Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Esteemed Literary Anthology Series Features the Joys of Travel
- All the Way Up podcast uses storytelling and meditation to uplift the African American community
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- MRE Services & The Works Co Announced the Planned Merger of Their Business Operations
Similar on eTradeWire
- Why do I need a contract review?
- Cathilina Sutton Joins RHSB Public Entities Practice Group
- InsuranceHub Shows Some Love to Families in Need During the Holidays
- NJ Builders Group Recognizes BCA Insurance's Lisa Post as its Woman of the Year
- New data analytics major at Thiel College to open doors for students into growing field
- Why Personal Accident and Sickness Insurance is important to Freelancers and Contractors
- DBL Center Makes It Easy to Choose Privatized NJ State Disability (NJ TDB) Insurance
- What you need to know about Black Friday in Canada
- Cybersecurity for small businesses
- Insurance Navy Brokers Shares Holiday Travel Tips
Bridge, the omnichannel insuretech communications platform developed exclusively for the independent insurance agency, receives major upgrade
The newly-available features give insurance agents the ability to:
- Add E-signature to any document
- Use Live Chat on their website to connect instantly with prospects and clients
- Put trackable forms on the site and export the data to their 'management system'
- Enhance office productivity with integrated calling scripts and quote forms
- Prospect and retain clients with built in drip marketing campaigns (email, text message or voice)
- Set activity reminders and follow-ups for prospects
- 'Print' anything directly to email, fax, text message, send them to your management system or even send to clients for e-signature--even see when it's been opened
- Send and receive text messages, including images, from any or all agency phone numbers (no 'renting' a number for texting, or worse, using a personal cell number)
- Securely upload, share, and receive encrypted documents
- Easily use video to help close and retain more policies with Video Chat and Video Proposals
More on eTradeWire News
- AJUSD Students Help Break Guinness World Record in Sport Stacking
- Leading online broadcast network engages BuzzFrame
- Best Hunt Shop: Premium Hunting Products for All Skill Levels
- Clarity Nutraceuticals Partners With Well Now Supplements To Offer Locally Made, All-natural Wellnes
- Silva Construction Added 5 Tips to the Home Remodeling Series
One of the single most compelling reasons insurance agents choose Bridge is the fact that it allows them to quickly and easily document all their communications into their management system. Bridge also handles all of the agencies' phone needs as it includes a highly-advanced VoIP phone system that supports a robust call center, soft and/or hardphones.
Kotter's chief sales officer Charlie Griffin noted, "The feedback has been overwhelmingly positive on this upgrade. Our agents have told us how much it means to have all these tools in one place. And not having to pay for other services like texting and e-signature is a big hit. Of course, the real power of Bridge remains the integration; the fact that agencies can finally maintain E&O compliance so easily is unheard of. Big, big plus, there."
The Kotter Group's support team is helping existing agencies dive into the new features, many of which can replace standalone services and actually reduce expenses. More than that, use of certain features new to Bridge, live chat and sales automation for example, can actually help an agency increase their bottom line. Any agents with questions can live chat with support or call to get started.
More on eTradeWire News
- Superior Solar Supplies: Premium Solar Products for Every Home
- Selecting the Best Upgrades for Your Custom Home
- Ruby Ranks #2 Among Oregon's Most Admired Technology Companies
- A Honda Accord You Need to See!
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Synlio on Sale to Boston-Based Building Engines
For agencies not already using Bridge for their communications and E&O system, the company has set up a new website, www.bridge.insure, to help explain the powerful and unique benefits, and schedule a personalized strategy session and demonstration. Griffin added, "We're pleased to be able to provide this upgrade with no increase in pricing ... once an agency sees how much Bridge will do for them, they're on board. This platform is seriously changing the game for them."
Learn more today at https://bridge.insure.
The Kotter Group
- 75% CBD Directly Compressible Granulates to Transform CBD Oral Solid Dosage Systems
- Gassy Tanks Launches as the Top Choice for UST Certification Training for Employees
- Regent Surgical Health Announces Partnership in Tennessee
- 70 Members Of Ibew Local 332 Build First "renewable" Tree For Christmas In The Park
- Why do I need a contract review?
- Peerless-AV® Joins the Baseball Trade Show During the MiLB Winter Meeting 2019
- Welcome Mackenzie Carlin to Wisco Hotel Group
- Stephen King Mystery Box Available on DarkRegions.com for a Limited-Time Only!
- Armsons Appointed Quantity Surveyors for the Development of New Brewery
- Diligence Capital Advisors Sources Ground Up Construction Loan for 40-Bed Student Housing Project
- "BREAKING NEWS" One World 1 Love "Featuring" DJ 5CENT * Album - Various Artist (44 Tracks) of Funk
- NABCA Releases Control States Nine-Liter Spirits Sales Results for October 2019
- North Florida Land Trust has acquired land that expands the Trail Ridge Preserve in Clay County
- New Jersey State Children's Chorus performs in An Ars Musica Holiday 12/14/19
- RAIN Group Releases White Paper "The 5 Most Effective Negotiation Tactics Buyers Use on Sellers"
- Minitad to enter the micromobility market with personal electric vehicle
- Beyond Spots & Dots Wins Three MarCom Awards
- Celebration at North Georgia Angel House
- Association of Fundraising Professionals Honors Colin Wanless at 2019 Luncheon
- HomeAid Care Day with CAI-Georgia at Solomon's Temple