Popular on eTradeWire
- PSA - January 2nd - 20th Anniversary of National Motivation & Inspiration Day® - 494
- TVS Select Network Showcases Undercover Jetsetter Marathon in 2022 on WatchYour.TV Platform - 373
- Agile World Announces 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Status as Philanthropic Public Charity - 302
- Edge Computing Tech Company StrongNode.io and Multiverse Gaming Hub Original Gamer Life Ink Partnership with Investment Firm Ghost Capital - 215
- Sage Names Alta Vista Technology a "Sage Intacct Growth Partner of the Year" - 211
- Latino Leaders Network to Honor San Antonio Mayor Ron Nirenberg with the Antonio Villaraigosa Leadership Award at the 35th Tribute to Mayors - 186
- The rise of vacation rentals in Emerald Coast, Florida over traditional hotels - 170
- Ryan Lawn & Tree merges with CM's Outdoor Solutions Group of Omaha, NE - 167
- Tulsa Recycling Professional Robert Pickens Honored with Lifetime Achievement Award - 163
- Eco-Friendly Legacy Builder Wendy Turner Miller Upends the Waste and Recycling Business with Superior Innovative Solutions, LLC - 135
Similar on eTradeWire
- DCOTA Invites Design Professionals to WINTER MARKET 2022 on February 16
- MBMA Develops Long-Range Plan to Create Educational Materials for Architecture Students
- Steinberg Hart appoints Vincent Mudd to San Diego Market Sector Leader, Principal
- Diversified Roofing Solutions Brings to Town Quick and Efficient Roof Installation and Repair Services
- Free Download of UK Building Construction "One Click" links
- Choc Monarch Architect Wins IDA 2021 Design Recognition
- Steinberg Hart expands Texas presence with new office in Austin
- Award-winning interior designer Chris Barrett to appear at Design West
- 2021 Spark Design Award Winners Announced
Additionally, BRR has appointed two new top leaders. Andrew Maass, AIA, will replace Rich Majors, AIA as COO. Majors will join Hailey as a co-chairman. John Frank, AIA, has assumed the role of Chief Innovation Officer (CIO), a new position for the firm. The new leadership trio has more than 50 years of collective professional experience and will be responsible for the firm's day-to-day operations and client service.
Meyer joined BRR in 2010, leading projects across both retail and hospitality sectors. She was named principal in 2017 and promoted to Executive Vice President in 2019. She was recognized as one of Kansas City Business Journal's 40 Under 40 in 2019 and has overseen numerous award-winning client projects.
More on eTradeWire News
- Alberta-based Consultant offers ASK ME NOW! LIVE Q AND A on Strategy, Change, Leadership, and Impact
- Kitchener Boxers Fight Through Covid
- Snell & Wilmer Las Vegas Partner Mandy S. Shavinsky Honored with Vegas Inc's C-Suite Honors for 2022
- The City Tutors Partners with Bloomberg LP to Deliver Free Professional Mentorship
- Jason Baker Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
Maass marks his 18-year anniversary with the firm this year; he opened both the firm's San Francisco and Philadelphia offices and leads numerous strategic planning initiatives. Based in Philadelphia, Maass will oversee firm-wide operations, including accounting and marketing practices. He became principal in 2016.
Frank has been a principal since 2014 and leads the Bentonville, Ark. BRR office. His experience spans across retail, grocery, hospitality and industrial sectors. While managing one of the firm's largest clients, John also leads efforts to drive innovative technologies and delivery methods for client projects. He will also execute the firm's work around net zero energy buildings.
"We are exceptionally proud of the firm's growth in the past few years, and yet we are humbled and thrilled by the opportunity to lead this team into the next decade," Meyer said. "BRR embraces a culture of collaboration and growth, and we look forward to further expansion in the coming years."
BRR now employs more than 300 employees across the country, providing full-scope architecture services to retail, grocery, hospitality, industrial, mixed-use and multi-family and corporate environment clients. Visit http://www.brrarch.com for more details.
- Jerry Olivo Elected Stockholder at Henderson Franklin
- Native Edge Landscape of Austin, TX Awarded Best of Houzz 2022
- Shannon Puopolo Elected President of Lee County Bar Association Foundation
- David Weekley Homes Named Atlanta's Builder of the Year
- Mark Nieds Elected Stockholder at Henderson Franklin
- All Star Medical is Your New Provider for Ireliev Products in Tennessee!
- Tips for Safe Winter Driving on Ontario Roads
- IEDC Posthumously Presents 2022 Lifetime Achievement Award for Excellence in Economic Development to Victor S. Grgas, HLM
- The Greatest Music Starts With No Idea
- Fact vs. Fiction: The Truth About Facial Rejuvenation
- ViaPure Wellness Welcomes Sarah Toto, RN to Palm Coast office
- CDI Global Guides Successful Acquisition of Elna Press by QLM Group
- Canadian Welding Supplies - Canaweld
- Arrow Rehab Welcomes Dianna Pucci to St. Augustine Office
- Blue Ocean Diving Welcomes End to Travel Restrictions in Time for 20th Anniversary
- Carolina Core Wellness Showcases New Community to Health and Wellness Professionals in the heart of
- Older Youth in Care Thrive with Support from Local Families
- A Fabulous Shopping Experience
- Sunknowledge- A Present Day Solution for Covid Billing and its Challenges
- J-Rob Releases His Music Video, "God's Got Me ft. LeeLee"