Popular on eTradeWire
- PSA - January 2nd - 20th Anniversary of National Motivation & Inspiration Day® - 494
- TVS Select Network Showcases Undercover Jetsetter Marathon in 2022 on WatchYour.TV Platform - 373
- Agile World Announces 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Status as Philanthropic Public Charity - 302
- Edge Computing Tech Company StrongNode.io and Multiverse Gaming Hub Original Gamer Life Ink Partnership with Investment Firm Ghost Capital - 215
- Sage Names Alta Vista Technology a "Sage Intacct Growth Partner of the Year" - 211
- Latino Leaders Network to Honor San Antonio Mayor Ron Nirenberg with the Antonio Villaraigosa Leadership Award at the 35th Tribute to Mayors - 186
- The rise of vacation rentals in Emerald Coast, Florida over traditional hotels - 170
- Ryan Lawn & Tree merges with CM's Outdoor Solutions Group of Omaha, NE - 167
- Tulsa Recycling Professional Robert Pickens Honored with Lifetime Achievement Award - 163
- Eco-Friendly Legacy Builder Wendy Turner Miller Upends the Waste and Recycling Business with Superior Innovative Solutions, LLC - 135
Similar on eTradeWire
- Gateway Dreaming Coach Kelly Lydick Releases Book on Dream Incubation Technique
- New Book Reveals UFO Encounters of the Roaring Twenties!
- The Broken Vessel: The Series 1&2
- Dark River Publishing Announces: The release "To Taste You Again" by Cahira O'Donnell
- Deshawn White's New Hip Hop Single 'Burn' Is Favored By Inspirational Radio
- Bucks County Pennsylvania author Lisa DeAngelis pens dark, coming-of-age book
- Systems Herbalist Expert Dr. Judyth Shamosh Releases New Book
- Certified IFS Therapist Tammy Sollenberger Releases New Book
- Forced Retirement Inspires New Career As Author
- 2022 Tabbie Awards now accepting submissions
"Gatlin's Gateway" is now available in eBook from Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and other leading eBook retailers nationwide. The print format is scheduled for a mid-autumn 2021 release, and will be distributed by Ingram, the world's largest wholesale book distributor, in addition to being available worldwide through the Espresso Book Machine Network.
Synopsis: Gatlinburg is known to millions as a mountain getaway for families, honeymooners, adventurers, and those seeking a soulful lift that only the Smoky Mountains can deliver. But long before this charming town was known as Gatlinburg, it was White Oak Flats, which began with Martha Ogle's first steps onto the fertile soil in 1807.
More on eTradeWire News
- Alberta-based Consultant offers ASK ME NOW! LIVE Q AND A on Strategy, Change, Leadership, and Impact
- Kitchener Boxers Fight Through Covid
- Snell & Wilmer Las Vegas Partner Mandy S. Shavinsky Honored with Vegas Inc's C-Suite Honors for 2022
- The City Tutors Partners with Bloomberg LP to Deliver Free Professional Mentorship
- Jason Baker Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
What made the people of Gatlinburg so special? What makes their history so meaningful and inspiring? Through exhaustive research, Gatlin's delves deep into their unique past. Though a work of fiction, the people described are real, as are all major events. Within these pages are historical facts and exact quotes taken from some of the best sources, some from the very memoirs of the people themselves.
With writing as beautiful as the Smoky Mountains, readers can step back into the early 1800s to meet Martha Ogle, the woman who started it all - a widow determined to fulfill her late husband's dream of settling in a "land of paradise". Join these early residents as they face the wildness of the mountains, Indians and the Trail of Tears, a radical newcomer in the form of Radford Gatlin, the Civil War, frostbite, tourists, logging, railroads, and other monumental events in American history.
The town now known as Gatlinburg began 133 years before the Great Smoky Mountains National Park was dedicated by President Franklin D. Roosevelt. What began as a humble cabin and farm deep in the embrace of white oaks, became a gateway to an entire way of life.
More on eTradeWire News
- ENERGY STAR Certified Servers with Intel Xeon Processors
- Award-winning Canadian author Roslyn Franken speaks at UN World Interfaith Harmony Week Event
- Anthony Cetrangelo Elected Stockholder at Henderson Franklin
- Fiery Seahorse Productions To Present 2022 Reading of Ye-Xian: The Chinese Cinderella
- Real Boss Women Marks Launch of "Little Black Dress" of Female Leadership Groups
Catherine Astl holds a Master's Degree in English-Literature and Curriculum from Southern New Hampshire University, a Bachelor's in English-American Literature from University of South Florida, and is a graduate of the International Summer Schools Shakespeare and Literature program at the University of Cambridge, Cambridge, England. She also holds an Associate of Science Degree in Legal Assisting and worked as a civil litigation trial paralegal for 27 years before switching to her current position teaching English Literature.
Catherine lives in Wesley Chapel, Florida, where she spends time with family, reads, writes, travels, and scours bookshops to add to her personal library which is always expanding. She is hard at work on her next novel.
- Carolina Core Wellness Showcases New Community to Health and Wellness Professionals in the heart of
- Older Youth in Care Thrive with Support from Local Families
- A Fabulous Shopping Experience
- Sunknowledge- A Present Day Solution for Covid Billing and its Challenges
- J-Rob Releases His Music Video, "God's Got Me ft. LeeLee"
- Kaplan Morrell Attorneys at Law Announces New Partner
- Legacy Completes Construction of New Tennis Facility in Cape Cod
- Cinema St. Louis to Receive 100K Grant from NEA as part of American Rescue Plan
- Home Helpers of Greater Milwaukee Requires All Staff to Get Vaccinated
- Otteson Shapiro Welcomes Attorney Madison Berberet
- Three Friends Bring Three Types of Healthcare Experience to New Home Helpers Home Care Franchise
- Think Systems Announces Promotions and a New Hire Amid Robust Growth
- Daniel Renner Joins Affinity Law Group, LLC
- KB & the Backbeat "Don't Call Me Ruby" EP Release
- Front Edge Publishing Releases "Thirty Days With America's High School Coaches"
- James Stephens Elementary offering personal tours on Feb. 9
- Spending On Prescription Drugs Grew Reports Medicare Insurance Association
- Announcing PLM Road Map & PDT North America 2022
- Philadelphia Area Orthodontist Accepting New Patients
- Is There Really An Emperor Of The Omniverse Like The Character In Star Wars?