Popular on eTradeWire News
- Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja, 7 year old National Anthem singer 517
- Transseed Group Receives Two New Business Designations 217
- Founder & CEO of Market Leader, Virtual Rehab, to be Interviewed By Jane King at NASDAQ 202
- Lil Bub, aka Magical Space Cat, Will Make Special Appearance at Snowcats Cat Convention 196
- International Experts Discuss Safety Problems of Critical Infrastructures at Ural Federal University 192
- How to Manage Arrhythmia in Children? 192
- Share Number System is the New Automated Income System 161
- New talent Asalia White Williams Nominated for NAMMY Award 153
- Kelly Hyman, a Renowned Lawyer to be a Speaker at Women En Mass 2018 131
- Athonet launches BubbleCloud LTE with full integration into AWS IoT Core
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Palomar Display Products, Inc. awarded US and international contracts totaling $2.0M
- ONE WORLD Fund Doubles Bay Area Target for Impact Investments
- Dr. Sabrina Scott of Red Feather Financial Speaks About Love/Hate Relationship With Insurance
- Can Telcos transform Mobile Data into People Intelligence with Privacy Front and Center?
- Zarvic Brothers sends follow up letter to Maning & Napier Inc board
- The Wrong Timeline of Raising the Minimum
- Heritage Bank CEO Covers Business Issue of South Atlanta Magazine
- Alan Biller and Associates Promotes From Within
- Visionary Market Analyst Michael Markowski Predicted the Third-Largest Drop in Dow's History
- PEM Inc. Executes Memorandum of Understanding to Explore Commercial Manufacturing of the iRIS-III Portable 14CO2 Measurement Technology
BT, Vodafone, Goldman Sachs, Linklaters and Providence Equity to discuss the latest innovations across communications and infrastructure
This event, hosted and produced by TMT Finance, will take place at the Pullman St Pancras Hotel on November 28 in London as part of the 3-day leadership summit, TMT Finance World Congress 2018.
Attendees will hear from a wealth of qualified speakers across the technology, telecommunications, media and advisory industries, including the opening visionary keynote from Xavier Rolet, Former Chief Executive of the London Stock Exchange Group with Christopher Schläffer, Chief Commercial and Digital Officer, VEON discussing the latest digital transformation investment strategies for the afternoon keynote.
More on eTradeWire News
- Dallas Bathtub Services Upgrades To Spray In Bathtub Liners For A 20 Year Life Expectancy
- Say Hello to Halloween 2018 and Few Unknown Facts!
- Epitope Mapping Services Are Now Available at Creative Peptides
- Hindus worldwide appalled at vandalizing of Hindu temple in Sydney suburb
- LemonShark Poké Migrates to Visalia with New Store
- UPSL Announces Julio Cesar Davila as New National Hispanic Ambassador of Soccer
- CertLibrary Offers Discounted Access to Past Exam Questions
Other speakers announced include John Beswick, CFO of Technology, Service & Operations BT; Jim Ryan, SVP & CSO Liberty Global; Clive Carter, Director of Strategy, Ofcom; Alex Goldblum CEO, Eurofiber; Raymond Haagen, Senior VP - TMT team, Goldman Sachs; and Nina Triantis, Global Head of TMT, Standard Bank.
Kashif Aslam, VP, Group Corporate Finance M&A, BT Group, said: "The TMT Finance World Congress is a unique place to network and meet senior decision-makers and key advisors in our industry. The discussions are high-level and targeted across a range of relevant topics, and the event is great place to debate new ideas and assess the challenges facing our industry.'
Dominic Lowndes, Managing Director, TMT Finance said: "We're extremely pleased that our flagship event is fully cemented in the calendar of the TMT Investment and M&A industry which is reflected by the strength and calibre of our speaker programme. Topics including the impact of consolidation and convergence in the industry, how this translates to growth, how investing in adjacent markets is innovating TMT and how governments and regulators are supporting sustainable investment are all new to the programme and we're looking forward to facilitating top tier debate and networking opportunities for our C-Level community."
More on eTradeWire News
- WishYoo Launches With Mission To Change The Way We Celebrate Worldwide
- Handshake Homebuyers Launches New Website
- LemonShark Poké Continues Expansion in Golden State
- 24/7 Commercial Garage Door Repair Florida
- Fondos Latinos (fondoslatinos.com) Signs Agreement with Western Unión Business Solutions
- RealEstateU – Enrolling New Real Estate License Students
- Ja Rule and Lil Nate Dogg to appear at Red Grants store "The Place" Saturday
Hosted by TMT Finance and sponsored by EY, Tillman Infrastructure, Digital Bridge, Linklaters, Upslide, Hardiman Telecommunications and the IFC, Comms Finance World 2018 will feature over 350 attendees from across the world and 80 speakers across 20 sessions within the event programme.
For more information about Comms Finance World 2018 including tickets please visit www.tmtfinance.com/commsworld or contact email@example.com speaker and sponsor opportunities.
- Jazzy Queen of Sass Aubrey Logan Comes to the Weinberg Center
- Privacy & Access Council of Canada Participates in National Digital and Data Consultations
- Tcb Records® Has Announced The Re-signing Of "Indy Uchiha"
- Peak Physical Therapy & Sports Performance announces Mary Donovan as Rehabilitation Aide
- Breakthrough In Accessing The Tiny Magnet Within The Core Of A Single Atom
- Sonu Nigam teams with Grammy winner Jason Goldstein for English Single Release
- "Million Dollar Man" Thomas Kiley, Sr. Expands Legal Umbrella to Include Estate Planning
- Introducing The Mattify Mask Bar: Customizable Face Masks for Oily skin and Acne Prone Skin
- Leadership University brings health care leadership series to Southwest Florida in 2018-19
- This Green Burger Will Give You Nightmares
- Pharad Expands Peel and Stick Appliqué Antenna Offering for L-, S-, and C-band Operation
- DigitalMint Launches Bitcoin Tellers Across Iowa
- SMART Receives Grant from Lakewood Ranch Community Fund of the Manatee Community Foundation
- Love & Pride Relaunches The Erase Hate Pendant To Benefit The Matthew Shepard Foundation
- Bestselling Author and Leadership Coach, Mark Nation, to Deliver Keynote Speech at Startup Week Chattanooga on October 25
- Jeffery Combs, Releases New Podcast: Releasing Anxiety: Living In Flow
- Tee Off For Education Charity Golf Tournament Hosted by Cogenics to Benefit Yours Humanly
- Condition Monitoring of a Mining Quarry for Optimal Production
- Innovations Focuses on Texture for Fall
- Shell Point presents 13th annual Artists and Artisans Holiday Bazaar Nov. 2-3