Popular on eTradeWire
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 206
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 178
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 171
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 169
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 149
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 130
- Good Hospitality Services announces groundbreaking ceremony for new Crown Point Hampton Inn 125
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 118
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 117
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 106
Similar on eTradeWire
- UNRIVALED Launches New Inside the Jersey Profile Featuring WNBA Player Lauren Cox
- Trampoline & Tumbling Introduced in Hope Gymnastics Academy
- Legacy Park Sports Launches GoDog GameStream To Live Stream Baseball and Softball Tournaments
- Velocity Data Announces Agreement to Acquire NuBreed Nutrition Inc
- Behind the Scenes of Boater Education
- HYPE PROJECTS AGENCY Signs Top Jamaican Soccer Star
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' KG Chili' Owner of T-Wolves?! $200,000,000 Chili' Garnett #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
- Georgia Soul, Crosstown Win Women's, Men's Elite Brackets At Inaugural 360 Hoops Invitational
- Aiming High: How a Prominent Sports and Celebrity Agent Hit Bottom at the Top
- GymNation reaches milestone of 1 million member visits!
Celebrities appearing on the day include:
UK Garage Music legend - DJ Pied Piper
Host of ITV's Jackpot247 & Herts Radio - Rob Lamarr
Semi-Pro Footballers – Paul "Jigga" Shelock, Dean "Macca" McAteer & Chris "Jenno" Jennings"
Danny Grant – The Apprentice 2017
The day will be fun-filled with 12 teams taking part, including Seaford Town Vets, Chandlers Building Supplies, The Wolo Foundation and many more.
More on eTradeWire News
- Last Chance to Enter to Win a Special-Edition 2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited 4x4 Hand-Picked by Dennis Collins of BLKMTN!
- Gerrymandering creates hard road in Wisconsin
- ArborMotion on Hot Car Safety This Summer
- HairMax Launches Hair Loss Awareness Month With New TV Commercial, Free E-Guide and Giveaways
- Trilliant Joins Activate Good's Triangle Corporate Volunteer Council
Opening at midday, there will be live music from local band Rough Justice with special performances from Celeb FC teammates Craig Harvey and Wayne Woodward (BGT Runner-Up) throughout the day.
A Photobooth will be on site (donated for the day, by Celeb FC sponsors Taylored Events) for supporters to capture amazing fun moments with not only the four Brighton legends and their celebrity teammates, but with a myriad of Lookalikes including Simon Cowell, Marilyn Monroe, Jason Statham, David Beckham, Kate Moss and Mrs Brown who are all playing as #TeamLookalikes.
Brighton legend Kerry Mayo said "The Brighton players have been friends of Celeb FC Team Manager Jason for many years, so of course we jumped at the chance to support four great charities whilst being able to play football together".
Sue McKinney of Sussex based Chandlers Building Supplies, who are the main supporters of the event, said "The day promises to be a wonderful family day out, packed with excitement and fun for very worthwhile charities"
More on eTradeWire News
- MDDV enables MQ-9 to REAP the benefits of big data management
- Mahmood Khan hits number 1 on Billboard
- Music Vocabulary to Build Lesson Plans for Early Childhood and Elementary School Students
- The Many Components of Surround Sound Systems
- Hitting the Ground Running With e-Commerce
Karin Flower, Founder of Celeb FC said, "We are utterly delighted to have been instrumental in creating this event in our team managers hometown of Seaford. Of course, everything that we do is important, however when so many people come together to arrange an event such as this, it is truly heart-warming. Celeb FC owe a great deal of thanks to so many people connected to this event – the celebs that support us voluntarily, the venue - Seaford FC, Chandlers building supplies, the local press and local communities – but it all really comes down to ticket sales on the day. So please come along".
Tickets are available on the gate from 11am, costing just £3 for Adults and £2 for children.
If you would like to know more about Celeb FC, please email info@CelebFC.co.uk (mailto:info@CelebFC.co.uk?subject=openPR.com%20contact)
- Wellfit Girls announces new leadership transition
- Fort Myers Brewing Company releases a limited-edition Pilsner to benefit boy battling cancer
- Attorney Daniel Vaswani of Red Metric Law releases video discussing Trump's use of federal agents
- Healthy Lee launches Teacher Appreciation Contest
- Junior Achievement of Southwest Florida receives grant from the Community Foundation for $5,000
- COVID-19 Halts Fundraising of Colon Cancer Research in Kansas City
- Fonte Martino Guest House & Estate Wins TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Award for 2020
- Roque Plast S.A. de C.V. Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Command Brands Gel AntiBac
- Parenting Kids with ADHD and Related Challenges Just Got A Lot Easier
- Virtual Play in Pre-Production on The Story Of First Civil Rights Martyrs Harry T. & Harriette Moore
- Find Your ID NYC: Dreamcast McFly's Ode to Body Positivity with New Single "Big Gurl"
- IPGARD Launches DPMST Series DisplayPort Secure KVM
- EpiGentek SeroFlash SARS-CoV-2 Antibody Test Undergoes IRB/IBC-Approved Fingertip Validation Study
- Fort Myers Financial Advisor earns national recognition for philanthropy
- Bugly Launches Do-It-Yourself Natural Pest Control Service that Is Simple and Safe
- Ben Stewart, creator of Psychedelica and Limitless, interviewed on Spiritually Inspired show
- Medicare do you Review your coverage's annually - MedicareInfoUSA
- Barks in the Bottoms During These Dog Days of Summer in Kansas City's West Bottoms
- Trilogy Laboratories launches home facial kit to keep skin glowing during COVID
- First responder coins are in higher demand now more than ever