Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 578
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 218
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 204
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 188
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 188
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 180
- MD Orgs to Stymie Trump If He Overrides FDA - 177
- Alicia Marie Phidd ,Esq drops EP after penning nonfiction and adding podcaster to her titles in 2020 - 136
- SkateHut Reveals 'Lose Control' as Most Played TikTok Song As Trump To Ban App in USA - 127
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 121
Similar on eTradeWire
- Craftsmen Industries Acquires Chester Built Trailers
- The Joseph Company International Announces Expansion of Self-Chilling / Chill On Demand™ Packaging Innovations
- One of Brisbane's best caterers gets saddled up for Melbourne Cup
- Food Tech Startup, Foodspace, Launches Technology To Help Brands Capture Product Data Efficiently
- El Sushi Loco Chef Francisco Mendoza Featured On Tastemade
- Florida pasta artisan delivers fresh, handmade pasta to customers dining at home in Miami-Dade area
- Bushwick Kitchen Offers Exclusive Savings To 2020 Presidential Election Voters Sharing "I Voted" Stickers
- Fort Myers Brewing Company's Spyk'd named Best Hard Seltzer at national seltzer competition
- Chefs, cooks and bartenders can now make money through new video network
- Community Cooperative launches Becoming Cosmopolitan Cares
Owner of Gusto Caterers, Matt Watter said after the year that was many of his high-end corporate clients wanted to make this festive season a time to relax and thank customers and staff for their loyalty.
However, Mr Watter, who has been servicing Brisbane's high end of town for 30 plus years, said high on the menu for boardroom and corporate events this season was a need for Covid-safe catering plans.
"After a frosty year, Brisbane business is determined to sprinkle about some cheer by rewarding staff and customers," Mr Watter said.
"Many of our clients are also determined to enjoy some Christmas cheer to simply celebrate normality."
Booming this year is private lunches and dinners.
"Three course epicurean events with all the trimmings in boardrooms and private homes are back in vogue," Mr Watter said.
"We have one partner at a firm who will host several smaller dinners in his own home specifically to make his gesture of thanks more personal.
More on eTradeWire News
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Lisa Perry
- The Human Costs of Rejecting Science
- Partyline Chat Sunday 10-25-20 with Alex Agut & Jack Liu with Voting via ShaWars
- DataSelf Launches ETL+ So Decision Makers Can Connect Collaborate and Expedite Better Decision Makin
- Dalia Dupris Announces the Release of Orange Blossoms, Love Blossoms
"And, as restrictions ease in Queensland, larger events to celebrate the end of 2020 are on the cards.
"We have just received a quote for a virtual Christmas office party where we drop off and set up drinks and food to various satellite offices to keep numbers manageable and then they will Zoom into the wider group."
Gusto has decades of food and beverage experience, specialising in hospitality and events so are ready to serve up boardroom lunches from a few through to hundred plus people events and operates with a Covid-safe plan.
Matt and his Gusto team have been a trusted supplier to hundreds of Brisbane's corporate leaders including Pitcher Partners, National Australia Bank, BMW, Accenture and Ernst Young.
To see how Gusto Caterers can feed your need call 07 3891 7411, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.gustocaterers.com.au
- DUCs Can't Sustain U.S. Shale, ESAI Energy
- Palmetto Animal League hosts virtual adoption event in partnership with Peacock Subaru
- TRENIQUES Hosts Singer-Songwriter Shay Leonia
- New Look! Same Quality Service
- Private Placement Markets to Expand its Alternative Energy Operations
- The Ocean County YMCA needs your help
- CEREC Crowns from Lehigh Valley Dentist Can Be Placed in as Little as One Visit
- 2015 Silver Ford Escape For Sale!
- San Francisco Town Hall Fights Anti-Asian Discrimination and Launches New Campaign
- Woody's Bar-B-Q® Raises $6,000 for Tim Tebow Foundation
- ACEC/MA Announces BSC Group as 2020 winner of Bronze Engineering Excellence Award
- Mount Wi-Fi Access Points on Walls with Oberon's 1007 Series Right-Angle Bracket
- PureLink™ Celebrates 4 Years as the Leader in AV Network Switches
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Presents "gOD-Talk 2.0: Digital #BlackFaith" With Mandisa Thomas, Atlanta, Ga Area Resident
- Heritage at Middletown hosts successful grand opening!
- AABC Spotlights: Fellow Dr. Daniel Goldman, Ph.D., CBC
- Alten Construction starts renovation at Loma Vista Immersion Academy
- USA's Best Engineer Endorses PRESIDENT TRUMP
- St. Jane Frances Preschool Now Open
- Woman-Owned Startup, Bay Park Data Solutions, Enters Esri Partner Network as Silver Business Partner