Popular on eTradeWire
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' TRAGEDY ALERT! Cam & Fam YouTuber Dead at 19! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA! 376
- Motaz H Matar's Virtual Tour for New Book The Pigeon Whisperer 245
- Visual Artist Kae Cheatham Maintains a Strong Online Presence 187
- Ashley Argota, iPOP Alum, to Star in New Comedy Thriller 'Don't Log Off' 165
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels 153
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies 132
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten 126
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development 125
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence 124
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists 116
Similar on eTradeWire
- Don't Miss Out on This 2016 Used Mazda3
- Don't Miss Out on This 2016 Volkswagen Jetta!
- Silver 2015 Honda Civic Sedan at Nexcar
- Accurate Rubber Corporation is Proud to Announce ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- Dealer Teamwork Announces Strategic Marketing Services Partnership with ProMax to Boost Dealership Results
- When a Lexus Warranty is Expired, autopom! Can Provide an Affordable Alternative
- TIRES2U EXPRESS CORP. successfully incorporated their business in British Columbia
- BrowncroftGarage.US -- Rochester's Leading Auto Shop Has New URL
- 2017 Volkswagen Passat for Sale
- Vitek IP Announces the Availability of the Advanced Driver Assistance Patent Portfolio
Terry Dainton, Lead Engineer of SmartStick Pty Ltd, said he had spent two years developing the revolutionary SmartStick OBD2 "plug and play" system, and was now about to launch it worldwide onto the automotive market.
"SmartStick can do easily and conveniently what only mechanics could do previously. We have brought this technology to a whole new and unprecedented level."
"SmartStick, plugged into your car's computer system via the OBD port found on all modern vehicles, continually communicates with the specially developed app, collecting information in the background every time you drive without having to open the app."
More on eTradeWire News
- Linlin Julia Qian Joins Blockchain of Things' Board of Directors
- World Theatrical Premiere Of The Documentary "Me The People" Official Selection At Boston Film Festival 2020
- ACEC/MA Awards Education Corporation President's Scholarship to Northeastern student Taylor Labbe
- Greater Fort Myers Chamber to discuss proposed amendments during Sept. 30 Ballot Review
- PODS® Las Vegas Joins iHeartMedia Las Vegas Radio Stations in Search of LV's Messiest Space
"It stores detailed trip data, times, distances, speed and RPM, all available in graphic format on the app. Each trip is saved and can be classified as personal or business, and monthly usage and expense reports viewed or exported for tax purposes," he said.
"SmartStick stays connected and works in the background, recording trips, performing full diagnostic scans, and monitoring maintenance requirements every time you drive. The user need not interact with the app, making the SmartStick really 'smart'."
"To make it useful to the entire family, the device can be used to monitor multiple vehicles, remotely and in real time, providing alerts of faults and maintenance requirements and even see the location of each family vehicle."
"The SmartStick device itself also has its own onboard storage, so the phone need not be present to record trips or diagnostics. A full battery health test for each trip adds to its usefulness and convenience."
"With SmartStick, vehicle drivers and owners can receive alerts of any faults detected as they happen real-time. The app then shows the possible causes, fixes and consequences of not fixing the faults."
More on eTradeWire News
- State of Black Business #stateofblackbusiness
- Flagler Beach, Bunnell and Flagler County Rotary Clubs Recognize World Polio Day with Proclamations
- Sayed Ali of Interpreters Unlimited named Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist by Ernst & Young
- Police Challenge Coins That Honor America's Finest
- Canada's CHEK TV upgrades with the new Wohler iVAM1-1
"A range of reports are generated which can then be shared with mechanics, saving on repair time and costs," he said.
Terry said SmartStick had been his "passion and focus" for the last two years.
"We have really pushed the boundaries and believe we have produced a genuinely groundbreaking product."
"Our focus now is to bring it to market globally, backed by comprehensive 24/7 service and support, and continue developing new and exciting features."
Kickstarter Campaign lauching 18th February 2020: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/obd2-car-diagnostics/smartstick-obd2-real-time-vehicle-monitoring
- Indiana Operator Combines Streaming and Linear Video Service
- Harrisburg Braces Cost Only $3,995, Including X-Rays
- Estate agents have compassion for wild neighbours
- Custom Move Management Company Essential Next Steps Gets a New Look
- Omnichain's Diane Sullivan Named to Supply & Demand Chain Executive's Women in Supply Chain List
- The Nissani Team Completes Miami Beach Commercial Condo Sale In Under 45 Days
- Ideanomics Hires Dr. Liqing Hu a Fuel Cell Expert For Its EV Truck Division
- Past the Wire's "Gate to Wire" podcast hits the ground running
- Top Reasons to Buy Your Jewellery Online to Find Unique Items
- R.L. Dean Releases New Sci-fi Fantasy Collection - Blood of the Prince: Omnibus
- Medicare doesn't pay for Everything - C Nagdeman
- Powerstone Expands Scope of Services and Expertise
- Wayne Brothers Resurrects 100+ Year Old Charlotte Company
- AscendTMS & Transflo Deliver 100% Digital Freight Management Capabilities To The Entire SMB Market
- Live Good Inc. Be The Generation with Representation Product Line
- Diastasis Recti & Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy
- Black Docs' Action Could Stymie Vaccine - As Predicted
- Dev Technology Earns First Place in GSA Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Challenge
- INFINITI HR Named a Fastest Growing Company by the Washington Business Journal
- Allen Maintenance Corporation Delivers Commercial Cleaning and Building Maintenance