Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 439
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 170
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 164
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 155
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 122
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 115
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Arsonist Firebombs Daystar Television Network's Jerusalem Studio
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
Similar on eTradeWire
- A Southern Favorite Is Making Its Way To The West Coast. Downtown LA Welcomes Krab Queenz Seafood
- Larrys Diner Offers Outdoor Dining in Plainfield
- New Website for Larrys Restaurant in Plainfield IL
- Diane Reed, Judy Kadylak join executive team at City Barbeque
- Star Micronics Integrates SevenRooms to Enable a Guest Relations Solution for Restaurants
- Everytable and Homeboy Industries Amplify Social Impact with Bold Collaboration for Summer '19
- Intalytics' Announces Hiring of Gary Faitler as Director of Client Services
- Chef Jimmy Li Creates Shanghai Taste For The New Shanghai Plaza
- Chef Rupa Vira Brings Her Recipe for Success to Second Location with Opening of Celebration by Rupa Vira in Ashburn, VA
- Woody's Bar-B-Q® Makes Much-Anticipated Return to Cocoa, Florida
"We have our own unique style of cooking and really enjoy surprising people with some distinctive menu offerings, along with "existing" menu items," said Marty. "For example, we start with certified angus brisket that we smoke "low and slow" for 12-14 hours," he added. We did a lot of research and tasting of brisket for six months prior to acquiring the business - we use our own blend of seasonings to create a mouth-watering flavor that is second to none," said Joanne. "I have an old friend that is a chef to thank for our incredible in-house smoked pulled-pork recipe," she added.
With fresh ingredients that are locally sourced, and a menu that blends seafood and barbecue, visitors to the restaurant are sure to find something for everyone. A taste of the menu items include; shrimp, tuna and mahi tacos, brisket and pulled pork, and a unique selection of specialty burritos. The couple plans to begin smoking wings in the very near future and a few other surprise menu offerings.
More on eTradeWire News
- San Diego/Carlsbad Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Rizo Bros California Creamery Celebrates 1Year Anniversary of Successful Launch of Brand
- The ACC of St. Louis Held Annual Corporate Counsel Institute (CCI) May 15
- Lifetime TV "Ms. T's Music Factory" Temmora signs with Amirakal Marketing
- GET A GRIP Resurfacing Celebrates 20 Years Two Decades of National Resurfacing for Homegrown Family
"Owning this restaurant brings together our love of cooking and the beach, and our location and view couldn't be better," said the Young's. "We want this venue to be the place that you want to stop by for lunch, bring the family out to on the weekend, or come by for an evening with a group of friends as you enjoy good food under the stars as you listen to the sound of the ocean. This is the place to come and sit back and relax as you enjoy the food and view."
BucketHeads Beachside BBQ & Sweets is open daily at 11:30 a.m. and is located at 1760 Ocean Shore Blvd. in Ormond Beach. They offer on-site eating with outdoor picnic tables and a barbecue and seafood menu featuring mouth-watering chicken, pulled pork and brisket, shrimp, tuna and Mahi tacos and more. They also offer select take out availability and a full catering menu. To order, or for more information call 386-275-1620, and follow them on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/crabbychrisbeachsidebbq/.
Photo caption: Marty Young outside of his BucketHeads Beachside BBQ & Sweets in Ormond Beach, FL.
BucketHeads Beachside BBQ
- Sanjoy Banerjee, MD explains the curious phenomenon of "Phantom Limb Pain"
- South Fort Myers community showcases best of Florida living
- Call Center Studio Launches Global Partner Program
- ASA's NEW BV WebPass Webinar Subscription Service Launched
- Brighton Publishing releases "The Soul Mate" from author Dr. A.W. Sibley
- New Jersey Team Qualifies in DARPA's SubT Challenge
- Employee Engagement Now Surging With Innovative Solution
- The American Advertising Federation-Southwest Florida to reactivate in 2019
- PODS® Las Vegas and iHeart Media Las Vegas to help those in need beat the heat!
- Marlene Burns Contemporary Judaic Art show and Sale
- Lennar Grand Opens A Next Gen® – The Home Within A Home® Community in Pahrump on Saturday, June 29
- Amy Shrader Represents Seller of CardNal Cove Campground in Rutledge TN
- McDonnell & Associates Celebrates 16 Years as Industry Leader
- Tour Lennar's Tahoe Plan During the Utah Valley Parade of Homes
- Thousands of kids to get free backpacks, school supplies, haircuts
- Channel Islands Harbor Presents Concerts by the Sea
- Spiked Seltzer Sunday added to line up for 2019 Summerfest June 20-23
- Garcia & Artigliere Files Elder Abuse Case Against Fullerton Healthcare & Wellness Centre
- Global summit call for more responsible use of information technology
- Monitoring Temperature & Humidity in Operation Theatre