourself trend is expected to power a $13.9 billion business sector by next year, according to the research and advisory company Technavio (about:blank).
Bugly is the first coast-to-coast company to offer easy and comprehensive services and products that are 100% natural. Even the packaging and equipment is carefully engineered for zero waste. Everything can be recycled, so nothing goes to a landfill.
More on eTradeWire News
- Cin Chooses The Right Group Of Social Good Experts To Connect To At Annual Online Conference
- Leak Detection on a 6km Pipeline Section
- 'set And Forget' Wastes Hundreds In Unnecessary Premiums
- Does Auto Insurance Cover Riots?
- Former Kifinti Solutions Consultant launches ITxM Health Check Audit
Customers set up the Bugly service online and get everything they need delivered to their front door, timed for their climate and seasons.
Bugly worked with a doctor specializing in neurotoxins to create natural pest control treatments that are safe to use around children and pets and won't harm the environment.
Customers can do their own pest control when they want. No calling around and scheduling service. No waiting for a technician to show. No letting a stranger (and who knows what else) into their homes.
Bugly put its treatments through rigorous field-testing by insect scientists to make sure they really kill bugs and keep customer homes pest free.
About Bugly: Bugly makes do-it-yourself pest control simple and safe. Ready-to use treatments and tools come right to the customer's door at the right frequency for their climate. Bugly makes it simple for customers to get rid of pest. Bugly treatments are formulated with all-natural compounds that are safe for family and pets.
- SPEARity™ Earns Distinguished Honoree Award
- Property in the San Juan Islands Gets a "Living" Fence
- The English Tutoring Academy Officially Launches Online ESL School
- SekrettScilensce.net: "The Lockdown" (I Can't Breathe) [Alpha, In-Development] *Release* World-Wide
- Multipreneur Maryl Petreccia Reignites Your Life with The JumpStart Program
- John Little IV Brings Safe Money Radio to Memphis
- Golisano Children's Hospital publishes special COVID-19 issue of Kids First magazine
- Rachel Hailey and FyreSyde Publishing Announce the Release of Sleeping with Shadows
- Vera Jane Cook Announces the Release of Marybeth, Hollister & Jane
- Do Gold / Silver Price Trends Signal Time to Sell Your Estate Jewelry?
- Enquizit Inc Awarded GSA IT Schedule 70
- The Adventure Park at the Discovery Museum Offers New Axe-Throwing Activity
- Local Free Agent, LaShaun Sanders, Partners with Food Pantry for Charitable Giveback
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated
- Icon Management Awarded Management Contract of Bridgewater at Viera
- Your Toronto Used Car Dealership - Nexcar Auto Sales & Leasing
- Dr Stout Given 20th Anniversary Award
- 2018 Electric Blue Ford Escape
- PATRIZIA FIANDRINI DAILY - The second line of the brand for 2021
- Smart Baking Company ranks on two OBJ lists for incredible growth