Popular on eTradeWire
- So Mr.Curtis' Name Is Called at Mail Time! - 113
- Syxsense Workflows Automate Sesponse to Critical IT Infrastructure Disruptions
- Health Care Veteran Named Altercare President
- Alta Vista Technology Earns Inc. 5000 Honors for 4th Straight Year
- This AMAZING #homeforsale in @EastBethel has a #motherinlaw suite! PENDING!
- Who Will Win The 2021 US Open Tennis Tournament?
- For the 4th Time, Contracting Resources Group Appears on the Inc. 5000, Ranking No. 3,886 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 81% Percent
- Woodall Creative Group Honored with Two Communicator Awards for Smart Bubblegum Rebrand
- Stēzo - The Last Dance (Album)
- Author Dorenda W. Madkins to Release Her Final Children's Book in Memory of Trayvon Martin
Similar on eTradeWire
- Weld Money, cryptocurrency bank card startup, raises capital from Magnus Capital, HSVC Capital, and Concorde Capital
- Braeden Lichti: How Have Pandemic Supply Chain Issues Impacted Businesses and Wall Street?
- Genmega Launches New Website for ATMs and Kiosks
- WinSouth Credit Union Expands ATM Outsourcing Partnership with ATM USA
- Maple Street gives relief to Louisiana credit unions
- Retired Canadian Air Force Major General Named Senior Vice President of STS Capital Partners
- Idaho Trust Bank Continues Growth, Names Garica Chief Lending Officer
- Alander Lee Pulliam Jr launching a new lending company called ABMCU Lending
- West Lane Partners, LLC Invests in Simply Organic Beauty
- Center Parc Credit Union Donates $2,500 to the Savannah State University Community Garden
Participants have the option of attending the summit virtually via GoToWebinar or in-person at Otteson Shapiro's offices at the Denver Tech Center, 7979 East Tufts Avenue, first floor Conference Room.
Presenters at the Summit will cover a range of topics related to BSA/AML. Topics and panels include:
- AML Reform 2021 – Studies, Strategies and New Requirements
- Regulatory panel featuring representatives from each of the federal regulatory agencies and the Colorado Division of Banking
- Interactive Cybersecurity Panel discussion with Law Enforcement
- OFAC and Sanctions Compliance in 2021
- Managing BSA/AML Risk with Financial Technology Partners
- 2021 Mid-Year BSA/AML Hot Topics
The Summit is designed for those responsible for management and/or functional-level responsibilities for BSA/AML compliance and/or operations. Individuals with retail banking, risk management, compliance, audit, operational, corporate banking, bank presidents and directors, and training responsibilities will benefit from this program.
More on eTradeWire News
- SLIPPED NOTES by Jack Swift is published by Red Rattle Books
- September 16, 2021 - New Aviation Art By Anthony Saunders
- Design Your Super Longevity Blueprint at RAADfest 2021
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Southeastern New England Area Residents!
- Team Acme Upgrades Facilities For Customer Satisfaction
Presenters include a diverse slate of expert speakers and panelists from government and industry.
IBC has applied for both ABA Professional Certification and ACAMS Accreditation professional education credits. Last year the Summit was approved for 7.5 CRCM and 7.5 CAFP credits and 6 CAMS credits.
For a complete agenda, pricing, presenter information and to register, please click on the link below:
For further information please contact IBC's Maelynn Lewis at 720.607.7937 or at email@example.com.
About the Independent Bankers of Colorado (www.ibcbanks.org)
The Independent Bankers of Colorado (IBC) is Colorado's exclusive voice for the state's community banks. With over 50 members, the IBC represents banks of all of sizes and charter types and is dedicated solely to representing the interests of the community banking industry and the communities and customers it serves.
More on eTradeWire News
- Burning Soul Press Announces Launch of New White-Label Agency: The Ember Project
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking: Program Is A Big Hit With Orange Beach/Gulf Shores Area Residents!
- Boston Scientific to host health series in STEM City USA
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Central Virginia Area Residents!
- 2021 Mensa Select® Winners Announced
About Otteson Shapiro LLP (www.os.law )
With offices in Denver, Colorado and Dallas, Texas, Otteson Shapiro LLP is a law firm committed to providing its clients with knowledgeable, responsive and cost-effective representation in the areas of financial services, capital markets, mergers and acquisitions, corporate structuring, insolvency, and insurance coverage.
Andrew R Laing
- Naples Illustrated Magazine Recognizes 39 Henderson Franklin Attorneys as "Top Lawyers"
- Enciircle's Optiix brand launches all-new TruChrom Explorer Illuminator
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Encourages Public to Help Veterans During Great Days of Service
- Basset Bustle Extravaganza - October 2, 2021
- Easy Blog SEO Content Optimization for Non-Techie Writers
- Orthodontist in Easton Offering Affordable Braces & Invisalign Now Accepting New Patients
- LBI Region Packs Fall events into a 3 Day Weekend
- CHIME Innovation and Ideawake Partner to Foster Employee Innovation in Healthcare
- NATP announces 2021 Chapter Person of the Year
- Swoop Airline will offer flights to Canada from St. Pete airport | Swoop Airline
- The Effectiveness of Social Media Advertising in 2021
- What is Waukegan State Rep. Rita Mayfield doing in Calumet City?
- Building and Growing a Business Post-Pandemic
- 10 Awesome Advantages Of Social Media Advertising
- A sea of yellow assembles on the Seaside Heights boardwalk at the 8th Annual Celebration of HOPE Wal
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Returns To Wizard World Chicago, Saturday, October 16
- BYU's Max Hall Shares Rebuttal To Make A Wish Board Member After Degrading His Addiction History
- Eight Bit Studios Names Heather Brown as First CEO
- Avenue 21 Marketing | Empowering Women in Business
- Zaui and Norwegian Experience Announce Strategic Partnership