Popular on eTradeWire
- So Mr.Curtis' Name Is Called at Mail Time! - 131
- Health Care Veteran Named Altercare President
- Zone heating and cooling systems pay off in energy savings
- Who Will Win The 2021 US Open Tennis Tournament?
- COE Distributing Makes 9th Appearance on Pittsburgh Business Times List of Fastest-Growing Companies
- South Florida Doctors Did NOT Walk Out in Protest
- StoreEase Virtual Management Adds Industry Veterans to Dynamic Leadership Team
- West Lane Partners, LLC Invests in Simply Organic Beauty
- Kazakh electronic star Imanbek and rock-tinged genius LP release 'Fighter'
- Quarch Technology expands its Power Analysis range with new fixtures for HDDs, SSDs and Cable Harnesses
Similar on eTradeWire
- Author Republishes Best Selling War Novel
- Arizona Author Bailey Thomas Releases New Romantic Suspense Novel - Trent's Redemption
- Author Release Fourth Book in Thrilling Series
- Maryland Author Magda Alexander Releases New Historical Cozy Mystery - Murder on the Golden Arrow
- Author Katy Duncan releases the first in a series of young adult paranormal novels, Soul Taken
- Down & Out Books Signs Susan Wingate's Latest Domestic Thriller
- East Coast Author Sophie Barnes Releases New Regency Romance - The Dishonored Viscount
- Powerhouse Content Studio Cake Literary Rebrands as Cake Creative
- Alphonso Clay Unravels Civil War Plot In "Murder By Plague"
- Sci-fi Fantasy Author F. P. Spirit Releases New Novel - Protectors of Penwick
"Sam, Tyrone, The Streak and Me" is now available in eBook and print formats from Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and other leading book retailers nationwide. The print format is distributed by Ingram, the world's largest wholesale book distributor, in addition to being available worldwide through the Espresso Book Machine Network.
Synopsis: Franklin Pierce Holloway learns about love, loyalty and loss on the porch swing of his home in small-town Alabama from his faithful Bluetick hound, Tyrone, his best friend, Sam, and Butler, the new boy in town.
More on eTradeWire News
- CARBONELL AWARDS Introduces New Team of Judges for 2021-2022 Theater Season
- Powerful Instrumentals Released On TikTok, Users Encouraged To Use Them In Anti-Censorship Videos
- It's Cheaper Downunder - Quality computer products
- Locate Underground Services With A Trusted Specialist
- Sports World Television LIVE Worldwide "Pro Boxing Channel" Launching January 2022
When a new boy moves in to the house next door, nine year old Franklin is worried about competition for the affection of his best friend, Sam. Sam lives two doors down, is the daughter of his mother's best friend, spends most evenings at Franklin's house watching Have Gun Will Travel, and saved Franklin from the town bully in first grade when she beat the holy living tar out of him because he sat on Franklin's back. Already, Franklin knows he will always love Sam.
By the end of their yearly vacation in a remote summer home on St. Teresa Beach, Franklin realizes he has grown to love the strange character who moved in next door and feels an overwhelming desire to protect him, not only from the town bullies, the Harrises, but also from those who scorn him simply because he looks different.
Sam, Tyrone, the Streak, and Me is a story of enduring love, abiding friendships, and hope for surviving the stormy seas of life from an unusual source ...
More on eTradeWire News
- Hoodel™ - The Ultimate Workout Towel, a 100% Cotton Fitness Towel with Hood, Magnets & Zip Pocket
- Remote Work Insights added to the Work Personality Index ®
- Canadian 2022 Myers-Briggs® Training Dates Announced
- Brett Barfield and Juan Pablo Cappello recognized in the 2022 edition of Best Lawyers in America™
- Your Child's Back-to-School Dental Visit
... the Little Petunia.
After the death of his father at age nine and being incorrectly labeled as having an intellectual deficit, Cliff was finally diagnosed at age 16 with a rare eye disease. Upon graduation from the Florida School for the Deaf and the Blind, his true genius was serendipitously discovered by a graduate student from the University of Florida. Cliff went on to become a world-renowned researcher and professor of biostatistics at both John Hopkins University and The University of South Florida.
While writing his second novel, Cliff was diagnosed with ALS, and passed away in early 2019. Cathy promised to complete it for him if he was unable. Sam, Tyrone, The Streak and Me is the result. Promise made, promise kept, with love.
- Brand new #homeforsale in @EastBethel!
- Dr. Patrick Moran Joins Exeter Orthodontics in Reading, PA
- Bosco Tech Student Commended by National Merit Scholarship Program
- 2019 Nissan Sentra on Sale in Toronto!
- GBKSOFT launch POS development Service in 2021
- Beautician List Adds New Features To Support Businesses
- Emmy Award Winning Travel Host to Present at Chowdermonth Closing Ceremonies
- Sweet Springs Sanitarium in WV Participating in World's Largest Ghost Hunt 2021
- Call Experts Ranked Best BPO Service in Charlotte by Digital.com
- Offering outstanding dentistry in High Wycombe for the past 50 years!
- Mizner Country Club Steps Up Partnership With Technogym As Hub Of Education, Fitness And Wellness
- TrailMark Hosting Touch-A-Truck on Oct. 9
- Floodproofing.com Releases New Website Dedicated to Floodproof Window Systems
- New company coming out that lets you compare final expense quotes online!
- What to do when someone dies in your family?
- Brownsville Tech Startup, Permittivity, Wins Global Prize Challenge
- NFT Marketplace Satoshi.Art Wows Market With $25M Pre Revenue Evaluation
- Four Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices FNR Realtors Receive Coveted Chairman's Circle Award
- William Blunck Named Chief Operating Officer at Southeast Ventura County YMCA
- What Is The Average Cost Of Full-mouth Dental Implants?