Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 362
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 247
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 235
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 219
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 204
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 194
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 170
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 161
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD - 103
- CrittEar Unveils Calm, Dog Earplugs
Similar on eTradeWire
- 'set And Forget' Wastes Hundreds In Unnecessary Premiums
- Does Auto Insurance Cover Riots?
- What Is The Difference Between An HMO And A PPO?
- John Little IV Brings Safe Money Radio to Memphis
- IME360 by prIME Assessments addresses the contentious medico-legal assessments and reporting system o
- Geraldine DelPrete Named Chief Marketing Officer at SterlingRisk
- Health Insurance Coverage for Newborns
- David Duston Brings Safe Money and Income Radio to Dallas
- The DBL Center's Broker Dashboard: Net Revenue Tracker Comes to the Apple App Store
- Adding Personal Injury Protection To Your Auto Insurance
"Whether rideshare drivers are on duty or driving their family around on personal time, Buckle will have them covered," said Dustin Walsey (https://www.linkedin.com/in/dustin-walsey/), co-founder of Buckle. "We are excited to offer comprehensive, easy-to-understand insurance to active rideshare drivers for overall better personal protection."
More on eTradeWire News
- Equipment Source, Inc. Preparing to Support Telecommunications This Winter
- TRENIQUES Welcomes Orange Dream
- InfinityQS Achieves Milestone in Global Partner Program Growth and Wins Bronze in the 2020 IBAs
- Sex Lies and DNA what has White America produced?
- Rusesabagina Family to Hold Press Conference, Thursday, October 1
In 2019, Buckle launched its core rideshare insurance policy that combines personal and commercial coverages, in collaboration with Munich Re's Digital Partners. Earlier this year, it expanded the program through a partnership with Lyft (https://www.lyft.com/).
In June, Buckle announced the acquisition and recapitalization of Gateway Insurance Company (https://www.buckleup.com/062320gateway-press-release) (Gateway), including its 47 state insurance licenses. Now, through Gateway, Buckle is expanding insurance coverage to include transportation network companies (TNCs), traditional taxi, limo, and livery businesses using the Curb (https://apps.apple.com/us/app/curb-the-taxi-app...) app.
"The ride-hailing market is expected to grow globally to approximately $260 billion by 2024," said Vikas Singhal (https://hudsonstructured.com/leadership/vikas-s...), Partner and CIO of Insurtech at HSCM Bermuda. "As the market grows, demand for straight-forward and affordable insurance coverage for both providers and TNCs will grow with it. We're excited to help the Buckle team take the company to the next level."
More on eTradeWire News
- Consumers Seeking Medicare Insurance Agents Drives Association Web Traffic
- The Beverly Hills, 90210 Videocast Live Super Show will Celebrate 30 Years of TV's Favorite ZIP code
- Dedeaux Properties Sells Riverside, CA Logistics Facility for $44.4 Million
- Paper Mart Tops The Brightpearl's Trusted 100 Charts!
- Early Premiere Of Docuseries "Being Niki & Niyah" Breaks Viewing Records
"The rideshare and dispatched delivery markets need specialized insurance expertise," said Jonathan Kalman (https://www.linkedin.com/in/jonathankalman/), Founding General Partner at Eos Venture Partners. "Buckle has built a comprehensive insurance solution to this growing market."
Buckle plans to launch other products and partnerships as it expands nationwide.
Buckle offers total insurance coverage specifically for rideshare and other gig economy providers and TNCs, looking to get coverage that's fair and simple. Buckle Rideshare Insurance isn't a gap product that supplements an existing policy, but replaces a driver's current auto insurance, providing continuous 24x7 coverage on-and-off the clock with one low rate. Connect with Buckle on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/GetBuckle/) and LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/buckledup/about/) and visit www.buckleup.com.
All trademarks recognized.
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles
- Naturel Announces New Eco-friendly Product Launch
- "Tennessee Williams Festival St. Louis: En Avant!" to Air on Classic 107.3
- Home Helpers Home Care Expands to Serve Hagerstown, Frederick and the Surrounding Areas
- Southern Ocean Chamber Fall Non Profit Forum Building Bridges to Inclusion
- St. Vincent and Sarah Fisher Center adding Skills Services and expanding to Pontiac
- TVS Cartoon Network Adds More Top Cartoons to the Post Cable Network on WatchYour.TV
- Beacon Lake Builders Honored in Northeast Florida Parade of Homes
- ARTS GARAGE in Delray Beach Presents Thought-Provoking BUNKER on Oct 24
- TRENDnet Introduces World's First ONVIF Conformant Smart Surveillance Switches
- Smile Works Dental is offering ₤1200 off on Invisalign in London
- Foresight Science & Technology Awarded Competitive Grant from the National Science Foundation
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Thiel College as a top regional college in western Pa
- Local Carpenter Lists Essential Home Improvement Projects to Tackle this Fall
- Twee nieuwe franchisepartners bij ActionCOACH
- New short film series showcases female writers and performers in the North
- It's time to fulfil promise to the world's poorest – CPDE
- G-Cloud 12 will include Advent IM Holistic Security Consultancy
- Businesses Are Switching To ezAccounting Software To Tackle Both Payroll and Accounting Tasks
- Aura Launches Commission-Based Referral Programme