Popular on eTradeWire
- Actress & Musician Linda Collins Uses Diverse Entertainment Background to Bring Unique Edge to Roles 1283
- Chelsea Village Selects Corner Property Management for Upscale Residences in Bridgewater Township NJ 1089
- Jason McIntosh--Apartment Association of Metro Denver Executive of the Year Finalist 1022
- ASA Appraisal Courses at Massachusetts College of Art and Design 341
- Uniting Cultures through Art and spreading Freedom - BantuFest Organization speaks on it 330
- Chubb Announced as Official Insurance Provider and Main Sponsor of 29th Edition of Art Miami 296
- Answers to the top 5 questions about concrete fasteners 216
- Seaside Art Gallery Announces "INspired by the Masters" with Artist Debra Keirce 207
- Speakeasy Art Gallery presents: ezerd - robots! robots! robots! 198
- In BLOOD OF THE FAE by Tom Mohan, Sometimes the Past Is Better Left Unknown… 197
Similar on eTradeWire
- Annuit Coeptis bounty programs are here!
- Annuit Coeptis airdrops, and bounties programs are here
- Arbor Ridge Partners Advises Esquify on its Sale to Xact Data Discovery
- MC Companies Completes Five Property Sales in Arizona, Texas and Oklahoma
- USAM Group Streamlines Access to Innovative Technology in Asia
- HOA Management Database Software™ Brings 21st Century Digital Automation to Homeowners Associations
- Dalton Strategic Advisor Settles for $90,000
- Invire: A stock market game that lets you earn money with no risk
- Stock & Option Solutions, Inc. Announces 6039 Reporting Services Available
- Microsoft Teams Includes a Free Phone System! BluIP Completes the Feature-Set!
BT, Vodafone, Goldman Sachs, Linklaters and Providence Equity to discuss the latest innovations across communications and infrastructure
This event, hosted and produced by TMT Finance, will take place at the Pullman St Pancras Hotel on November 28 in London as part of the 3-day leadership summit, TMT Finance World Congress 2018.
Attendees will hear from a wealth of qualified speakers across the technology, telecommunications, media and advisory industries, including the opening visionary keynote from Xavier Rolet, Former Chief Executive of the London Stock Exchange Group with Christopher Schläffer, Chief Commercial and Digital Officer, VEON discussing the latest digital transformation investment strategies for the afternoon keynote.
More on eTradeWire News
- Farmington High School String Quartet to join the pros
- The State of Sundance Realty and the Oregon Market: November 2018
- Anderson Trade on Dealing with Hazardous Dusts with H-Class Vacuum Cleaners
- Resolutions 2019 on View at the Hillsborough Gallery of Arts
- Project Boon Partners with Inland Valley Recovery Services (IVRS) to Boost Community Outreach
- Attracting & Retaining People – Myths, Magic or Mayhem (Part 2)
- New Original Christmas Music from Renowned Producer
Other speakers announced include John Beswick, CFO of Technology, Service & Operations BT; Jim Ryan, SVP & CSO Liberty Global; Clive Carter, Director of Strategy, Ofcom; Alex Goldblum CEO, Eurofiber; Raymond Haagen, Senior VP - TMT team, Goldman Sachs; and Nina Triantis, Global Head of TMT, Standard Bank.
Kashif Aslam, VP, Group Corporate Finance M&A, BT Group, said: "The TMT Finance World Congress is a unique place to network and meet senior decision-makers and key advisors in our industry. The discussions are high-level and targeted across a range of relevant topics, and the event is great place to debate new ideas and assess the challenges facing our industry.'
Dominic Lowndes, Managing Director, TMT Finance said: "We're extremely pleased that our flagship event is fully cemented in the calendar of the TMT Investment and M&A industry which is reflected by the strength and calibre of our speaker programme. Topics including the impact of consolidation and convergence in the industry, how this translates to growth, how investing in adjacent markets is innovating TMT and how governments and regulators are supporting sustainable investment are all new to the programme and we're looking forward to facilitating top tier debate and networking opportunities for our C-Level community."
More on eTradeWire News
- Andrew Brown's Classic Parade is Adding More Supercars to Growing Fleet in 2019
- Brick Scholar Founder Invited to Meet Finnish General Consul in NYC
- Dave Cox DUI Seminar Gets Wonderful Reviews From Louisiana DUI Attorneys
- Tanjo Selected As "cool Vendor" By Gartner
- Totally Nutz® Franchise Ownership - No Territory Restrictions
- Los Angeles Film Festival Expands Internationally
- Stand 4 Success: Take Control of Your Health
Hosted by TMT Finance and sponsored by EY, Tillman Infrastructure, Digital Bridge, Linklaters, Upslide, Hardiman Telecommunications and the IFC, Comms Finance World 2018 will feature over 350 attendees from across the world and 80 speakers across 20 sessions within the event programme.
For more information about Comms Finance World 2018 including tickets please visit www.tmtfinance.com/commsworld or contact email@example.com speaker and sponsor opportunities.
- Norman Love Confections presents 2019 Valentine's Day Collection, Forgotten Love
- New franchisees join fast-growing Bonita Springs-based company
- Orbex and University of Alabama Leverage SoftInWay's Newly Launched AxSTREAM Space™ Bundle
- Cavignac & Associates Employees Donate Over $21,000 to Local San Diego Charities
- Ronald McDonald House Recognizes Cecilia Russo Turner with Community Impact Award
- SCF Communications and Marketing Department Wins Seven State Awards
- Local leaders celebrate groundbreaking of new all-inclusive resort-style retirement community
- Internationally-acclaimed pianist is artist-in-residence with Scottsdale Philharmonic
- Heritage Hunt Announced as a Winner of The Knot Best of Weddings 2019
- New model home showcases enticing opportunities at Rails End
- Are Owners Ready for a Seismic Wealth Transfer?
- Central Parts Warehouse "Pink Plow Parts" Catalog Supporting Breast Cancer Research Foundation
- Filmmakers Compete for Fame, Glory (and Cash) at the streaming IndieBoom Festival
- Dec. 17 public hearing will address proposed change to Lee County's limerock policy
- Lennar Grand Opens The Elements at Sterling Meadows Saturday, December 15
- Subaru of Indiana Automotive Foundation awards more than $90,000 in grants to 12 Indiana nonprofits
- "The Sugar Merchant" by James Hutson-Wiley is published
- Port Arthur talent Faith Johnson to star in The Color Purple - The Musical About Love
- "Animaniacs in Concert!" Starring Voice Legend Rob Paulsen Heads to Luther Burbank Middle School
- Architectural design and pre-construction planning