Popular on eTradeWire
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 215
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 209
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 195
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 139
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019 138
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 133
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 129
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Ventura College Foundation Announces Recipients of First Allied Health Scholarships
- Lil Cory Becomes Legally Blind
Similar on eTradeWire
- Essential Med Aesthetics Announces Arrival of Cutera Trusculpt iD in San Antonio, Texas
- Chicago Salon Owner to Host Hair-Or-Win Mother's Day Panel and Brunch
- Toly Products Alliance with Sussex IM to Showcase at Luxe Pack New York, May 15-16
- Klorane Botanical Foundation + KidsGardening Announce R.M. Miano Elementary School Winner of 2019 Budding Botanist Grant
- Salon Invi, a Leading Boston-Area Salon, Say You Shouldn't Be Doing These Things with
- Coolsculpting Los Angeles I Glow Med Spa
- Ferber Dental Group Creates Custom Smiles with High-Quality Veneers in Lake Worth
- The Clinica Introduces Quick, All-Natural Skin Treatments For Toronto's Superwomen
- New Director for Miss California Latina Pageant Announced
Date: April 16, 2019
Brooklyn Based Mother- Daughter Duo Launch Shaun Leon Beauty, a Line of Natural Bath and Body Products
(Brooklyn, New York) – April 16, 2019 – Shaun Léon Bath & Body founders Shaunya and Leona Hartley have a nose for entrepreneurship.
Leona Hartley has spent much of her career working in corporate finance and dabbling in jewelry making. Meanwhile, her daughter, Shaunya Hartley, has spent years as a celebrity fashion stylist and an on-air lifestyle expert, providing commentary on subjects such as beauty, fashion, and travel for The Today Show, Good Day New York and Dr. Oz, among other national and local programs. While on a trip to Paris, the mother-daughter duo visited a perfumery and had an epiphany to join forces to create their own line of fragrant bath and body products: Shaun Léon Bath & Body.
"I've created my own fragrances and beauty products for about a decade as a personal passion project. Then, inspiration fell upon the two of us in Paris, and while on vacation we started researching suppliers and coming up with formulas. From concept to inception, launching our own line of natural 'wellbeing' products has been thrilling," said Shaunya, co-founder and CEO.
In late 2018, Shaun Léon Bath & Body was officially born. The Brooklyn-based self-care line features products for both bath and body. Included in the capsule collection are:
• Glow-Up Face Oil: Containing 12 fruit-based enriched natural oils, the lightweight face oil formula also incorporates nutrient dense moringa oil, which prevents skin fatigue; meadowfoam oil, which softens the skin; olive squalene, known for repairing cells; evening primrose oil, which is anti-inflammatory; rosehip oil that increases cell turnover; pomegranate oil, which fights free radicals; argan oil rich in vitamins; and black currant oil high in anti-oxidants.
More on eTradeWire News
- Jazz Composer Aziza Miller Appears on the GingerNewYork TV Show in New York City
- Prolific Press Has Published Final Arrangements by Mickey Corrigan
- Prolific Press Has Published The Impressionist Painter by Alan Humason
- Inspiring Florida Musical Artist announces First World Tour; Listen to Album on iTunes
- How Mass Shootings Affected my Work as a Filmmaker
• Abyssinian Hair Oil: With a composition high in fatty acids, the Abyssinian oil penetrates the hair follicle from the inside out, leaving hair of all types– healthy and soft. The anti-inflammatory properties in peppermint oil soothe an irritable scalp and encourage circulation; the coconut oil moisturizes, and the jojoba and hemp oil conditions and hydrates the hair shaft.
• Grown n' Sexy Beard Oil: The beard oil is prepared with fractionated coconut oil, which penetrates the hair shaft-minus the heaviness; golden jojoba oil that hydrates and soothes the skin; and hemp oil, which stimulates hair growth, as well as leaves a sheen with no residue.
• Apothecare Bar Soap: Made from moisture rich coconut and olive oil, this hypoallergenic bar soap, conditions and gently cleanses skin. Black Aloe, Mango Papaya, Island Citrus, and Festival are among the soap scents options.
• Soothing Bath Salt Soak: Formulated from Epsom, Himalayan and Hawaiian Lava salts and essential oils, this mineral-rich soak relaxes, detoxifies, improves circulation, and revives sore muscles and stiff joints. Champagne Rose, Tropical Floral, and Exotic Citrus are among the bath salts options.
• Herbal Bathing Tea: The aromatherapy creation of detoxifying salts, skin soothing oatmeal, dried florals, such as juniper, rose, chamomile and calendula, provides a calming effect, eliminating stress and soothing muscles.
• Soak n' Chill Bath Oil: Made of apricot kernel and sunflower oils, and topped off with fragrant essential oils, this bath oil helps to retain and replenish natural oils lost while bathing.
• Softest Ever Body Oil: Comprised of nutrient-dense sunflower seed, rice bran, almond, and grape seed oils, the body oil is lightweight and easy to absorb, leaving skin feeling soft and supple.
More on eTradeWire News
- Comments to the Reserve Bank of India on Blockchain, Crypto
- Simple Steps to Control Your Child's Asthma – advice from pediatrician Kenneth Pomar Rebong, MD
- Giving Back To Our Veterans and Military Through Song at The 2019 Josie Music Awards Event!
- iHarvest™-The Future of Gardening is Indoors
- Grammy Winner Headlines Vegas Jazz Eclectic Concert Series
"Both my mother and I are very passionate about ethical beauty products, so everything in our shop is paraben and cruelty-free," explains Shaunya. "We're also native Brooklynites, so we wanted to make sure our products felt luxurious but were also affordable enough for everyone to enjoy."
The shop's product selection ranges in price from $8-$48, with free shipping on orders over $75. The line is available via e-commerce platform, Shopify (https://shaunleon.com/).
Shaunya and Leona are available for interviews and to showcase what goes into making their oils. To schedule an interview, contact the company at firstname.lastname@example.org (mailto:email@example.com).
About Shaun Léon Bath & Body:
Shaun Leon Bath & Beauty is an artisanal suite of natural beauty oils and bathing botanicals, sourced globally and handcrafted by Brooklyn natives. The company's mission is to bring harmonious luxury to daily grooming rituals. The oil blends, bath teas, and salt soaks are formulated from natural oils, minerals and herbs. Each product is hand-crafted to ensure effectiveness.
At Shaun Léon, we believe that ingredients derived from nature are agents of wellness and self-care. We are proud to deliver an uplifting line of products that will upgrade both your internal and external beauty regimen. More information can be found at www.shaunleon.com (http://www.shaunleon.com).
- Exclusive Analysis Discovers Most Popular Mattress Brands In The US
- OneAZ Credit Union celebrates Earth Day with special Tesla financing options and Radio Flyer Tesla Model S giveaway
- LMS50 Adds Additional Online Safety Training Titles
- Holocaust survivor's granddaughter pens memoir about what happens when corrupt leaders in charge
- Naacp Memphis Branch, The New Tri-state Defender & Kroger Delta Division Announce Grant Winners
- Drummer Bob Holz in Modern Drummer Magazine
- National Association of Black Journalists to Host Regional Conference in Cincinnati
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results
- Kroger Health Partners With FoodNiche To Drive Conversation On Healthier Future of Food
- Milk Hall of Fame Announces USA and International 2020 Spokesmodel Video and Photographic Auditions Have Begun - in Your Own Language
- Kintsugi / Kintsukuroi Art - How it is Made, Where to Buy Pottery with Gold Repair? Available in The USA
- "I Like To Eat Children" by Author Reagan Rothe Now Available in Audiobook Format Worldwide
- 651vinyl.com Adds Siser Brick 600 to Product Line
- Celebrate Easter with Exciting Offers on Kids Accessories by ShopEnglish. Visit us today!
- Saf-Gard Safety Shoe Company Opens New Location in York, PA
- Another Home Run Murder Mystery Now Showing
- Blac Chyna Negotiations with Warner Bros. Move Forward
- MFASCO awarded a GSA with the assistance of Mr. Brian Charles with Government Marketplace LLC
- Arctic Encounter Presents 6th Annual Flagship Symposium
- Saf-Gard/Vulcan Safety Shoe Company Opens Location in Charleston, SC