Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 439
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 171
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 165
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 155
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 122
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 115
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Arsonist Firebombs Daystar Television Network's Jerusalem Studio
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
Similar on eTradeWire
- Hip-Hop Artist & Entrepreneur Suga-T Speaks Out On Sephora
- Blackhawk Plastic Surgery Welcomes Expert Plastic Surgeon, Timothy Rankin MD
- Facelift procedure and potential complications explained by Plastic Surgeon Dr. Tansar Mir
- Belotero Is Beneficial: Choose How You Avail The Optimal Results Of A Magical Product
- CalFlowers Fun 'N Sun Convention Set For July 24-27, 2019
- Learn About Forma at Art of Facial Rejuvenation
- Health & Wellness Brands Exposition at the Mind Body Soul Well-being Exchange & Summit, in New York City, August 29th, 2019
- Important to seek an expert for Revision Rhinoplasty
- Body Contouring & Skin Tightening with Body FX & Mini FX
- Dr. Anne L. White of Carolina Laser and Cosmetic Center, Winston-Salem, NC, introduces Jeuveau
Date: April 16, 2019
Brooklyn Based Mother- Daughter Duo Launch Shaun Leon Beauty, a Line of Natural Bath and Body Products
(Brooklyn, New York) – April 16, 2019 – Shaun Léon Bath & Body founders Shaunya and Leona Hartley have a nose for entrepreneurship.
Leona Hartley has spent much of her career working in corporate finance and dabbling in jewelry making. Meanwhile, her daughter, Shaunya Hartley, has spent years as a celebrity fashion stylist and an on-air lifestyle expert, providing commentary on subjects such as beauty, fashion, and travel for The Today Show, Good Day New York and Dr. Oz, among other national and local programs. While on a trip to Paris, the mother-daughter duo visited a perfumery and had an epiphany to join forces to create their own line of fragrant bath and body products: Shaun Léon Bath & Body.
"I've created my own fragrances and beauty products for about a decade as a personal passion project. Then, inspiration fell upon the two of us in Paris, and while on vacation we started researching suppliers and coming up with formulas. From concept to inception, launching our own line of natural 'wellbeing' products has been thrilling," said Shaunya, co-founder and CEO.
In late 2018, Shaun Léon Bath & Body was officially born. The Brooklyn-based self-care line features products for both bath and body. Included in the capsule collection are:
• Glow-Up Face Oil: Containing 12 fruit-based enriched natural oils, the lightweight face oil formula also incorporates nutrient dense moringa oil, which prevents skin fatigue; meadowfoam oil, which softens the skin; olive squalene, known for repairing cells; evening primrose oil, which is anti-inflammatory; rosehip oil that increases cell turnover; pomegranate oil, which fights free radicals; argan oil rich in vitamins; and black currant oil high in anti-oxidants.
More on eTradeWire News
- San Diego/Carlsbad Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Rizo Bros California Creamery Celebrates 1Year Anniversary of Successful Launch of Brand
- The ACC of St. Louis Held Annual Corporate Counsel Institute (CCI) May 15
- Lifetime TV "Ms. T's Music Factory" Temmora signs with Amirakal Marketing
- GET A GRIP Resurfacing Celebrates 20 Years Two Decades of National Resurfacing for Homegrown Family
• Abyssinian Hair Oil: With a composition high in fatty acids, the Abyssinian oil penetrates the hair follicle from the inside out, leaving hair of all types– healthy and soft. The anti-inflammatory properties in peppermint oil soothe an irritable scalp and encourage circulation; the coconut oil moisturizes, and the jojoba and hemp oil conditions and hydrates the hair shaft.
• Grown n' Sexy Beard Oil: The beard oil is prepared with fractionated coconut oil, which penetrates the hair shaft-minus the heaviness; golden jojoba oil that hydrates and soothes the skin; and hemp oil, which stimulates hair growth, as well as leaves a sheen with no residue.
• Apothecare Bar Soap: Made from moisture rich coconut and olive oil, this hypoallergenic bar soap, conditions and gently cleanses skin. Black Aloe, Mango Papaya, Island Citrus, and Festival are among the soap scents options.
• Soothing Bath Salt Soak: Formulated from Epsom, Himalayan and Hawaiian Lava salts and essential oils, this mineral-rich soak relaxes, detoxifies, improves circulation, and revives sore muscles and stiff joints. Champagne Rose, Tropical Floral, and Exotic Citrus are among the bath salts options.
• Herbal Bathing Tea: The aromatherapy creation of detoxifying salts, skin soothing oatmeal, dried florals, such as juniper, rose, chamomile and calendula, provides a calming effect, eliminating stress and soothing muscles.
• Soak n' Chill Bath Oil: Made of apricot kernel and sunflower oils, and topped off with fragrant essential oils, this bath oil helps to retain and replenish natural oils lost while bathing.
• Softest Ever Body Oil: Comprised of nutrient-dense sunflower seed, rice bran, almond, and grape seed oils, the body oil is lightweight and easy to absorb, leaving skin feeling soft and supple.
More on eTradeWire News
- Limited Opportunities remain at The Residence at Old York Village
- Rady School of Management Celebrates the Graduation of 344 Students
- Northwestern Mutual – Chicago Growing Regional Footprint in Rosemont
- Elvis-Inspired Book Wins Big at the 2019 Independent Publishers Book Awards
- IBT of Miami wins $21 million contract to build school in Panama
"Both my mother and I are very passionate about ethical beauty products, so everything in our shop is paraben and cruelty-free," explains Shaunya. "We're also native Brooklynites, so we wanted to make sure our products felt luxurious but were also affordable enough for everyone to enjoy."
The shop's product selection ranges in price from $8-$48, with free shipping on orders over $75. The line is available via e-commerce platform, Shopify (https://shaunleon.com/).
Shaunya and Leona are available for interviews and to showcase what goes into making their oils. To schedule an interview, contact the company at firstname.lastname@example.org (mailto:email@example.com).
About Shaun Léon Bath & Body:
Shaun Leon Bath & Beauty is an artisanal suite of natural beauty oils and bathing botanicals, sourced globally and handcrafted by Brooklyn natives. The company's mission is to bring harmonious luxury to daily grooming rituals. The oil blends, bath teas, and salt soaks are formulated from natural oils, minerals and herbs. Each product is hand-crafted to ensure effectiveness.
At Shaun Léon, we believe that ingredients derived from nature are agents of wellness and self-care. We are proud to deliver an uplifting line of products that will upgrade both your internal and external beauty regimen. More information can be found at www.shaunleon.com (http://www.shaunleon.com).
- Channel Islands Harbor Presents Concerts by the Sea
- Spiked Seltzer Sunday added to line up for 2019 Summerfest June 20-23
- Garcia & Artigliere Files Elder Abuse Case Against Fullerton Healthcare & Wellness Centre
- Global summit call for more responsible use of information technology
- Monitoring Temperature & Humidity in Operation Theatre
- Sonoma Valley Trail Rides to Offer Horseback Rides at Alta Vista Vineyards
- What Happens When Uber and Lyft Reject Your Application?
- ULI OC / IE District Council Announces New Leadership
- Gravic, Inc.® Wins HPE's Momentum Technology Partner of the Year 2019 Award!
- Laguna View Detox Is Now Fully Accredited by the Joint Commission
- Omnichain Expands its Business Development and Product Engineering Teams
- E.G. Woode Launches Crowdfunding Campaign on Bluefundrewards Platform
- Effective Medical Practice Staff Management, by doctor and researcher Dr. William Matzner
- MERGE4 Introduces Collection of No Show Socks
- CDL Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse will take effect in 2020
- Lutheran World Relief Responds to Persistent Drought in El Salvador and Honduras
- Anilox sleeves from MECA Solutions deliver long-term value
- ASR Media Productions Welcomes Two New Faces to Their Team
- Hercules Real Estate Services Acquires First Community In Jacksonville, FL
- Batley CPA Tax & Business Alert June 2019