Popular on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on How to Enhance Your Marketing Efforts - 179
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 163
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 114
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 108
- GSP International Airport integrates a new enterprise operations platform offered by Aerosimple - 103
- What to do when someone dies in your family? - 103
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
Similar on eTradeWire
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Chicago Area Residents!
- SDG Align recognised for Social Impact with Australian Good Design Award
- ICON Management Accelerates Growth with Opening of New Corporate Office in Orlando
- allAgents Announce The Guest Host Of Their First Ever Customer Experience Awards
- Sell Your House For Max Value Without The Hassles Of Listing It!
- Kuester Management Group Shares Desirable Traits for HOA Board Members
- Don't list your house - just sell it!
- Local Manchester Property Developer Nabeel Mussarat In Efforts To Rejuvenate Local Churches
- Tracy Harden Joins AEI Consultants As Senior VP of Marketing
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Metro Atlanta Area Residents!
Moving into a new home includes the dreaded task of connecting or transferring utility and other services, which includes Internet. Cable and phone companies have worked to simplify the task by offering pre-installed WiFi Internet solutions which no longer require an installation appointment. "For new construction properties, this is quickly becoming the standard with cable and phone companies permanently installing their Internet WiFi gateways inside the units", stated Jay Abbazia, President of Broadband Agreement Specialists, Inc. "By project managing the agreement negotiation process, our company helps to ensure that when a client property is constructed, it includes the necessary plastic media panel, along with wiring pathways and the wiring and/or fiber infrastructure required by the selected service provider. When a resident moves in, there is a flyer provided or sticker on the media panel or WiFi gateway which provides the activation instructions. When the resident completes their activation process on the company website or over the phone, their WiFi Internet is then turned on and activated ready to immediately use."
More on eTradeWire News
- Stayed Prayed Up LP Release Now Available
- Pazusoft Announces the launch of Apple Music Converter for Windows
- LSI Welcomes James Clark As Lead Controls Engineer
- 64% of Learners Say Accessing Training from a Mobile Device is Essential
- Dr. Joe Dispenza - Is Dr. Joe Dispenza the Kwisatz Haderach?
In addition to the elimination of the installation and return of the company WiFi gateway, residents can typically also remotely upgrade and downgrade Internet speeds, with download speeds in many cases up to 1 Gigabit for resident who need super-fast speeds. "First and foremost, our goal is to assist our clients in providing convenient and class-leading telecommunications and entertainment services for their community residents. WiFi ready has proven to be a customer enhancement that provides positive results for all parties including residents, property owners and services providers." Abbazia added. For additional company information, please visit www.broadbandagr.com or call toll-free 1.877.826.1625 for a free no-obligation consultation.
Broadband Agreement Specialists, Inc. is not a law firm. Agreements and other legal documents should be reviewed by and with qualified legal counsel for an accurate and legally reliable evaluation of rights and obligations.
More on eTradeWire News
- Summer Water Safety for Children with Blue Haven Pools
- CHBO Announces the development process to build the first smart-Sustainable city in Canada & the US
- Best Life For Dogs: Give Your Pup the Best Life With Premium Dog Products
- Binge Eating Disorder-Discover Ways to Heal with Dr. Gia Marson
- Vehicle Owners across the Country Save $$ By Reducing Pollution - ECOFuelMax
Broadband Agreement Specialists, Inc.
- Crypto-Miners are Turning to the OUS Power Generation Platform for Electric Supply
- Information Asset Names Sanjeev Varma as Chief Executive Officer
- Kathryn Williams Signs With CelebrityPress® To Co-Author "Cracking the Success Code Vol 2"
- Ford Honors Preh at 23rd Annual World Excellence Awards
- Self-employed taxpayers can use estimated tax payments to help with annual tax debt
- Muse Beauty Pro Holiday Promotion
- HelpSystems Acquires PhishLabs to Continue Expansion of Cybersecurity Portfolio
- Two Steps from Nada: A Complex Transition
- Academic Search Engine Knobull Promotes Steve Jobs' Key Skills For Enhanced Career Success
- Free Webinar on How to Prepare for the Next Disruptive Technology
- World Auction Gallery's Important Estate Auction, November 7, has 700 lots in an array of categories
- Anduin To Sponsor 2021 Winning Ways Conference
- THINKWARE Announces Halloween Day Dash Cam Discounts
- Meditation Teacher Kadeem One Discusses the Importance of Wellness in the Workplace
- All-In-One Versatility Makes NESCO Smart Canner & Cooker the Ultimate Kitchen Appliance
- New Partnership Seeks to End Teen Roadway Fatalities
- "Charlotte's Story" Introduces Modern Insights to Nineteenth Century Literature
- Fathom will Change the Way Children Read, Learn, and Collaborate
- Tips to Help Struggling Learners
- Goldstein, Buckley, Cechman, Rice & Purtz, P.A. collects toys for Toys for Tots