Popular on eTradeWire
- Gulf Coast Village's Jennifer Cason earns Healthcare Hero Award from Volunteers of America - 209
- 8th Annual Texas Black Business Economic Forecast - 2021 - 195
- QLSM is 5 Years of Therapy In Just 3 Hours Science Backed - 175
- Marc Ganzi, CEO of Colony Capital, Announced as a Keynote at The Connected Virtual Tech Event November 16th 2020 - 142
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- Will Mark Zuckerberg have to change facebook name?
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
Similar on eTradeWire
- Future Kings Announces 7th Annual Black History Month Gala
- Andrew Jones will present two major online auctions, Dec. 6 and 8, just in time for the holidays
- Tavia MD and Mask Across America Presents Mass Mask Distribution Ridgeland, SC
- The Women's Board of Wolfson Children's Hospital Announces 2020 Art & Antiques Show
- HOPEFEST 360° Emerges as Epic Worldwide Event
- Nails & Tips by Laila London presents R&B hit maker Al B. Sure at Thanksgiving Giveaway
- Are You Ready To Wake Up Your Soul? With The Verge
- PicPocket-Labs, Inc. receives Notice of Allowance for patent application detailing geofence-based solutions for event/location -based adtech
- TEDxTemecula Hosts Online Watch Parties in Lieu of Annual Live Event
- Local Animal Rescues Team Up for Pet Food Drive This Friday
The live, in-house bidding will involve mask requirements, social distancing and other COVID-19 protocols, per strict CDC and Rhode Island state guidelines. Otherwise, folks can bid online via LiveAuctioneers.com, Invaluable.com, Bidsquare.com, bidLIVE.Bruneauandco.com and the mobile app "Bruneau & Co." on iTunes or GooglePlay. Phone and absentee bids also accepted.
"This auction is literally packed," said Bruneau & Co. president Kevin Bruneau. "It's one of our largest antique catalogs ever, with well over 500 lots in total. The sale certainly offers something for everyone. My favorite piece is the doughnut sign. It's a rare bird for serious sign collectors."
More on eTradeWire News
- MOFFAS heralds a new era of online shopping with the latest introduction of social networking module
- First Look for iPOP Alumni Matt Cornetts HSM:TM:TS Holiday Special Revealed
- iPOP Alum Alexis Knapp's Short 'Bad Suns' to debut at Film Festival
- iPOP Alumni Lucas Adams Will Participate in Days of our Lives Fan Event
- Garrett Hedlund, iPOP Alum, begins filming of Modern Love Season 2
He's referring to the Downyflake Doughnuts porcelain storefront sign, made circa 1940 and a hard-to-find piece of Boston history and advertising collecting. Impressive at 10 feet 10 inches long, the sign is made from individually rolled iron letters mounted to an iron C-channel support reading "Downyflake Doughnuts". Founded in 1931, there were 36 franchised Downyflake Doughnut shops in eastern Massachusetts until 1965. The sign should command $800-$1,200.
"I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate Halloween than with an auction," said Travis Landry, a Bruneau & Co. auctioneer. One of my favorite things about Asian arts is you never truly know the value of something. It's the category with the most wild cards. It'll be interesting to see what the cider jug and large Republic Period vase sell for. Both are excellent examples."
To learn more about Bruneau & Co. Auctioneers and the live and online Fall Fine Art & Antiques Auction planned for Oct. 31st, visit www.bruneauandco.com. Updates are posted often.
- Careington® and DialCare® Recognized as a Dallas Business Journal Most Inspiring Leader of 2020
- North Florida Green Chamber of Commerce Supports 11th-annual Small Business Saturday®,
- Growing your Relationship with God
- Cable Operators in Japan Explore Opportunities for Meeting Consumer Demand for 4K UHD Content
- "Live From Skylight Run" the Successful Series Presents its Third Live Event
- A newly released book - Life's Lessons Learned
- Daniel T. Geherin, Licensing Lawyer in Ann Arbor Advises Clients on Moving Violations
- Shotoku Broadcast Systems Joins Grass Valley Technology Alliance
- New Clinical Director Announcement
- VHC Issues Holiday Warning Signs An Aging Parent May Need Home Care Assistance
- Chelsey Wang Skincare Kicks Off the Holidays with Black Friday Savings
- Unicorn Children's Foundation Launching Marketplace for Artisans with Special Needs
- 2020 Colorado Cleantech Awards Finalists Announced
- Provectus Environmental Products, Inc. Issued Patent Regarding Ex Situ Ferrate Generation
- Sirius XM Radio's Wealthy Ways Show with Dr. Willie Jolley, Interviews Revered Thought-leader
- U.S. FDA recognizes the International Accreditation Service (IAS) to accredit testing laboratories to test medical devices under ASCA pilot program
- New Car VS. Used Car - What's Cheaper?
- Quick move-in homes available at Heritage at Middletown
- Writing and Madness in a Time of Terror by Afarin Majidi Awarded 4 out of 4 stars
- All people and pathways to recovery matter at All Roads Recovery Community Center