Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 407
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 159
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 153
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 137
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 114
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 113
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Arsonist Firebombs Daystar Television Network's Jerusalem Studio
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
Similar on eTradeWire
- Western Publisher, Outlaws Publishing Scores Number One with Mike Mackessy's "Broken Dog Ranch"
- Newly released! Cup of Blood… Bread of Salvation by Robert Hirsch!
- Fie Strikes With The Fifth Book In His Western Series, "Cast A Dark Shadow"
- Award Winning Author Releases Newest YA Novel
- D. Howard Armstrong's new book "Murder at 221 Beacon Hill" is Now Available
- Happy Mothers Day!!! Because Without the Mothers there be No Fathers, right?
- A Willow Valley Historical Romance
- Learn The Delaware River Valley History Prior To The Founding Of Philadelphia In "Before Penn"
- LLA takes on the sequel to The Missing F_ctor, The Business End!
- Battle Beasts and Monsters In "Franklin Hobbs and the Quagmire of Darkness" By D. Hudson Hallow
Synopsis: This story takes place at one of the oldest and toughest prison's in the country, Clinton Prison, of Up-State New York.
How far would man go for pleasure? How far would man go to seek power? How far would man go to get revenge?
More on eTradeWire News
- Tuesday Night Comics at North Coast Rep
- Ideation at North Coast Repertory Theatre
- Springfield Jazz and Roots Festival Set to Draw Thousands to Downtown Springfield on August 10
- Glutamate Dehydrogenase Inhibitor Screening Kit (Fluorometric) K185
- EZClick™ Myristoylated Protein Assay Kit, Red Fluorescence
These questions are answered by a short dumpy Mr. Magoo looking world renowned psychologist-psychiatrist when he's sent to prison for a mercy killing of his terminally ill wife. He then decides to tell his top-secret story to an alleged mob boss. He does this in hopes that his premonition is correct and that this is the man that could help him with his deep-rooted psychological problems.
Some parts of the doctor's story might be quite difficult to read when you think how far man would go to get revenge. You are about to read one of the most incredible secret stories ever being told to you about the richest, most powerful people of the world.
I feel very confident when I say that there has never been such an elaborate black-tie dinner-show quite like the banquets of the secret God Club ever before.
So, strap on your seatbelts as I take you through this incredible story of a man's journey to see if revenge could be the solution to find happiness.
According to the FBI and New York's Organized Crime Task Force, Paul "Doc" Gaccione, a leading member of the Mafia, was arrested, accused of murder, and spent six months in Rikers Island until he was released on $1,000,000.00 cash bail. He has since been convicted, and is currently incarcerated at Clinton Correctional Facility at Dannemora New York. Paul is currently awaiting the result of his appeal and is anticipating being released.
More on eTradeWire News
- Comic-Con Best Documentary Winner About Artist Who Inspired US Space Program Heads for SoCal Launch
- Axiom Eco-Pest Control Sponsors "Fight the Bite" Blood Drive to Focus on Mosquito Awareness
- Revitalization of the Fashion Business Concept Communicates a Powerful Force
- IFLM Special Shareholders Meeting - Early Notice
- Free Wheelchair Mission's 16th Annual Miracle of Mobility Gala Planned for July 25th
Paul "Doc" Gaccione was born and grew up in Lyndhurst, New Jersey. An amateur boxing champion who excelled in athletics he became a leader in the physical fitness industry. He's the proud father of four children and eleven grandchildren, and his principal beliefs are: "To demand respect, you have to give respect" and "No man should ever raise his hand to a woman."
Despite the many downfalls that occurred from time to time in his life and the many allegations against him, he has always maintained a belief in being positive.
- Junior Achievement to host Bowl-A-Thon on Aug. 21 at HeadPinz
- VoiceNation launches new website for improved UX and streamlined ordering
- The Continuing Adventures of the USS Batfish
- Quick move-in homes available in vibrant community
- Shell Point's 2019 Summer Concert Series welcomes Aibou Duo July 10
- Kintetsu International Holds Milestone Anniversary of their Annual KIE Travel Showcase!
- Medicare Confusion Medicare Supplement or Medicare Advantage Explained – Cary Nagdeman
- Triage Partners Licenses WipIT™ SaaS to Global Logistics Company
- Miami-Dade County Youth Fair & Exposition selects Eduardo Cora as president and CEO
- Blackhawk Plastic Surgery Welcomes Expert Plastic Surgeon, Timothy Rankin MD
- BPM Partners with Local Schools for Earth Day Clean Up
- Wellquest Medical expands Patient Care Services now Offering Telemedicine and Telehealth
- Studio Channel Islands Art Center Welcomes New Board Member
- High Speed Ethernet Data Acquisition
- Salt Lake Refugee Family Family Gets Big Gift From Local Business to Celebrate World Refugee Day
- What Is OfferBot? Mobile Real Estate
- Hundreds gather to take Ice Bucket Challenge, send message
- Country Villa Rehabilitation Center in Irvine Sued for Elder Abuse and Fraud
- Essential Alternatives, makers of Shoe Defenders™ Announces Market Campaign and New Products
- Hurricane prep built into new Cape Coral senior community